God

Science and faith in God are two spheres that do not conflict. Science can never disprove God.

They conflict in many areas.

The basic tenet that science relies on experimentation to test a hypothesis and is open to continual scrutiny while Faith is well, just faith, requiring no external proof for the existence of God other than the fallible thought process of the individual who chooses to believe.

That is the underlying contradiction.

Matthew 6:5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

....and I love that He does listen in the stillness and quiet of our own thoughts.:)

The bible is rife with factual inaccuracies.

Since the bible is the literal "word of god", then that means that god is factually incorrect.

I never stated that your belief in mystical fake beings isn't your opinion. Merely that it isn't factually correct. If you believe otherwise, it's your job to prove it.

Nope.....not my job. God will prove it.....to every single one of us who is living or has every lived (and those yet to be born).

This is truly a moot point as God will have the last word on all of this.

Nope.....not my job. God will prove it.....to every single one of us who is living or has every lived (and those yet to be born).

This is truly a moot point as God will have the last word on all of this.

Then don't try to ever pass off your beliefs as anything other than just your own personal opinion (and solely that), otherwise, you're just a simple coward.

Then don't try to ever pass off your beliefs as anything other than just your own personal opinion (and solely that), otherwise, you're just a simple coward.

.....Please reference my signature line.....

(you are fulfilling prophecy...whether you know it or not....and those words were from God....:) )

The more you try and say God is not real, the more you prove He is! Well Done!!

(you are fulfilling prophecy...whether you know it or not....and those words were from God....:) )

That seems legit.

That's your opinion of the verse. Mine is that it's better if you don't go to church.

To be a Christian you don't have to go to church, in my opinion, but I think you want to learn more. I like Matthew 18:2 Where two or more are gathered in my name there I am also. Want to go get a cup of coffee instead?? If we had gone to church there might have been donut fellowship. Just watch Mrs. Higgins. She tries to get all the long johns.

That's your opinion of the verse. Mine is that it's better if you don't go to church.

People go to church to gather together and worship together. It does not make one more or less of a Christian.

Choosing to believe is not the easy path with the least resistance. After hearing so much of what the world has to say, and how horrible Christians are, it is a welcoming time to be among believers and praise God together.

Church does not save anyone....it is a place to rest one's soul and strengthen the heart.

Lay off the pipe.

evolution is not real!

is that all it takes to prove that it is?

cool process.

I can fly!

I_Beleive_I_Can_Fly.jpg

Back