GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark197205 said:
Umm, not yet, the teen might not appreciate it too much!

Left click and drag is my friend.....:D

Sorry just had a picture of you in drag.......ya gotta shave dude if you are going to start cross-dressing!

well, I am sure there is plenty you could teach me, especially if I brought over my gel and we tied her up....

playwithlezli said:
Sorry just had a picture of you in drag.......ya gotta shave dude if you are going to start cross-dressing!

well, I am sure there is plenty you could teach me, especially if I brought over my gel and we tied her up....

Shave?!? not on your nelly! As for me in drag, well.................... :devil:

Just as I am sure you could teach me a fair number of things....

Night_Jasmine said:
I want a baby but don't know if I'll ever get the opportunity to. So it's a joy watching Terra share all of this.
Aww, ((((Jas)))) that was the sweetest thing to say.

Just remember, there's always "frozen pop". ;)

....or Mark, who I'm sure would volunteer if you asked him nicely (or bribed him with chocolate). :D

playwithlezli said:
hehehe-welll I was thinking it..

I love burying my face in big, soft, pillowy breasts

grasping tiny, hard titties in my hands,

and everything in between,

I am always checking out cleavage

guess I am just a breast woman! :catroar:
LMAO!! I actually HAVE cleavage now! It's shocking! I wake up every morning thinking "these can't possibly be mine, they get in the way"!

mark197205 said:
Your horny? how is that different to normal... :p
Meaning if it's got a pulse and looks human, it's a prime target for some seriously lewd thoughts, 99% of which would not be at all appropriate as they're being thought at work.

All poor B gets is "shut up and strip, I need a good fuck- NOW". :catroar:

Terra_Cide said:
Aww, ((((Jas)))) that was the sweetest thing to say.

Just remember, there's always "frozen pop". ;)

....or Mark, who I'm sure would volunteer if you asked him nicely (or bribed him with chocolate). :D

LMAO!

I aint that easy you know........well, ok, I am, but only if its dark and rich chocolate.... :catroar:

Terra_Cide said:
LMAO!! I actually HAVE cleavage now! It's shocking! I wake up every morning thinking "these can't possibly be mine, they get in the way"!

Dont just talk about it, show us it! :nana: :p :devil:

Terra_Cide said:
Meaning if it's got a pulse and looks human, it's a prime target for some seriously lewd thoughts, 99% of which would not be at all appropriate as they're being thought at work.

All poor B gets is "shut up and strip, I need a good fuck- NOW". :catroar:

Are there any vacant positions at your place? :cattail:

I get that one too, and she aint pregnant either.... :p

Terra_Cide said:

My sister couldn't wait to have boobs when she was pregnant...then about half an hour later, when she was fishing out crumbs that were stuck to the undersides of her boobs cuz she now had a cleavage that would funnel such things into her bra...now that she even had to wear a bra.....she decided I could be the booby one in the family and that she would rather be flat chested.

Hey, I just realized she called me a booby!

Feeling very frightened, my sister is not taking the news I am transgendered too well. She told my religious sister...and she issued an ultimatum that if she feels I am a threat to our mother she will have to take action......then she said that was not an ultimatum. She even went to my old shrink who offered a meet between my two sisters and me. But at this point I do not trust her...she is so much like my father. She views this as if I am making a choice about who I am....it is not a choice to be myself..... I have been crying. Now I have become her problem.....what the hell? I was not ready for this...not yet.... :(
I am shaking....

Gi_Venus said:
Feeling very frightened, my sister is not taking the news I am transgendered too well. She told my religious sister...and she issued an ultimatum that if she feels I am a threat to our mother she will have to take action......then she said that was not an ultimatum. She even went to my old shrink who offered a meet between my two sisters and me. But at this point I do not trust her...she is so much like my father. She views this as if I am making a choice about who I am....it is not a choice to be myself..... I have been crying. Now I have become her problem.....what the hell? I was not ready for this...not yet.... :(
I am shaking....

Gia, I am so sorry that this is not going well, hugs to you my friend, I likely can't get back before tomorrow night so I will dream a better day for you....

love to all :heart:

Gi_Venus said:
I am shaking....

Oh my.....................
Fuck, that must suck like bigtime. Shit, I am speechless.

Night_Jasmine said:
I want a baby but don't know if I'll ever get the opportunity to. So it's a joy watching Terra share all of this.

If it is possible, I would gladly send some sperm your way. And let a clinic do the rest, on one condition, that the child would have my middlename, and it was allowed to see its grandfamily. On its biological fathers side.

Last edited:
playwithlezli said:
My sister couldn't wait to have boobs when she was pregnant...then about half an hour later, when she was fishing out crumbs that were stuck to the undersides of her boobs cuz she now had a cleavage that would funnel such things into her bra...now that she even had to wear a bra.....she decided I could be the booby one in the family and that she would rather be flat chested.

Hey, I just realized she called me a booby!
Proof positive that bigger isn't always better. ;) :p

Gi_Venus said:
I am shaking....
Hypocrite. :mad: I wouldn't trust her either, hun. You have grown enough to know that you need to follow your own path, not someone else's edicts. Be strong- they can't hurt you unless you let them. :heart:

And furthermore, you are NOT her problem.

grrr...people like that bring out the human-eating tiger in me...

playwithlezli said:
Gia, I am so sorry that this is not going well, hugs to you my friend, I likely can't get back before tomorrow night so I will dream a better day for you....

love to all :heart:

Hi lezli, really I must confess to myself that they never have accepted me as me. Any attempts of my self expression have been stifled. It is no wonder that as a transgendered person they would not.... All of this coming from my sister who considers herself my ally and close sibling. Our talk had the guise of a friendly talk last night otherwise I would not have gone....I was feeling vulnerable and depressed for anything like that at this time. She really was ranting about it.
Last year when I tried to talk to her about my trangenderism she said "eww! I think homosexual acts are disgusting!" I gently told her that it had nothing to do with sex. She forgot but subconsciously she did not.......she kept trying to point out male traits in myself for a few months.

In summary it is what many have been telling me. I need to distance myself from my family for my own well being. In their eyes it is shameful. I do not need shame. I have lived with shame before. In all of this I have my little boy to think of.. Me distancing from my family takes away from the quality of his life. sigh!

Terra_Cide said:
Hypocrite. :mad: I wouldn't trust her either, hun. You have grown enough to know that you need to follow your own path, not someone else's edicts. Be strong- they can't hurt you unless you let them. :heart:

grrr...people like that bring out the human-eating tiger in

me...
Terra*hugs*
Oh good......she lives over there!*pointing* I have heard that sometimes pregnancy provokes some intense hunger. Go get her! .

You are right I need to be strong, she caught me off guard. It will not happen again. I do not know how I will pull this off....unfortunately I have to use money that I would spend on therapy to move out.....this really sucks..... I was not finished trying to set up a support structure for myself here.....I knew it would come to this eventually. Need to run....bye for now.

Anniejustagirl said:
I was thinking of a more literal BDSM kinda beat like Mark picked up on. My mind tends toward the gutter... i like it down and dirty! ;)
Well then, no more talking, more action! :catgrin:

Annie, you my kind of girl! :heart: :heart: :heart: ;)

Good morning all

To start... Gi, I hope things do get better for you, you're such a sweet person you deserve to be treated with love and respect... it's a shame not everyone thinks this way.

I agree, I think it's great that Terra is sharing all of this wonderfulness with us... woohoo to that! :D

Is it just me or I haven't seen grace around lately?

Oh and just letting you guys know that I have a test on Saturday (which I might of already said) but also an interview on Tuesday (which I just found out), so wish me luck or keep your fingers crossed.

Man it's hot over here!

Mood: content
Music: radiodanz.com
Undies: white :p

Terra_Cide said:

grrr...people like that bring out the human-eating tiger in me...
that would be the truth in my opinion she can only hurt you if you let her.

Hi all....sorry I wasn't around most of today and all yesterday. I've had issues with serious fatigue and pain for over the last year or more. *sighs* I had a bad flare up yesterday and still in a lot of pain today.

G'day all-

Sounds like everyone is chugging along, Terra's so happy :) , Annie is irrepressible as always, Mark is well, Mark :p , Min is taking steps to a new life, Aussie is coming to terms with who she is, Tiff is wonderful---sounds great.

Now let's all take a little of our happy and good fortune and throw it Gia's way.

CATCH!

Minouners said:
Good morning all

To start... Gi, I hope things do get better for you, you're such a sweet person you deserve to be treated with love and respect... it's a shame not everyone thinks this way.

I agree, I think it's great that Terra is sharing all of this wonderfulness with us... woohoo to that! :D

Is it just me or I haven't seen grace around lately?

Oh and just letting you guys know that I have a test on Saturday (which I might of already said) but also an interview on Tuesday (which I just found out), so wish me luck or keep your fingers crossed.

Man it's hot over here!

Mood: content
Music: radiodanz.com
Undies: white :p

Good luck Min!

Your comment re heat made me laff! I have been talking to a sea kayak guide down under and he was saying it is not very warm when we want to go, only 16-20C. I just about bust a gut cuz we were thinking that was perfect, any hotter would be uncomfortable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back