GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night_Jasmine said:
I wish I was genetically disposed to small and perky. *pouts* All I have are mammoth size. :(

I shall refrain from saying anything too hetero to that Jas.. :rose:

AussieAngel said:
One exam down. 3 to go. the one i just finished was easy. W00T! um. i've probably already told everyone but i dont care. I accidentally bought some size 10 jeans. and i was gonna return them. but decided to attempt to try them on. and they fit and look hot!! :p so i am over the moon. thats size 6 US. :p so yeah :eek: :p

Min. I miss you. i keep leaving you messages but you aren't there :(

And Hugs to everyone. Especially Gi. :)

Double congrats Angel! :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Tis me, sweetie ;)

*sighs* apparently, according to Dino, who y'all have met ;), 'this' is a big step for us...:rolleyes: ie, Misty is 'flaunting' me...:eek:

Baby, stop flaunting me?! :eek:! ;) not really, i like the attention lol.

~~~~

HI ALLLLL!!!! *mwah's all round* miss you all mchly.

Exams over, holiday been and gone...fucking fuckbugs in FL pissed me off lol, had fun though

*mwah's all round again*

Gracie!! :kiss: :p :kiss:

Your worthy of flaunting, and dont you forget it! :catroar:

stlpenguin said:
LOL Hey, Gi.

Doing well enough. A little nervous because I'm going out in broad daylight for the first time today as Sara, to my TG support group. But at the same time I'm kinda looking forward to it.

On a side note, Ma'am just told me that Sir talked to their child that they have part-time, and she's cool with my dressing. She's 9. We basically wanted to make sure that we weren't going to scar the kid. :) So I'm welcome to come over en femme. Plus, Ma'am wants to see the skirt I have picked out for tonight on me. It's cute.

How's your cramps feeling today, Gi?

-- Scott / Sara

Well done, I can only imagine how hard it must be to take that step. :)

mark197205 said:
I shall refrain from saying anything too hetero to that Jas.. :rose:

hehehe-welll I was thinking it..

I love burying my face in big, soft, pillowy breasts

grasping tiny, hard titties in my hands,

and everything in between,

I am always checking out cleavage

guess I am just a breast woman! :catroar:

Anniejustagirl said:
True, but finding the scared spots are more fun when you have to work harder!

Good... that's the last thing you need. Is she an older cat?! Two of mine are in their late teens now and i tend to worry every time they sniffle or sleep too long.

Hmmmm, for work? Rather like nurses whites in the lab?????

You say that like it's a bad thing?!!!!! Why is it that so many of us want exactly the opposite of what we have?! Granted i have to roll mine up now to get them snuggled in their bra, but hey... they've been through a lot over the years!

So when are you going to start flaunting Misty?! Might i suggest something Cheeky?!

Glad that you had fun... weird how the "fuckbugs" are taking over the world.

That becoming a woman is Fucking expensive!

Mood: Mixed bag
Undies: tie dye thong
Listening to: local news

P teased me last night. The graduation was a day earlier than she thought and i Thought she said she was packing up and coming home last night/this morning. Guess i just heard what i wanted to hear. She's on her way now though. *sigh*

Got a call from my ring dealer. She mailed them out today and i should have them by Friday latest. I'm anxious to see them live and in person. I seem to be rethinking if i want to get reservations at Bev's on the River or if i just want to take her for a walk along the waterfront after a normal dyke night. I know i'm overthinking things. That's me all over. I love her so much... she has very simply made the world a better place for me and mine and i just want this to be beyond special for her too.

All right... i've thrown my brain into a tailspin... i know i had more i wanted to say and people i wanted to address, but it's all gone now...

Have a great day all. Love and :kiss:es!

You gonna try and scare me when you make it over here? :p

Terra_Cide said:
Here it comes, the moment you all have been waiting for...

The official 11 week preggo pic. :p

Here you go!

Woohoo, look at that, looking good Terra.. :kiss:

Terra_Cide said:
I have been feeling pretty good- right up until this morning when I had a morning sickness relapse. :mad: It just sucked the life out of me for the rest of the day. And then I see two really cute girls that are becoming regular customers, and I get those "feeling like a breeder" moments. Sigh... those girls are terribly cute.

Did I mention the preggo hormones have made me notoriously horny? Too bad there's no laughing smiley else I'd use it right now- I find it all terribly amusing. Then again, it could be I'm just tired and anything will make me laugh when I'm tired.

Your horny? how is that different to normal... :p

playwithlezli said:
popping into say hi,

doing my usual wednesday as all the staff day, but hve a bit of help from a camper so that is good, we are going to hire him very parttime for some simple stuff, seems to be one of those fellows that falls between the cracks, a little bit challenged but not enough to warrent "help"
he weedwhacks like the dickens though and thats a job no one else likes.

so tired i cant see straight,

had stupid people needing rescued yesterday, will post that one later, good for a giggle

almost got 'stralia planned and will be buying the tickets in a day or two!

having been biting C's head off a lot lately, between pain, pain killers and fatigue I am getting a bit cranky (apparently) :(

so think i should do something special for her, but am particularly uninspired at the mo.....suggestions...?

hello everyone and bye for now...

ps, Gia, really liked your boobies, I think everyone shoiuld flash theirs hehehehe

(never THAT tired!)

If you flash yours Lezli, I'll flash mine... :p

playwithlezli said:
hehehe-welll I was thinking it..

I love burying my face in big, soft, pillowy breasts

grasping tiny, hard titties in my hands,

and everything in between,

I am always checking out cleavage

guess I am just a breast woman! :catroar:

What Lezli said!! :catroar:

playwithlezli said:
is it a room with a rack?

Have my eyes gone buggy or is that totally impossible to read?

Umm, not yet, the teen might not appreciate it too much!

Left click and drag is my friend.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back