GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Folks!

Been a while since I was in here, cept for Gi teasing us all about a boob shot. ;) Will try to catch up on the thread and see what are you wonderful people have been up to. :kiss:

Life has continued to be hectic. I haven't been working out and I have gained a bunch of weight. Up to 126lbs. But one of my lab techs says she can get me a deal on a gym membership so, I'll be checking that out.

Let's see........oh, yeah....my job sucks big time and not in a pleasant way.

Was planning on sending out my resume this weekend but had to work Saturday and do house chores on Sunday. So maybe this week I start sending it out.

Oh, oh, oh....I still hate my attorney the scumbag.

It's approching the middle of June and I still haven'y started working on my tan. I'm so pale I'm transparent.

Thought my cat was gonna die but she seems to be doing OK now.

I guess that's it. I feel like I'm forgetting something. :rolleyes:

Anyways.....for today:

Mood: tired and spent
Undies:white cotton bikini briefs (yeah I wear 'em cuz of work)
Tunes: Widespread Panic: Space Wrangler

Quote of the Day

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T.S. Eliot

About T.S. Eliot
T.S. Eliot, the Nobel Prize–winning poet, is perhaps best known today for a light book of rhymes that became the Broadway hit Cats. He penned such weightier poems as "The Waste Land," "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock," and "Four Quartets." His work is rich with deeply felt religious meditations, but he never wanted to be perceived as a religious poet. He was born in 1888 in St. Louis and made his adult home in England, where he worked as an editor at the publisher Faber & Faber. He died in 1965.

mark197205 said:
Well feel free to do it anyway!
Okay.....whoops!
myboobs.jpg

Which reminds me, I need to PM you about Orchid pictures, am going to get some printed and framed to go on my mothers lounge walls, have shown her a few already and she loves them! :kiss:
Do PM me. Smile.....I shrink them to post them....let me know the ones you like and I will send a higher resolution shot.

Night_Jasmine said:
WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO FAIR!!!

Why can't mine be that cute and perky?

*pouts*
At least yours are attached, NJ. Mine are in their case in my middle drawer.

EDIT : WHOoooOOPS! Stlpenguin (Scott / Sara) here... posting on Ma'am's account accidentally!

Night_Jasmine said:
WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO FAIR!!!

Why can't mine be that cute and perky?

*pouts*

thank you...*redface* they aren't that great. I am genetically disposed to small and perky...all the women in my family are that way.

pagangrrl34 said:
At least yours are attached, NJ. Mine are in their case in my middle drawer.

EDIT : WHOoooOOPS! Stlpenguin (Scott / Sara) here... posting on Ma'am's account accidentally!
laughing....Sara! how are you girl/boy?

dizzylia said:
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T.S. Eliot

About T.S. Eliot
T.S. Eliot, the Nobel Prize–winning poet, is perhaps best known today for a light book of rhymes that became the Broadway hit Cats. He penned such weightier poems as "The Waste Land," "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock," and "Four Quartets." His work is rich with deeply felt religious meditations, but he never wanted to be perceived as a religious poet. He was born in 1888 in St. Louis and made his adult home in England, where he worked as an editor at the publisher Faber & Faber. He died in 1965.
Diz that is a good one....I should have it tatooed on me.....to thwart my timid ass.....sigh!

One exam down. 3 to go. the one i just finished was easy. W00T! um. i've probably already told everyone but i dont care. I accidentally bought some size 10 jeans. and i was gonna return them. but decided to attempt to try them on. and they fit and look hot!! :p so i am over the moon. thats size 6 US. :p so yeah :eek: :p

Min. I miss you. i keep leaving you messages but you aren't there :(

And Hugs to everyone. Especially Gi. :)

Gi_Venus said:
Hmmm? :heart: ((((Misty))))

Tis me, sweetie ;)

*sighs* apparently, according to Dino, who y'all have met ;), 'this' is a big step for us...:rolleyes: ie, Misty is 'flaunting' me...:eek:

Baby, stop flaunting me?! :eek:! ;) not really, i like the attention lol.

~~~~

HI ALLLLL!!!! *mwah's all round* miss you all mchly.

Exams over, holiday been and gone...fucking fuckbugs in FL pissed me off lol, had fun though :D

*mwah's all round again*

AussieAngel said:
One exam down. 3 to go. the one i just finished was easy. W00T! um. i've probably already told everyone but i dont care. I accidentally bought some size 10 jeans. and i was gonna return them. but decided to attempt to try them on. and they fit and look hot!! :p so i am over the moon. thats size 6 US. :p so yeah :eek: :p

And Hugs to everyone. Especially Gi. :)
Angel!((((Big warm hugs)))) :heart: Back at ya! I doubt even if I loose all my weight I could do a size 6 sigh!

Fallenfromgrace said:
Tis me, sweetie ;)

*sighs* apparently, according to Dino, who y'all have met ;), 'this' is a big step for us...:rolleyes: ie, Misty is 'flaunting' me...:eek:

~~~~

HI ALLLLL!!!! *mwah's all round* miss you all mchly.

Exams over, holiday been and gone...fucking fuckbugs in FL pissed me off lol, had fun though :D

*mwah's all round again*
Grace :kiss: LOL at least someone is flaunting you......grin...I have to flaunt myself....sigh. You are lovely with those dimples and things...laughing. More particularly your personality is wonderful.:heart: Sorry about the fuckups in Florida......I do not like most them around here myself. Both my ex and me have been talking about leaving and I grew up here.....there are still magical places...but not the cities. For me it is a sad thing to see the natural beauty of the place replaced by urban sprawl and an ugly population. Here in Brevard it was different much of the population came with the space center so I grew up with sons and daughters of engineers and scientists....It made for a different atmosphere. That is gone now.....grin....we are part of the brain drain now....most of the intellectuals have fled. I have stayed....what does that tell you? :rolleyes:

Kind of like me and Texas. It's certainly time to move on. Just got to find a way.

Break for me. Don't work again until 12 noon EST. Gaps in schedule are nice to have.

How's everyone?

Gi_Venus said:
laughing....Sara! how are you girl/boy?
LOL Hey, Gi.

Doing well enough. A little nervous because I'm going out in broad daylight for the first time today as Sara, to my TG support group. But at the same time I'm kinda looking forward to it.

On a side note, Ma'am just told me that Sir talked to their child that they have part-time, and she's cool with my dressing. She's 9. We basically wanted to make sure that we weren't going to scar the kid. :) So I'm welcome to come over en femme. Plus, Ma'am wants to see the skirt I have picked out for tonight on me. It's cute.

How's your cramps feeling today, Gi?

-- Scott / Sara

mark197205 said:
Scared me away? I dont think so, just ask Annie, I dont scare easy... ;)
True, but finding the scared spots are more fun when you have to work harder!
Misty_Morning said:
Thought my cat was gonna die but she seems to be doing OK now.

Undies:white cotton bikini briefs (yeah I wear 'em cuz of work)
Good... that's the last thing you need. Is she an older cat?! Two of mine are in their late teens now and i tend to worry every time they sniffle or sleep too long.

Hmmmm, for work? Rather like nurses whites in the lab?????
Gi_Venus said:
thank you...*redface* they aren't that great. I am genetically disposed to small and perky...all the women in my family are that way.
You say that like it's a bad thing?!!!!! Why is it that so many of us want exactly the opposite of what we have?! Granted i have to roll mine up now to get them snuggled in their bra, but hey... they've been through a lot over the years!
Fallenfromgrace said:

fucking fuckbugs in FL pissed me off lol, had fun though :D
So when are you going to start flaunting Misty?! Might i suggest something Cheeky?!

Glad that you had fun... weird how the "fuckbugs" are taking over the world.
Gi_Venus said:
....most of the intellectuals have fled. I have stayed....what does that tell you? :rolleyes:
That becoming a woman is Fucking expensive!

Mood: Mixed bag
Undies: tie dye thong
Listening to: local news

P teased me last night. The graduation was a day earlier than she thought and i Thought she said she was packing up and coming home last night/this morning. Guess i just heard what i wanted to hear. She's on her way now though. *sigh*

Got a call from my ring dealer. She mailed them out today and i should have them by Friday latest. I'm anxious to see them live and in person. I seem to be rethinking if i want to get reservations at Bev's on the River or if i just want to take her for a walk along the waterfront after a normal dyke night. I know i'm overthinking things. That's me all over. I love her so much... she has very simply made the world a better place for me and mine and i just want this to be beyond special for her too.

All right... i've thrown my brain into a tailspin... i know i had more i wanted to say and people i wanted to address, but it's all gone now...

Have a great day all. Love and :kiss:es!

Anniejustagirl said:
So when are you going to start flaunting Misty?! Might i suggest something Cheeky?!

When she gets herself a new camera ;)

Anniejustagirl said:
Glad that you had fun... weird how the "fuckbugs" are taking over the world.

Heheeee, Misty warned me about them before i got there, i forgot, and had a freak out. :eek:

Anniejustagirl said:
I love her so much... she has very simply made the world a better place for me and mine and i just want this to be beyond special for her too.

:rose: when are you popping the Q again? :kiss: i am sure that however you do it, it will be beautiful :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
Now, that just sounds WAY too practical for me! :rolleyes:

Oh come now... you know you wanna beat me!!!! :devil: :p
Naw, I'm not competitive but if it'll make you feel better I could make an exception :p

AussieAngel said:
I know sweety, it really sucks, everytime I see that you've left something, I was either out or sleeping :(

Hope we get to chat soon!

Hey everyone

For some odd reason I don't have much to say today so I'll just wish everyone a good day and night and hope things are well. :heart:

Mood: neutral
Undies: pink
Music: radiodanz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back