GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniejustagirl said:
All right... i lost my post... dammit! and it was a nice Lonnnnnnnngggggggg one too, Min! ;)
Boooooooo I guess you'll just have write an extra longer one and might I suggest putting it in a word document so that you can save and then copy and paste it? Headache free that way! :D

Gi_Venus said:
I forgot Mins! Love you Mins, I hope you feel better. :kiss: :heart:
Love you too Gi! And I am feeling better now, but I went to get some blood work done this morning and my arm still hurts... I actually cried when she took the blood, she had to go in sideways.... OUCH! bobo's for me! :(

Oh well, hopefully I'll have some answers soon to know what's wrong with me!!! :heart:

neonflux said:
LOL! I am here - should have been out playing tonight and last night but am stuck at home cleaning, working on projects, and packing for my trip to New Orleans - conference with Bushies *sigh*. How are you Gia? And everyone else?

:D Neon

P.s., I am 51 years not-old-or-young-just-me tomorrow :catgrin:
Looks like I might of missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday Neon! Hope it was a great one! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Hello everyone

I haven't been online in a while, sorry it took me a while to say hey! So uhmmm what's been going on... I went for an exam last Saturday for a job within the government here in my town. I passed (got the news this morning) and now I have to go for another test this coming Saturday for them to test my knowledge of the whole company... oh boy, this is going to suck because I have a shitty memory and I can't learn by heart.... yeesh... please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Not sure what's going to happen after that but I know I'll have to jump through hoops to get in!! But hey, it'll be worth it in the end! :D

Besides that, just trying to heal from my sickness... trying to enjoy the great weather we've been having, minus Friday afternoon when it hailed and I swear that they were the sizes of golfballs... I have a dent on the roof of my car. :(

This is starting to get long, and well I don't want to beat Annie lol ;)

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend! :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Mood: good
Undies: blue boxer/briefs
Music: radiodanz.com

Minouners said:
Hello everyone

I haven't been online in a while, sorry it took me a while to say hey! So uhmmm what's been going on... I went for an exam last Saturday for a job within the government here in my town. I passed (got the news this morning) and now I have to go for another test this coming Saturday for them to test my knowledge of the whole company... oh boy, this is going to suck because I have a shitty memory and I can't learn by heart.... yeesh... please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Not sure what's going to happen after that but I know I'll have to jump through hoops to get in!! But hey, it'll be worth it in the end! :D

Besides that, just trying to heal from my sickness... trying to enjoy the great weather we've been having, minus Friday afternoon when it hailed and I swear that they were the sizes of golfballs... I have a dent on the roof of my car. :(

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend! :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Mood: good
Undies: blue boxer/briefs
Music: radiodanz.com

its good to hear your doing well :)

neonflux said:
It's late, but heartfelt! Hope you had a day that was at Least half as fantabulous as you are! Anymore than that and i'm afraid you might hurt youself! :kiss:
Minouners said:
Boooooooo I guess you'll just have write an extra longer one and might I suggest putting it in a word document so that you can save and then copy and paste it? Headache free that way! :D
Now, that just sounds WAY too practical for me! :rolleyes:
Minouners said:
Oh come now... you know you wanna beat me!!!! :devil: :p

Anniejustagirl said:
It's late, but heartfelt! Hope you had a day that was at Least half as fantabulous as you are! Anymore than that and i'm afraid you might hurt youself! :kiss:

Now, that just sounds WAY too practical for me! :rolleyes:

Oh come now... you know you wanna beat me!!!! :devil: :p

Well If Min wont, I'll force myself to..... :cattail:

Gi_Venus said:
Hi.....you are waiting for me to go to work are'nt cha?....then everyone is going to rack up pages and run and hide when I come back.....I know you. Do I have a bad cyber smell? *wrinkled nose*.....betcha Lezli's goats don't smell too good...ick..

You dont smell bad GI, well no worse than me..... :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
i knew that i could count on you, Muffin! How the hello are ya?!?!?!?!?

I do my best Annie ;) , been internet-less for almost a fortnight, was starting to go really screwy with withdrawl! :rolleyes:

Terra_Cide said:
Sorry hun. My bedtime's have been getting real early these days. I've only just woke up, and the pancakes I said I was gonna make today, B is making them- he was too hungry to wait for me to wake up.

Happy birthday neon, you sexay thang you! You're only as old as you feel. :heart:

Dont you mean your as old as the woman (or man) that your feeling? ;)

Have ya missed me Terra? :kiss:

AussieAngel said:
Heya Gi. Muah! big hugs for you too.

Saw this one and had to laugh a little and shake my head. hottest temp i have ever been in is 48 degrees celsius. average where i live is at least 35 during summer. its currently around 23 and i'm feeling slightly cold. got to 6 last night and was freezing. 18 degrees and myself and my mates all run around rugged up and use the cold as a great excuse for cuddles. which incedently is why i am in such a good mood. but thats another story.
where i might be moving to i will probably freeze to death.. they get negatives down there. and it SNOWS in the town. Brrrrrrr.

Misty I havent seen you in donkeys years. :kiss: for you.

Happy Bithday Neon

Well working the weekend is dull. but last night was fun. movies and a bbq at a friends place. everyone was cuddled up a bit and i felt left out :( but a friend finally turned up after finishing work late :D didnt feel left out anymore. i've spent alot of time with my arms around her. Stupid dumb and little i know. but i am not out yet and the little things make this better for me.

hehehe :cathappy:

Snap Angel, was on holiday in Ibiza a couple of years ago and the hotel had a big outdoor thermometer that was right in the sun, at about 4pm it was almost up to 50....

neonflux said:
LOL! I am here - should have been out playing tonight and last night but am stuck at home cleaning, working on projects, and packing for my trip to New Orleans - conference with Bushies *sigh*. How are you Gia? And everyone else?

:D Neon

Your 51? get the feck out of here!

Well a happy birthday to you anyway Neon. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

mark197205 said:
I do my best Annie ;) , been internet-less for almost a fortnight, was starting to go really screwy with withdrawl! :rolleyes:
Poor Baby!!! HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* You're plenty screwy enough without That kinda help!!! :kiss: :rolleyes:

Anniejustagirl said:
Poor Baby!!! HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* You're plenty screwy enough without That kinda help!!! :kiss: :rolleyes:

Thank you sweets..*cops a quick feel while getting hugged...*

Aint I just! :catroar:

Terra_Cide said:
Okay! So, here's the latest baby update. Friday morning we met with the midwife and we went over the tests I took Tuesday. Apparently I've got an infection for which I am now on antibiotics for- only the pharmacy didn't have them so I'll have to pick the 'script up on Monday. Everything else looks good.

We got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was SUPER COOL!!!! :nana: B likened it to the sound of a rapid-fire laser sound that you'd get in an old cartoon.

Oh, and the midwife said I had a surprisingly large and deep pelvic area, LMAO.

:heart: :heart: :heart: To everyone. I'm thinking of a nap right now, it's damp and sleepy day here.

I am soooo not going there..... *restrains self* :p

Gi_Venus said:
darn I just finished editing my boob shot and there is no one around to flash. Sigh!

Well feel free to do it anyway!

Which reminds me, I need to PM you about Orchid pictures, am going to get some printed and framed to go on my mothers lounge walls, have shown her a few already and she loves them! :kiss:

stlpenguin said:
I got the same email. It said something about adding 4 inches to my penis size... which is RIDICULOUS. I mean, what the hell am I going to do with a 16 inch penis!?!

-- Scott

Same here Scott/Sara... :rolleyes:

mark197205 said:
Dont you mean your as old as the woman (or man) that your feeling? ;)

Have ya missed me Terra? :kiss:
You were gone Mark? I thought we scared you away? :p ;) :heart:

mark197205 said:
I am soooo not going there..... *restrains self* :
Ha! If you only knew what went through my mind when I heard those words... but then again, you probably do.. :D

Terra_Cide said:
You were gone Mark? I thought we scared you away? :p ;) :heart:

Ha! If you only knew what went through my mind when I heard those words... but then again, you probably do.. :D

Scared me away? I dont think so, just ask Annie, I dont scare easy... ;)

If its anything like what I was thinking, then, yeah I do! :devil:

Night_Jasmine said:
Hi again...done with work! finally...almost 9 hours done and 48 calls today! yay!!!

Way to go Jas! :rose:

Well, tis bedtime for me, so g'night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back