GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
dizzylia said:
What's negative about it?? :confused:

;)

I've come to the conclusion that I make absolutely no sense whatsoever, oh well, I'm not changing the habits of a lifetime, I have waaay too much fun this way... :D

Anniejustagirl said:
is the pope catholic?!

well, wait.... i am at work.... guess i just Wanna be nakey... will have to wait for the drive home! *eg*

I thought he was German? :rolleyes:

What would I give to be a patrol cop on your route home..... :D

hugo_sam said:
Hey Annie
Glad you got a good ride in :)
You have to take me sometime,
Have not gotten to go in years now :(
Miss it.
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :kiss:

Hugo

you can ride bitch with me anytime, beardyke!

i just leave my cap on Mark.... throws them off! ;)

Anniejustagirl said:
you can ride bitch with me anytime, beardyke!

i just leave my cap on Mark.... throws them off! ;)

LOL, that reminds me of the song from The Full Monty, "you can leave your hat on..." :D
Would it work on me? maybe..... ;)

mark197205 said:
LOL, that reminds me of the song from The Full Monty, "you can leave your hat on..." :D
Would it work on me? maybe..... ;)
and caps are so versatile for spot coverage... but which spot to choose! *chuckle*

Anniejustagirl said:
and caps are so versatile for spot coverage... but which spot to choose! *chuckle*

Well, you know that which ever spot you cover it will leave me somewhere else to look at.... :D

*turning up the tunes.... stripping off the clothes.... leaving the cap on for Mark*

Time to dance.... but of course....

Anniejustagirl said:
*continues to dance* Hey Sweetness.... how is your day wrapping up?

Finally, I can relax. I swear I feel like I have been running around jumpily all day!!

How bout yours, sweetness?

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Finally, I can relax. I swear I feel like I have been running around jumpily all day!!

How bout yours, sweetness?
What has you jumpy?!

Got out and rode at lunch...that Always helps me feel good..... long day. Did get to hang and watch the thunderstorm pound and drive the rain in waves along the highway... would have been better to see it out my own front door, but it was still good... that helped too! Was tempted to go out and get drenched, but i need that to happen while on the bike... my spring cleansing ritual, doncha know.....

Anniejustagirl said:
What has you jumpy?!

Got out and rode at lunch...that Always helps me feel good..... long day. Did get to hang and watch the thunderstorm pound and drive the rain in waves along the highway... would have been better to see it out my own front door, but it was still good... that helped too! Was tempted to go out and get drenched, but i need that to happen while on the bike... my spring cleansing ritual, doncha know.....

Hmmm a total of 7 loads of clothes, cleaning my kitchen and living room, mopping my entire apartment, shopping..egads the list is endless...

At this point I would happily murder someone for a backrub and a goodnight kiss..*head nod*

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Hmmm a total of 7 loads of clothes, cleaning my kitchen and living room, mopping my entire apartment, shopping..egads the list is endless...

At this point I would happily murder someone for a backrub and a goodnight kiss..*head nod*
wondering if i need someone offed?!?! hmmmmm no...... i'd just have to give them to you for free. :kiss: :rose: :p

Hello, and goodnight. Done babysitting, done with the dishes, done getting my stuff together for tomorrow. And now... I crash.

-dizzy :rose:

Luna_Wolf72 said:

:kiss: ?

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back