GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun with the tongue!

Now that is something I love

tongue-tattoo.jpg

I like tats--I have none, Amy refuses, and since she pays :rolleyes:

But I DOOOOO want one, but not like that! That hurts to look at.

SL? NJ?

I think if I felt like I had a body to show off I might feel differently, I like the look on other people though. I have one botched one. It was supposed to be a marijuana leaf when I was a teenager. My first girl put it on me. eep. I refer to it as a...um palm, yes that is it is a palm frond. :D

I think if I felt like I had a body to show off I might feel differently, I like the look on other people though. I have one botched one. It was supposed to be a marijuana leaf when I was a teenager. My first girl put it on me. eep. I refer to it as a...um palm, yes that is it is a palm frond. :D

LOL--I am sure they can do something with it to un marijuana it. Maybe make it into a large colorful orchid?

Naughty picked a lovely name I think, it affirms why I have missed her/him:kiss: such a beautiful mind.:

*BLUSH* I have missed you too loads, more than you will ever know :kiss::rose::kiss:

Dizzy, my gorgeous ballerina extrordinaire, I too am now back dancing, for last six months I have returned to latin and ballroom. 2 hours twice a week , one evening each side of the stilletto, loving the argentinian tango , quick step and latin jive. IM more supple and lithe tan I have been in years!:kiss:

Lezli my babe, time to put ya feet up, open a bi#ottle of wine, order in a takeaway and spend ab#n evening of salacious gossip here:kiss:

Espi, lovely to meet you:kiss:

Dizzy, my gorgeous ballerina extrordinaire, I too am now back dancing, for last six months I have returned to latin and ballroom. 2 hours twice a week , one evening each side of the stilletto, loving the argentinian tango , quick step and latin jive. IM more supple and lithe tan I have been in years!:kiss:

I would absolutely love to see that. Sadly, the only dancing I get these days is in my kitchen. I have no money anymore for classes. But someday I'll pick it up again.

*hugs* So happy to see you around again.

-diz :rose:

*BLUSH* I have missed you too loads, more than you will ever know :kiss::rose::kiss:

Lezli my babe, time to put ya feet up, open a bi#ottle of wine, order in a takeaway and spend ab#n evening of salacious gossip here:kiss:

Espi, lovely to meet you:kiss:
*sigh* I am looking forward to the first dance with my instructor/friend, we are back together after soo many years. She is going to offer me lessons and I only have to pay for the floor rental. Normally an hour is 70 to 80 dollars for an instructor including the floor rental. I am getting her the music that we both love so much, she wants her students to feel the good stuff. lol I spent hours today culling through my music for boleros and rumbas for one of her students.

I was wondering why your photo shots were so hot. lol a dancers bod, of course.

Diz you dance in the kitchen too?:heart::kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back