GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the grades up Rana!

How bout fish? Can ya have seafood? Espie rubs Rana's tender spots slowly.

*Flutters eyelashes shyly* :D

Here are my insults.

"Come here ya sexy beauty. Come ta mama, that's a good vixen, come let mama rub your tum, tum." :devil:

*sigh* That feels good.:heart::heart::rose:

*sigh* That feels good.:heart::heart::rose:

hiya gorgeous! its a long while since i visited and said hi, mainly because probs due to my head injury have been really bad, and I went very insular, not even leaving house etc.

I hope you are doing well and are happy:heart::heart::heart:

hiya gorgeous! its a long while since i visited and said hi, mainly because probs due to my head injury have been really bad, and I went very insular, not even leaving house etc.

NAUGHTY! We missed you! I am sorry you weren't well, but glad you are doing better now. :heart:

I am hardly ever here anymore either, so I am glad I popped in for just a moment today. Gotta run, have to discuss The Philosopher and The Wolf tonight at book club. And we have dinner. My friends are awesome, they have hunted up some recipes just for me, the resident food wierdo! Runninnnnnnnngggggg as we speak. Bye:kiss:

NAUGHTY! We missed you! I am sorry you weren't well, but glad you are doing better now. :heart:

I am hardly ever here anymore either, so I am glad I popped in for just a moment today. Gotta run, have to discuss The Philosopher and The Wolf tonight at book club. And we have dinner. My friends are awesome, they have hunted up some recipes just for me, the resident food wierdo! Runninnnnnnnngggggg as we speak. Bye:kiss:

Lezli, your such a busy bunny still.
I have missed you all too,:heart::heart::heart:

Omg Naughty!:kiss::kiss::heart::heart::rose:

Gawd it has been so long. I am so sorry about that head injury. I am delighted to see you again dear. I am besides myself, *Gia looks over and slaps herself* lol We love you dear. I am going to call Annie tomorrow and tell her you dropped by. Now I would love it if you took up residence again.:kiss::rose:

Just started spring break with an awesome GPA for last quarter. Everything is falling into place. :D

Okay I need a name for a guitar, this particular guitar was defective when I bought if at a discount years ago, it had a horrible buzz in the strings, I left it strung and gradually through time the neck has been reshaped, it is a wonderful guitar now. Sooo it deserves a name because it makes beautiful music. Any suggestions?:)

Omg Naughty!:kiss::kiss::heart::heart::rose:

Gawd it has been so long. I am so sorry about that head injury. I am delighted to see you again dear. I am besides myself, *Gia looks over and slaps herself* lol We love you dear. I am going to call Annie tomorrow and tell her you dropped by. Now I would love it if you took up residence again.:kiss::rose:

Well as i am coming out of my reclusive stage , i intend to be here regularly now. How are the orchids doing?

I hope you are happy and loved up, loads hugs to Annie as well.:rose::heart::rose:

Well as i am coming out of my reclusive stage , i intend to be here regularly now. How are the orchids doing?

I hope you are happy and loved up, loads hugs to Annie as well.:rose::heart::rose:

yes I have an orchid problem, they keep following me home.:rolleyes: They are doing great. You being here regularly is wonderful! You will like the new faces and they will love you. As for loved up I am just gettin started:devil:

I called her,Annie sends hugs back to you. She has been very busy so we have seen very little of her. I call her once or twice a week.

OOh the beginning of love is the best bit :kiss:

I have put a few recent pics on the crossdressing pics thread to celebrate my return, I hope people like them!

Okay I need a name for a guitar, this particular guitar was defective when I bought if at a discount years ago, it had a horrible buzz in the strings, I left it strung and gradually through time the neck has been reshaped, it is a wonderful guitar now. Sooo it deserves a name because it makes beautiful music. Any suggestions?:)

giuseppe's guitar

Pinocchio was an imperfect puppet that became a boy.

Tejano Queen

In memory of the Queen of Tejano music
Selena Quintanilla-Pérez
(April 16, 1971 – March 31, 1995)

My Buddy Holly

The radio told us you were dead.
I was six.
My world was soda pop, cumbias,
puffy clouds, menudo and cigarette smoke.

Then you died.
Shot by a fan.
My Buddy Holly died with you.

O, Latina Rose,
Mexican Madonna,
pretty girl with the bustier
and golden voice.
Yolanda killed you...
and us.

It's a bustier!
Bustiquela? Es un bra!*

The day you died
I realized
that bubblegum loses its flavor
after you chew on it a long time;
if you smoke too many
cigarettes,
you might die,
and a little girl’s dreams
are only dreams.

They world was not as pretty
the day after you died.
We all cried in my first grade classroom.
All the little brown girls
with hand-me-down clothes that didn't fit right,
chankletas on our dirty feet,
dark hair tied up in ponytails
and darker eyes that didn't understand,
cried.

My teacher played your music softly,
even though the principal told her to turn it off.
My teacher said no, hugged us and cried.

Latina Rose,
I miss you
and bubblegum.

selena.jpg

*Abraham Quintanilla Jr. was talking to Selena in the movie Selena (1997) after she performed on stage in what he deemed as inappropriate attire.

i think you should just call it LADY, something you will get hours of enjoyment running your finger over, from the neck to body, with a pat on the rear for accompiament.

Good day all! I am in my mountain home, about to embark on my weekly cooking frenzy. I had hoped to pop in and out but the internet is very slow today, so maybe, maybe not.

Naughty, I am so glad you can rejoin us regularly now :kiss: And yes, I am still always on the go, but I have slowed down some. Really.

Gia, what a lovely name for something that will spend so much time in your loving hands. Next time you talk to Annie, can you pass on my love please?

espie, sigh...how am I to concentrate with the av of yours? (taking off clothes to join you in the shower)

Biggles-hello and welcome if you are still here.

and hello to the other regulars, SexyLatina, Light Saver, diz when she can make it. Aussie, who is even busier than me, Rana of course, Wolfie when he makes it, Mark when he is not being a post whore, or more recently, a Facebook whore. Are you a compulsive collector there muffin man? And to anyone I may have missed, my apologies.

Alright, off to make pancakes, then bake carob brownies (oh, Gia, I still have to send you that recipe, but I am playing with it, so give me some time to come up with a nearly final version, k?) and I am trying to turn a biscuit recipe that was quite heavy, into an English muffin recipe. No, not you Mark, down boy! Wish me luck. :)

Good day all!

Gia, what a lovely name for something that will spend so much time in your loving hands. Next time you talk to Annie, can you pass on my love please?
Naughty picked a lovely name I think, it affirms why I have missed her/him:kiss: such a beautiful mind.

Alright, off to make pancakes, then bake carob brownies (oh, Gia, I still have to send you that recipe, but I am playing with it, so give me some time to come up with a nearly final version, k?) and I am trying to turn a biscuit recipe that was quite heavy, into an English muffin recipe. No, not you Mark, down boy! Wish me luck. :)

I do that with my recipes too, they evolve even if they were good to begin with, I think, " How can I make it better?". And so it goes. lol Thank you Lezli, I would love to have the refined recipe.:kiss::rose:

Rufus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back