GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is not going well, so far had 2 hour power cut, 8 hours no phone/internet, and a stone gone thru rear window of car. ANd its only 4pm, I hate to think what else gonna happen.

*HUGS* &:kiss::kiss::kiss: to you all, I hope you are all having a good relaxing sexy sunday.:rose:

I was wondering why your photo shots were so hot. lol a dancers bod, of course.

It was belly dancing that got me bak into it, I did a fundraiser with one of the girls, and rather than let me just do it comical style they made me learn it gor 8 months first instead. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to get fit.

It was belly dancing that got me bak into it, I did a fundraiser with one of the girls, and rather than let me just do it comical style they made me learn it gor 8 months first instead. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to get fit.

Hmmm I am need to get into shape, I suspect my friend/dance instructor is planning on using me as her mambo buddy most everyone around here wants salsa, nothing against salsa but dancing on the 2 and the 6 in the eight count really really feels different, I believe it is more interactive with the music. Of course I am prejudiced :)

Hope you are having a lovely day too and a nice evening.:kiss::heart:

Under a tornado warning. Have tornado moving our way. Still a distance away we should be okay

Shoot, I wonder if SL is okay. I've never been through one, but heard they are awful. If anything like the movies, be careful.

Nothing here other than rain just to the north of us they have some circulation. Lol all those weathermen and their toys. back in the old days we were oblivious. You did not worry when you did not know the thunderstorm has tornadic activity. Well me and my mom took the bathroom, my sister and little boy went under the stairs. It only took a few minutes for the thundercell in question to move through.. We had very little wind. Lots of rain.

Afternoon all, well today has been expensive £800 for new rear windscreen :(

No point me getting down about it, so I spent the day rewiring my caravan.

Hope everyone is having a good day:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I just got served today...I have twenty days to find a lawyer to help me send a response to the divorce. I don't know how I'm gonna do this. I did some research and left some information..but gods..this was just the WORST possible time.

I just got served today...I have twenty days to find a lawyer to help me send a response to the divorce. I don't know how I'm gonna do this. I did some research and left some information..but gods..this was just the WORST possible time.

omg, I feel so sorrry for you. I know its hard but try to think of this as an autumn, in your life, and although it will be hard to struggle through and deal with, you will do it. Then the spring and summer of new love and romance will have time and room to come your way.

We are always here if you need a rant or a cuddle, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

omg, I feel so sorrry for you. I know its hard but try to think of this as an autumn, in your life, and although it will be hard to struggle through and deal with, you will do it. Then the spring and summer of new love and romance will have time and room to come your way.

We are always here if you need a rant or a cuddle, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I just don't have finances to do this. Seriously, I don't. I dunno what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back