GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am stressed to the max, tomorrow, Im going to be dealing with barristers in court in the attempt to settle my claim against my former employers insurers. I know I wont get much sleep tonight. And by the time I leave London tomorrow to come home I am going to be either extremely happy, or absolutely furious, there will be no half measures!

good luck to you dear. :):kiss::heart::rose: *warm hugs*

Tired exhausted and worn out lol. but overall pretty good. Just getting near the end of undergrad and planning on grad school or doctorate school.

Well I should be back around but it's time for me to get my beauty sleep!

Today is so much better than yesterday! I got sleep and so did my daughter...she's not cranky now. The sun came out again as well. Time to get outside and get some exercise.

Good to hear, hopefully your smiling while the sunshines:kiss:

Tiffany:kiss::kiss: so good to see you here:)

Good day to Gia and everyone else:kiss:

Well spent 7 hours with lawyers today and compnesation is now agreed, will recieve the money in next couple of weeks, i am very relieved its all over after 5 years of fighting for justice.:):):cool:

Today is so much better than yesterday! I got sleep and so did my daughter...she's not cranky now. The sun came out again as well. Time to get outside and get some exercise.

It is always good to get a little exercise, and I am glad to meet ya.

Well I should be back around but it's time for me to get my beauty sleep!

Hey, I' Espie, they let me hang here on occasion.

Very nice :)

Yes you are :rose:

hey espi!

Sorry I'm so skittish but school is one thing after another. In the last 7 days i've had 3 exams and 1 presentation. I have another exam monday so you get the point lol.

good to see you too Naughty ;)

hey espi!

Sorry I'm so skittish but school is one thing after another. In the last 7 days i've had 3 exams and 1 presentation. I have another exam monday so you get the point lol.

good to see you too Naughty ;)

I understand,

School is difficult, challenging and must be top priority (well, second after sex:devil:), Study hard.

mah neighbor played this last night and it's been going round my head ever since

---
When you walk through a storm
Keep your chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.
---

oh look, my 500th post must have brought enlightenment as i am now a guru

Last edited:
Saying hello, this is our first week of taking bookings and it has been very busty. LOL! I mean busy, what was I thinking!:eek::D

Songs are really stickin with me lately

---
Ireland, Ireland
Together standing tall
Shoulder to shoulder
We'll answer Ireland's call
---

Songs are really stickin with me lately

---
Ireland, Ireland
Together standing tall
Shoulder to shoulder
We'll answer Ireland's call
---

Hi Rana, I trust all is well.

Happy Easter everybody! :kiss: :rose:

Same to you CreekPrincess. This has been a joyous weekend for me! I am loved, and am in love. I have friends, and people who believe in me. Maybe some day, I will actually grow up!

Happy Easter to you Beautiful and everyone else.:heart::kiss::rose:

Yes my lovely Orchid Goddess, the same to you always.

Saying hello, this is our first week of taking bookings and it has been very busty. LOL! I mean busy, what was I thinking!:eek::D

I would say an intentional slip...of the tongue

tong1.jpg

HAPPPY Easter

(my mom still gave me a white chocolate bunny)

progress report:
(ears now eaten!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back