Gentlemen: Can you explain the appeal of cuckolding?

"Cuckold" originally meant wife taken from you and you are thus society's or the village's laughingstock.

Anything outside of this definition begs for other names, each kind of relationship deserving of an accurate description. For example, my wife's and mine . . .

What would you call it? While I don't want or need any other womand, I'm intensely turned on by my wife flashing, sexually teasing, arousing, and being the center of attention and, sometimes, more, of another man or several.

In the man or men, the essential ingredients are, ideally, she finds him or them equally exciting, and that amid all the risk and adventure there is a degree of safety.

I love my wife and she, me. Now . . . What do you call our relationship?

So if the village doesn't laugh or the cuckold doesn't feel humiliated is he not a cuckold? Perhaps but that seems odd to me.

Some people seem to assume that being a cuckold inherently involves humiliation. But isn't that similar to the way being gay or a prostitute or a divorcee used to be viewed as involving in innate degree of shame. As society evolved we stopped shaming those people but that didn't change the words used. At most we stopped using the more derogatory versions.

Cuckold just hasn't evolved as far as those other examples because we haven't broadly accepted any sexual practices beyond monogamy. The fact that it is regarded as a pejorative reflects where society is more than word definition.

I would not venture to speculate on your relationship description. Most "open" relationships are not entirely equal. It stands to reason that there is a point at which one becomes cuckold or cuckquean. Where in the continuum does that happen? Is it a function of activity or privilege - does one or the other choose not to take other lovers or is there not reciprocal privileges be design? Who knows aside from each couple?

Some people seem to assume that being a cuckold inherently involves humiliation. But isn't that similar to the way being gay or a prostitute or a divorcee used to be viewed as involving in innate degree of shame. As society evolved we stopped shaming those people but that didn't change the words used. At most we stopped using the more derogatory versions.

Cuckold just hasn't evolved as far as those other examples because we haven't broadly accepted any sexual practices beyond monogamy. The fact that it is regarded as a pejorative reflects where society is more than word definition.

I don't feel humiliated at all. It's my choice. I can't say we have an open marriage, because I'm not interested in being with another woman.
You're right, it's a pejorative and it needn't be. It's a way toward sexual satisfaction for both of us. Why would that be bad?

I'm very interested in chatting more with folks - men and women - who are into this.
My wife and I were separated for a while, and she had a bf. It's the best thing that ever happened to us. Hard to explain, but I see her continuing to 'get some on the side' as a way to keep our relationship exciting.

thrill of watching my wife sucking another man's cock and listening to her moan while he fucks her, is sheer bliss

I absolutely cannot explain the appeal. Yet appeal there is.

I've been reading through this thread, and I want to point something out.

My husband and I have been living the cuckold lifestyle for over 15 years. The bull is the insecure one, not the cuckold. I've never met an insecure cuckold in my life, and I've met a lot of them!

I don't mean that every bull is insecure, but most are. On the other hand, you can't be a cuckold AND be insecure. It's impossible.

Not sure I want to watch, but I'd want her to tell me about it

I can empathise with this. Actually watching her get fucked, I think would hurt, as I'd be over analysing every single second.

However, knowing she'd had other cock, seeing her wet snatch and stained knickers... Plus talking about it? Amazingly delicious. The reclamation sex went on nightly for almost a week, with her letting me do all the things that are/were Normally totally off limits.

Oh, the memories.

The reclamation sex went on nightly for almost a week, with her letting me do all the things that are/were Normally totally off limits.

Oh, the memories.

Most women will let boyfriends/lovers do things they won't let their husband do.
We my wife and I got back together after being split, she did things that she had never done.

Most women will let boyfriends/lovers do things they won't let their husband do.
We my wife and I got back together after being split, she did things that she had never done.

This was the same, 3 month split due to her mental health issues. During which she openly started seeing an older married guy, forming a desperately toxic relationship.

I gave up trying to help her with MHI, or win her back. Had an fwb, had fun socially.

Then one night, wound up balls deep in my soon to be ex wife's ass, fucking her raw, slapping her ass so hard I thought she'd fall over. Her begging for more. Rubbing her clit like her life depended on it. Cramming fingers in her leaking pussy.

This would become a nightly ritual. Once I'd cum, climb off, push her away coldly, leave.

Over those 5-9 evenings,been had some of the best second our lives.

Simplification?

What excites me about cuckolding is knowing that my partner is desired by another man and wants to please him.

I have never understood the appeal. I don't want to watch, I want to join in and be part of the action, sucking and fucking with the same guy she is with.

I have never understood the appeal. I don't want to watch, I want to join in and be part of the action, sucking and fucking with the same guy she is with.

I think that's something very different - I'm just wanting my wife to be sexually satisfied

I think that's something very different - I'm just wanting my wife to be sexually satisfied

Again we agree.

My cock is "average" at best. Her pussy is cavernous.

To see her take the big cock she needs, would be heaven

Again we agree.

My cock is "average" at best. Her pussy is cavernous.

To see her take the big cock she needs, would be heaven

Just to know she's getting what she really needs once in a while would be great.
Never thought I'd feel that way - guess I was selfish before . . .

Just to know she's getting what she really needs once in a while would be great.
Never thought I'd feel that way - guess I was selfish before . . .

She also finds black guys a complete turn off. So a BBC doing her, would satisfy my sadistic side

I was cuckolded by my first wife because of my inability to sexually satisfy her with my abnormally small penis. I could make her orgasm orally whenever she wanted, but she missed being penetrated by a virile man's cock. I found this out after she had been having affairs with various men for quite a while. I was very hurt by her deception and we ended up divorcing even though I would get extremely aroused when I imagined her fucking and sucking her studs and still do. In retrospect, I should have accepted her infidelities and enjoyed having a desirous hotwife. I shouldn't have been surprised by her behavior since I knew she had a reputation of being a slut before we were married. It's what excited me about her in the first place. I've been a cocksucker since my teenage years and maybe she would have agreed to let me blow her boyfriends while she watched.

I am new to the site and this is my first posting. I have also been a cuckold in the past and I really got off on the concept of my wife being stuffed full. I am quite small and enjoy the humiliation aspect of not being well endowed so that plays into it as well. I was never allowed to watch but she often would come home and tell me about it and show me how stretched out she was. It would get me instantly hard and I still masturbate to the memories nearly 20 years later.

Back