Free Thoughts ~ Four Walls

Good morning troops ... :kiss:

Sorry it's been a couple days since I visited. I see I wasn't missed toooo awfulllly bad, :rolleyes: lol.

Just checking in here. Making coffee and I swear since last night about 8pm I have been smelling Blueberry muffins

Who has them and where's the stash????? Grrrr ... ;)

Silly but true. :D I will have the next two days off. Hoping to skirt by with no sick children and some time to relax, maybe even time to write ... WoooHoooo. :D

Have a great one and enjoy the coffee ... but hand over the MUFFINS !!!

:kiss::rose::heart:

LOL Well glad you're getting some free time to have fun.

I just got my schedule for the haunted house I signed up for and it seems I'll be spending almost every night sitting in the cold all the time.

I'll have to get more muffins for you later (I think Ranny Fanny ate them all)

Take care of yourself kid and get some rest and enjoy yourself.

Hey All ....

As expected, I'm off today !!! * Funky Monkey Dance* - preggy style, lol ~~~

I had a hard day yesterday and then unexpectedly I got a phone call from a close friend - I have to say it, made my day !! :D :heart::kiss::rose:

Then another surprise ... My bestest friend, all through grammar, middle and High School, afterwards too ... she called me. It's been over 2 yrs since we spoke and I was soooo overjoyed to talk to her. We caught up on each others families, old school chums and our dreams - now. It was an awesome conversation and I feel wonderful for having had it.

She told me - You MUST get a MySpace page ... so That's the plan .... gonna go see how this thing is done and make myself more *known* lol. Apparently *everyone* we went to school with, is on there. WoooHooo ....;)

Have a Super Fantastic Day !!!! I'll be checkin' in and out here .... jus' so's ya know ~~

:rose::kiss:

Hey All ....

As expected, I'm off today !!! * Funky Monkey Dance* - preggy style, lol ~~~

I had a hard day yesterday and then unexpectedly I got a phone call from a close friend - I have to say it, made my day !! :D :heart::kiss::rose:

Then another surprise ... My bestest friend, all through grammar, middle and High School, afterwards too ... she called me. It's been over 2 yrs since we spoke and I was soooo overjoyed to talk to her. We caught up on each others families, old school chums and our dreams - now. It was an awesome conversation and I feel wonderful for having had it.

She told me - You MUST get a MySpace page ... so That's the plan .... gonna go see how this thing is done and make myself more *known* lol. Apparently *everyone* we went to school with, is on there. WoooHooo ....;)

Have a Super Fantastic Day !!!! I'll be checkin' in and out here .... jus' so's ya know ~~

Well, glad you got to have such a great end to your day. I bet your friend was stunned to here you were pregnant.....again lol.

Yep, I was told by a friend I have to get a Myspace page too.....trouble is once I write my life down on paper and take a look at it I realize....I am a grotesquely BORING person. :eek:

Well I hope you have a great day and relax *BIG HUG*

Just checkin' in ... Worked way too many hours today and looking forward to a relaxing evening. Big cook out tomorrow if anyone is in the area .... :rose:;)

Hugggs all around and I'm hoping ya'll have a fantastic weekend ~~

Ohhhh, Beam .... Thanks for all the """tooooo funny " emails ~~

:rose:

I would have said hello earlier...

But I'm still trying to catch my breath. :eek:

Mmmmhmmm, I saw your avatar. Naughty, naughty ~~ ;):kiss:

never have I felt a moment
filled from his passions pulp.
tangible by seconds of euphoria
eatin' with such - delight

:devil:

Good mornin' folks. Just thumbing through tha threads looking to see what all I've been missing. Making coffeeeeeeee, lord knows I need some, lol.:rolleyes:

Also, how about a fresh loaf of rasin bread ... with a dollop of cinnamon. ;)

:rose::kiss::heart:

to feel your soft palpable skin
betwixt fingers, nimble
and smooth. like a painter
on a great masterpiece. can I sit

and dwell on your texture? softly
brush away flakes of freckles
by tasting your orange. peel,
those curls looped-de-looping,

end to end. my eyes shall lay
you bare - of skin. nose crinkling
I scope up - then down, blazing
a path of fire, as tangy tangible

kisses glitter. framing ribs
protruding - needing nips,
over and about adding too
your swirly snippets.

for to view you is better
than any fruit, cream or tart.
my masterpiece, spread. taking
my time to mount you right.

Keeps moving through my mind. I had written this months ago and had to "taste" it once more ~

Mornin' again .... ;):rose:

Oh yeah...

to feel your soft palpable skin
betwixt fingers, nimble
and smooth. like a painter
on a great masterpiece. can I sit

and dwell on your texture? softly
brush away flakes of freckles
by tasting your orange. peel,
those curls looped-de-looping,

end to end. my eyes shall lay
you bare - of skin. nose crinkling
I scope up - then down, blazing
a path of fire, as tangy tangible

kisses glitter. framing ribs
protruding - needing nips,
over and about adding too
your swirly snippets.

for to view you is better
than any fruit, cream or tart.
my masterpiece, spread. taking
my time to mount you right.

Keeps moving through my mind. I had written this months ago and had to "taste" it once more ~

Mornin' again .... ;):rose:

Especially love the mounting right part....(suddenly giggles)

I know I do.....sometimes its embarrassing though. My laugh has been called "Evil" and my giggle has been called "Cute":eek::eek::eek:

Lol ... I understand the " cute " curse !!!!

Ya wanna know what's on my mind?

I wanna write and can't but I keep having this memory. He and I - in bed, he was wearing glasses, trying to explain something in a book I had received for my new phone ... this was years ago but ... he was wearing glasses ... to me, that was the sexiest moment, of my life. I do not ever recall before that moment that he wore them and out they came and it was such a "sexy" look ...

Just a thought, random though it may be, lol ~:rolleyes:;) and you do not wanna get me started on how that man looked in a pair of Levi's ... he always wore dress pants and one day, he showed up in Levi's. I demanded every date after that he wear them, lol ~~ I'm in one goofy mood tonight eh ~~ Horndog preggo gurl eh ~;):D

You ever have lil moments like that pop into your mindseye???

:kiss::rose:

Lol ... I understand the " cute " curse !!!!

Ya wanna know what's on my mind?

I wanna write and can't but I keep having this memory. He and I - in bed, he was wearing glasses, trying to explain something in a book I had received for my new phone ... this was years ago but ... he was wearing glasses ... to me, that was the sexiest moment, of my life. I do not ever recall before that moment that he wore them and out they came and it was such a "sexy" look ...

Just a thought, random though it may be, lol ~:rolleyes:;) and you do not wanna get me started on how that man looked in a pair of Levi's ... he always wore dress pants and one day, he showed up in Levi's. I demanded every date after that he wear them, lol ~~ I'm in one goofy mood tonight eh ~~ Horndog preggo gurl eh ~;):D

You ever have lil moments like that pop into your mindseye???

lol No, I can't say that I've ever had anything like THAT come into my mind's eye.

btw- You do not want to know what DOES come into my mind's eye.:eek:

Last edited:
lol No, I can't say that I've ever had anything like THAT come into my mind's eye.

btw- You do not want to know what DOES come into my mind's eye.:eek:

Mmmmmmmmm, sounds "mIghty interesting .... ;)

Good morning .... Gotta go get my bath for work and all that jazzz. It's been a fantastic weekend, in some weird way, lol.

Still thinking on MF's avatars as of late and what's in DiJit's "mindseye"

growl ~~~:D:kiss:

Mmmmmmmmm, sounds "mIghty interesting .... ;)

Good morning .... Gotta go get my bath for work and all that jazzz. It's been a fantastic weekend, in some weird way, lol.

Still thinking on MF's avatars as of late and what's in DiJit's "mindseye"

growl ~~~:D:kiss:

LOL Careful RF or you'll end up with that tub of yours completely full of visitors.;)

*grin*

LOL Careful RF or you'll end up with that tub of yours completely full of visitors.;)

Surfaces in bathtub wearing a snorkle....

Did someone just say something? :eek::rolleyes:

And BTW RF.....Love the AV. *grins* Like to see YOU posing like that!

Surfaces in bathtub wearing a snorkle....

Did someone just say something? :eek::rolleyes:

And BTW RF.....Love the AV. *grins* Like to see YOU posing like that!

*Pulls the plug on the drain and watches him spiral down the pipes*

...but yeah I agree 100% I'd like to see that too.:D

Lord help me ... you guys. :eek: Get's a gurl all hot and bothered just thinking of two men in a tub, "snorkling" grooooowwwwlllllllll :catroar: Def. feeling some hormones kicking in here, lol. Mmmmmmhmmmmm .... ;)

It's colder than crappola here this am and I was sooo needing a lil heat, seems ya'll supplied that, in spades. My imagination has swithced to overdrive,,,,, bad bays !! lol

Morning .... and yes, I truly am getting ready for work again :rolleyes: and going to take a bath, imagine that ;):kiss:

Lord help me ... you guys. :eek: Get's a gurl all hot and bothered just thinking of two men in a tub, "snorkling" grooooowwwwlllllllll :catroar: Def. feeling some hormones kicking in here, lol. Mmmmmmhmmmmm .... ;)

It's colder than crappola here this am and I was sooo needing a lil heat, seems ya'll supplied that, in spades. My imagination has swithced to overdrive,,,,, bad bays !! lol

Morning .... and yes, I truly am getting ready for work again :rolleyes: and going to take a bath, imagine that ;):kiss:

MF Started it!!!!:D

Well if you're cold I know a few ways to warm you up.

Must say I love the AV RF. Do we get to see you take a similar one?

....or do we have to wait for the pic of you with your preggy belly about to burst? :eek:

MF Started it!!!!

Well if you're cold I know a few ways to warm you up.

Must say I love the AV RF. Do we get to see you take a similar one?

....or do we have to wait for the pic of you with your preggy belly about to burst?

(((((DiJit))))))))) Goooood morning SnugglePusss .... :D;):kiss:

Yeppp, you guessed it, it's still cold here this am. Thinking the season has finally changed and I'm wondering, when tha heck may I turn on the heat? lol .... It was just last week I was using the ac and now it's cold every morning. I'm wrapped in a nighty and jogging pants this am ... and have just added my rode. :rolleyes: I just keep finding my layers to put on, this is some kinda crazy eh? :D

My AV ya say? Wellllll, I have no digital camera and believe me, unless mummified preggo's turn ya on right now, it is sooo not the time to be seeing me, lol.

Baby Update:

I have yetttttt another doctors appoinment this am. More ultrasounds and measuring. I'll be happy to see how much my new LilMan has grown but not so happy about a doctor with mile-long fingers. :eek: .... As a general update : I'm due on Feb. 22, 2009 I'm at 20 weeks preggo - Halfway there, YEAHHHHH !!! Last visit I had only gained a grand total of three pounds. Before that I had lost a lil over 20 .... so the doc is wayyy happy I am finally gaining, lol. I did have an amnio test done last week and the results should be back by next Tuesday .... keep your fingers crossed and send allll the good vibes ya can !!!:kiss:

I'm off to get ready for tha doc and work :rolleyes:

Happy hunting my friends ... :D:kiss:

(((((DiJit))))))))) Goooood morning SnugglePusss .... :D;):kiss:

Yeppp, you guessed it, it's still cold here this am. Thinking the season has finally changed and I'm wondering, when tha heck may I turn on the heat? lol .... It was just last week I was using the ac and now it's cold every morning. I'm wrapped in a nighty and jogging pants this am ... and have just added my rode. :rolleyes: I just keep finding my layers to put on, this is some kinda crazy eh? :D

My AV ya say? Wellllll, I have no digital camera and believe me, unless mummified preggo's turn ya on right now, it is sooo not the time to be seeing me, lol.

Baby Update:

I have yetttttt another doctors appoinment this am. More ultrasounds and measuring. I'll be happy to see how much my new LilMan has grown but not so happy about a doctor with mile-long fingers. :eek: .... As a general update : I'm due on Feb. 22, 2009 I'm at 20 weeks preggo - Halfway there, YEAHHHHH !!! Last visit I had only gained a grand total of three pounds. Before that I had lost a lil over 20 .... so the doc is wayyy happy I am finally gaining, lol. I did have an amnio test done last week and the results should be back by next Tuesday .... keep your fingers crossed and send allll the good vibes ya can !!!:kiss:

I'm off to get ready for tha doc and work :rolleyes:

Happy hunting my friends ... :D:kiss:

((((((RF!!!!!)))))) LOL Well now that is a new one I haven't been called before.

LOL Well if you're cold I'm sure you could have any number of volunteers to help keep you warm even without all those layers.

WHAT?!?!?!
A cute young lady without a digital camera with which to share her lovely preggy self with all her lil buddies?!?!?! *Starts passing the hat around*

Well good luck with the doctors and I'll be sending you all the good vibes I can.

I get...

((((((RF!!!!!)))))) LOL Well now that is a new one I haven't been called before.

LOL Well if you're cold I'm sure you could have any number of volunteers to help keep you warm even without all those layers.

WHAT?!?!?!
A cute young lady without a digital camera with which to share her lovely preggy self with all her lil buddies?!?!?! *Starts passing the hat around*

Well good luck with the doctors and I'll be sending you all the good vibes I can.

First dibs on any photos. :D

Hey you !!!!!

I'm here, ready to play ... write .... whatever ~ :D;)

As far as pic's go ... we'll see. Christmas is coming up and I have to do something about pic's for the kids too. So I might look into getting one orrrrr ... I could just ask for one, for my birthday next month, crafty lil fairy that I am, lol. ;):kiss:

So far outta 2 test, all are negative. Just waiting on one more than I'll finally breathe a sigh of relief. But what awesome news so far eh ~~ *funkymunkypreggyfairydance* :nana::D

What's everyone up to ?????? Details please ~~~~:kiss:

Hey you !!!!!

I'm here, ready to play ... write .... whatever ~ :D;)

As far as pic's go ... we'll see. Christmas is coming up and I have to do something about pic's for the kids too. So I might look into getting one orrrrr ... I could just ask for one, for my birthday next month, crafty lil fairy that I am, lol. ;):kiss:

So far outta 2 test, all are negative. Just waiting on one more than I'll finally breathe a sigh of relief. But what awesome news so far eh ~~ *funkymunkypreggyfairydance* :nana::D

What's everyone up to ?????? Details please ~~~~:kiss:

Not much, just hanging around and hoping I can get my plans to work out for the weekend. I work tomorrow, but I'm hoping I don't work Sunday so I can go back to Renfaire with my brother.

Right now I'm just indulging my curiousity and looking at video made of the place where I work from previous years on Youtube.

Back