Free Thoughts ~ Four Walls

Not much, just hanging around and hoping I can get my plans to work out for the weekend. I work tomorrow, but I'm hoping I don't work Sunday so I can go back to Renfaire with my brother.

Right now I'm just indulging my curiousity and looking at video made of the place where I work from previous years on Youtube.

Boys are watching tv. Daughter is taking a bath and me ... I'm tryinggggg to relax. I have to work 3 hrs. Saturday and one on Sunday. Did extra hours this week so the weekend looks like a cake walk *whew*

:D

Curiosity ... is a gooood thing. ;)

:kiss::rose:

Boys are watching tv. Daughter is taking a bath and me ... I'm tryinggggg to relax. I have to work 3 hrs. Saturday and one on Sunday. Did extra hours this week so the weekend looks like a cake walk *whew*

Curiosity ... is a gooood thing. ;)

Well it sounds like we're all keeping busy around here.

Yep, curiousity is a very good thing sometimes.

btw- For those Lit friends in the area THIS is where I spend my nights lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aift4gL45is

Well it sounds like we're all keeping busy around here.

Yep, curiousity is a very good thing sometimes.

btw- For those Lit friends in the area THIS is where I spend my nights lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aift4gL45is

I would love to visit your "hangout" but my puter connection is worse than snail mail ... :rolleyes:

I've been doing the MySpace thing. I really haven't gotten to deep into it but I do check in about every day. I get mail from old school chums and family. I have also posted a few "nice" poems. I'm not sure I can post any naughty stuff there, esp. if it's tha family gathering place, lol. That'll giv'm plenty to talk about eh ~~ :D

:kiss:

I would love to visit your "hangout" but my puter connection is worse than snail mail ... :rolleyes:

I've been doing the MySpace thing. I really haven't gotten to deep into it but I do check in about every day. I get mail from old school chums and family. I have also posted a few "nice" poems. I'm not sure I can post any naughty stuff there, esp. if it's tha family gathering place, lol. That'll giv'm plenty to talk about eh ~~ :D

LOL I'm sure they'd love to hear how naughty you get LOL.

Yeah, I'm the same way about keeping Lit and Life seperate.

I'm actually suprised I posted the bit about the Pirates.:confused:

LOL I'm sure they'd love to hear how naughty you get LOL.

Yeah, I'm the same way about keeping Lit and Life seperate.

I'm actually suprised I posted the bit about the Pirates.:confused:

lmao ... That reminds me. Years ago when I went to Lit chat every day ... I would chat with this fella who acted like a pirate. He was a blast and we always bounced off each other and had the room rolling. It was fun ... my first pirate ;)

lmao ... That reminds me. Years ago when I went to Lit chat every day ... I would chat with this fella who acted like a pirate. He was a blast and we always bounced off each other and had the room rolling. It was fun ... my first pirate ;)

LOL So that makes me your second!!!

OH! So you have a long line of pirates coming to your door do you? LMAO

Nah, but I did give you pause for thought eh ~ ;)

Good morning my friends. Making the coffee and starting on tha blueberry muffins ..... ~~

:rose:

Passin' ya a cuppa ~~

(((((((((((((((Beam)))))))))))))))))))))

Missed you woman !!!

How's tha family? I would ask about work but I know you and you ALWAYS work tooooo hard :(

:rose::kiss:

Thanks for pouring....not quite awake if I poured we would end up washing the kitchen floor....yeah I'm messy:eek:

My son who started college in August is doing fine...he likes his freedom

The older one in Oklahoma just bid on a new job..it would be a promotion so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Then there is my husband...LOL..yeah he's my wonderful man..Each and everyday is a blessing:kiss::kiss:

Weather here is still beautiful...gas is under $3.00...today is my day off and me and wondeful man are going to go and do a Sunday drive

Thanks for pouring....not quite awake if I poured we would end up washing the kitchen floor....yeah I'm messy:eek:

My son who started college in August is doing fine...he likes his freedom

The older one in Oklahoma just bid on a new job..it would be a promotion so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Then there is my husband...LOL..yeah he's my wonderful man..Each and everyday is a blessing:kiss::kiss:

Weather here is still beautiful...gas is under $3.00...today is my day off and me and wondeful man are going to go and do a Sunday drive

Mmmm, on tha kitchen floor with Beam. What imagery ~ :catroar: Thinking of spilling, just to see, lmao ~ ;)

I cannot say how proud you must be of your boys, *kudos* :heart:

Your huney, is mighty fine in my eyes too !! ;):D

The gas prices are UNDER $3.oo ?? Great greasyGrimeyGofferGuts !!! It's $3.49 and still rising here. Packin' my bags, make room for 4 and half more, lol ~~

Weather here is crispy cool in the am, about 42-44 ... and during the day sometimes in the 70's. I have always had a very high body temp but even I am getting cold, grrrrrrrr.

((((((Beam))))) you're awesome !!!

Mmmm, on tha kitchen floor with Beam. What imagery ~ :catroar: Thinking of spilling, just to see, lmao ~ ;)

The gas prices are UNDER $3.oo ?? Great greasyGrimeyGofferGuts !!! It's $3.49 and still rising here. Packin' my bags, make room for 4 and half more, lol ~~

Weather here is crispy cool in the am, about 42-44 ... and during the day sometimes in the 70's. I have always had a very high body temp but even I am getting cold, grrrrrrrr.

I am proud of my boys:D each has worked hard to get where they are...

Hummmm 4 and a half more...head is spinning...let's see...we have 2 extra bedrooms...that would take care of the kids...a huge livingroom that doesn't get used since Mav and I spend all our time in the family room...that could be converted into a large bedroom...we have 2 bathrooms so that helps...a great fenced in yard in case you have pets you could bring them too...well unless they are snakes..not fond of snakes..well ok if you have snakes they would have to stay in the kids room...Yup NOT a PROBLEM..plenty of room..just give me a heads up when your heading this way cause I'm thinking we might need an extra fridge..I remember all tooooo well how growing kids can eat.:D

Hummmm 4 and a half more...head is spinning...let's see...we have 2 extra bedrooms...that would take care of the kids...a huge livingroom that doesn't get used since Mav and I spend all our time in the family room...that could be converted into a large bedroom...we have 2 bathrooms so that helps...a great fenced in yard in case you have pets you could bring them too...well unless they are snakes..not fond of snakes..well ok if you have snakes they would have to stay in the kids room...Yup NOT a PROBLEM..plenty of room..just give me a heads up when your heading this way cause I'm thinking we might need an extra fridge..I remember all tooooo well how growing kids can eat.:D

Hey, girl!

We have an extra freezer. Might be able to make it work.;):cool::D

Hope you are having a great Sunday.

Try living out here in California, The gas is over $4.00 here. Its getting so you can afford the car, but can't afford the gas to put in it.

The morning temps seem a bit cool for me. I've always been cold and I don't want to go anyplace colder:eek:

LMAO .... (((((Beam )))))

I would love to just move in with ya'll but .... jus' not gonna happen but it's a sweet lil thought. ;):D As far as snakes go ... LilMan would love to have one but no wayyyyyyyy :eek:.... He is my bug boy. If he finds it outside, it is his new pet, no matter what it is. I have to wait till he goes to bed before I can evacuate the premises of all the vermin he drags in ...:eek:

Thinking we could all use an extra freezer the way food cost has went up :confused::(

(((((Mav)))) ... sexybeastyou !!!

Hey RF...

Have a new story out for you too, mind find interesting. See my sigy line for: Like father, like son. :D

Good eve my friends ~~~ :rose:

Just catching my breathe here. I did get ALL the results back and all were negative .... You can never imagine how happy I was to hear that this afternoon.

Also, I have hired two new peeps at work, hoping to lighten my workload a bit and it seems, it just might work !! WooHooo !! I want to work, make no mistakes but I am currently working seven days a week and I am getting a bit tired these days. I feel fine just, tired. So an actual day off would be welcome relief.

So who's getting their yards, porches,
alley-ways ;):D.... ready for Halloween? lol ~~

Sweetie...

Just catching my breathe here. I did get ALL the results back and all were negative .... You can never imagine how happy I was to hear that this afternoon.

Also, I have hired two new peeps at work, hoping to lighten my workload a bit and it seems, it just might work !! WooHooo !! I want to work, make no mistakes but I am currently working seven days a week and I am getting a bit tired these days. I feel fine just, tired. So an actual day off would be welcome relief.

You don't know how happy I am to hear this, for several reasons obviously. But one, now you can relax, take a breath and enjoy all this.

(not to mention now having time for a little clit tickle without all the stress)

so rather than doing that....(just to relieve the stress) now you can just be you...have a bit of naughty fun, find your muse...and be RF again. (I've miss that BTW)

You don't know how happy I am to hear this, for several reasons obviously. But one, now you can relax, take a breath and enjoy all this.

(not to mention now having time for a little clit tickle without all the stress)

so rather than doing that....(just to relieve the stress) now you can just be you...have a bit of naughty fun, find your muse...and be RF again. (I've miss that BTW)

I understand and I have missed relaxing ... a lot. It seems when I am working and in my zone I go at 120 mph- then I crash ... I am very familiar with this cycle I have been doing it for years but just once it would be nice not to have to worry about every lil thing. I am an adult and very responsible, that's my problem, I am like - OCD when it comes to worrying. But I also know, I am in very good company, lol :rolleyes::D~~

Yes, after this week, I just might get to relax a bit, then hopefully I can tell everyone to "watch out !!" lol ~

(((MF)))):kiss:

Back At You

I understand and I have missed relaxing ... a lot. It seems when I am working and in my zone I go at 120 mph- then I crash ... I am very familiar with this cycle I have been doing it for years but just once it would be nice not to have to worry about every lil thing. I am an adult and very responsible, that's my problem, I am like - OCD when it comes to worrying. But I also know, I am in very good company, lol :rolleyes::D~~

Yes, after this week, I just might get to relax a bit, then hopefully I can tell everyone to "watch out !!" lol ~

(((MF)))):kiss:

RF.......( :kiss:Y :kiss:) one for each of those rapidly growing gazoombas. :D

Good eve my friends ~~~

alley-ways :D.... ready for Halloween? lol ~~

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaahhhaaaa!:devil:

A little early for Halloween.;):D

But I am soooooooo happy to hear that the bun is rising beautifully and perfectly in your oven. Such great news.:kiss::heart:

Let me know if you need someone to go in and check on it periodically. I have some experience in working in hot, tight places.:nana:

:heart:

Glad everything checked out OK RF. Nice to know you can relax a little bit.....and just know that we ALL will be sending you lots of good vibes for the future.

Don't have much Halloween stuff to put up around my place, but my Mom has TONS of stuff I gotta help put up. The most Halloween related stuff for me is my job at the haunted house. Its fun (hard, but fun) and I enjoy it alot, but the make-up takes forever to get off. (He says while sitting here with a grey ear)

Don't listento Mav, I'm the most flexible so I can get way down deep to make sure everything is alright.

Well maybe you are flexible DiJit...

Glad everything checked out OK RF. Nice to know you can relax a little bit.....and just know that we ALL will be sending you lots of good vibes for the future.

Don't have much Halloween stuff to put up around my place, but my Mom has TONS of stuff I gotta help put up. The most Halloween related stuff for me is my job at the haunted house. Its fun (hard, but fun) and I enjoy it alot, but the make-up takes forever to get off. (He says while sitting here with a grey ear)

Don't listento Mav, I'm the most flexible so I can get way down deep to make sure everything is alright.

I am getting on in age after all, but that's also why I can do all that and more....just with my tongue. :)

Back