Free Thoughts ~ Four Walls

Lol...

Eight? :confused:
EIGHT?? :eek:
Goodness MF, the most I've ever seen a guy experiencing was seven and he was 19yo at the time!

*wipes brow, struggles to stop hyperventilating*

Good morning RF ;) :kiss:

Um...sent you a PM about it to Ran! *grin*

Lol...

Uh huh, got it, read it very carefully.... I am considering an immigration visa now :eek: :D :devil:

Well like I said, we've got PLENTY of room. You could consider it as staying at a "BED" and "BREAKFAST" reasonable rates...(free) lots and lots and lots of "Room Service"...also free.

What more could you ask for? :D

Well like I said, we've got PLENTY of room. You could consider it as staying at a "BED" and "BREAKFAST" reasonable rates...(free) lots and lots and lots of "Room Service"...also free.

What more could you ask for? :D

Citizenship!
I would probably want to stay for good :D

Citizenship!
I would probably want to stay for good :D

But for a more moderate climate similar to Greece and a nice view of the ocean you may want to consider California. I know you'd have lots of fun out here.:D

I think you can decide that for yourself ;)

Oh, no doubt, I'm very opinionated but as yet,

I'm here, everyone else is there and I just watch, staring through tha looking glass, waiting for tha day to jump through ....

:devil:

Oh, no doubt, I'm very opinionated but as yet,

I'm here, everyone else is there and I just watch, staring through tha looking glass, waiting for tha day to jump through ....

:devil:

I hear ya. I thought being way ut here meant I would never get to meet any of the people I've met here, but that all changed with one determined lil Swiss girl who just happened to be in the neighborhood.

Don't give up hope RF. Stranger things have happened.

I hear ya. I thought being way ut here meant I would never get to meet any of the people I've met here, but that all changed with one determined lil Swiss girl who just happened to be in the neighborhood.

Don't give up hope RF. Stranger things have happened.

Ohh, I have met one here from Lit- half fell in love/lust with'm too, lol .... but my situation is stretched to the limit. Jus' sayin' my plate is too full to go gallivanting around tha globe right now, lol. But the imagination, is a terrible thing to waste eh ~~

;):kiss:

TMI? :eek::D

Ohh, I have met one here from Lit- half fell in love/lust with'm too, lol .... but my situation is stretched to the limit. Jus' sayin' my plate is too full to go gallivanting around tha globe right now, lol. But the imagination, is a terrible thing to waste eh ~~

;):kiss:

TMI? :eek::D

Well then you need to find someone(Like a ertain Greek Lady) who loves to travel and thinks nothing odd about taking constant back to back vacations.:D

Well then you need to find someone(Like a ertain Greek Lady) who loves to travel and thinks nothing odd about taking constant back to back vacations.:D

Like I said, I've met him, lol;):D .... But we all get caught up in life and always forget to take time for ourselves eh ~~

:kiss::rose:

Damn...

I would love to stay and chat....but we uh, um, have company cumming soon...so unfortunately I have to run upstairs and undress. I mean...dress, well sorta. Oh hell, you know.

Back