For Your Eyes Only

Ok. better picture of the choker. Funny weather. Sunny and Cold and fuck. Still snow on the ground.

attachment.php

Thank you Beerbq!!! :kiss:

You look amazing!! ;);)

If you are in the mood I would love to chat. :heart:

A new pic from a trip this fall. Peeling out of an Eddy, look of determination. I think I was doing a hairy ferry. Which means I was moving across the river without going down stream. In this case I was going from river left to river right. The caveat is there is a big munchie hole behind me. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Ok. better picture of the choker. Funny weather. Sunny and Cold and fuck. Still snow on the ground.

attachment.php

Thank you Beerbq!!! :kiss:

Ok so I have had a good lunch and a very nice bottle of Bordeaux. Is that a good excuse to say that this photo makes me fancy you real bad. If I hadn't been drinking I'd fancy you anyway. I just wouldn't say it out loud, I'd just say something like you look very attractive in this photo. Oh well they do say in vino veritas.

Thanks. I've been enjoying your pics immensely.
aaawwww That makes me happy. Thank you!!
You should see her in person! Pictures don't even begin to do her justice,
:kiss: I still believe that you couldn't say a bad thing even if you tried.
I'd love to. I'm sure she is a real stunner.
:heart:
You look amazing!! ;);)

If you are in the mood I would love to chat. :heart:
Mood to chat? lol that's almost always. I'm a chatterbox!

:kiss: Thank you!!
A new pic from a trip this fall. Peeling out of an Eddy, look of determination. I think I was doing a hairy ferry. Which means I was moving across the river without going down stream. In this case I was going from river left to river right. The caveat is there is a big munchie hole behind me. ;)
All those names made me giggle. I bet it would be fun to watch you do this. Very action packed. Another nice picture. :kiss:
Ok so I have had a good lunch and a very nice bottle of Bordeaux. Is that a good excuse to say that this photo makes me fancy you real bad. If I hadn't been drinking I'd fancy you anyway. I just wouldn't say it out loud, I'd just say something like you look very attractive in this photo. Oh well they do say in vino veritas.
haha this is cute. I think this made my day! You may "fancy" me any time you like. I guess I am thankful for the wine since you said it out loud. Thank you!! British accent out loud.. *sigh* :p :kiss:

I'll take your word for that Jason!! :D
Another bump Where are all the sexy eyes????

Love your hair too Sassy!! :rose:

I found myself in a mood to take pics today.
And I thought of this thread.
Best to you all!

Attachments

• IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 2
Back