For Your Eyes Only

I promise to take a better picture tomorrow. I ran out of time. But our fearless thread starter sent me a very pretty necklace, so I had to show it off...

attachment.php

You are so beautiful!!!!

Ok so it has been a while since I've posted anything here. It's also be a while since I've paddled. I'm going on two months now without paddling whitewater and I'm starting to get the DTs I think. ;). Dang La Niña. But here is a pic from one of my last trips. I was actually getting worked pretty good in a hole in this shot. Those are my eyes of determination.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
Wow. Just wow. All I can say is wow!
You bought it. I hope you like it. 😊 the family is pigging out on the rest of your food:heart:
Ok so it has been a while since I've posted anything here. It's also be a while since I've paddled. I'm going on two months now without paddling whitewater and I'm starting to get the DTs I think. ;). Dang La Niña. But here is a pic from one of my last trips. I was actually getting worked pretty good in a hole in this shot. Those are my eyes of determination.

You mean those aren't the eyes of determination to get to Sassy's house so you can remodel kitchen ? 😜😍

Ok. better picture of the choker. Funny weather. Sunny and Cold and fuck. Still snow on the ground.

attachment.php

Thank you Beerbq!!! :kiss:

Last edited:
Ok. better picture of the choker. Funny weather. Sunny and Cold and fuck. Still snow on the ground.

attachment.php

Thank you Beerbq!!! :kiss:

love it...the eyes really pop, love the color contrast and style of the hair and great smile as well!

I still liked it before you took it down. I just didn't comment. Oops.. Yes the dog is nice, but it is even better to see your whole face minus face covering apparatuses :kiss:

Thanks. I took it down because she didn't give me permission to post her face on Lit. ;):D

Thanks. I took it down because she didn't give me permission to post her face on Lit. ;):D

Lol. I took one with my wine glass.. it didn't offer public permission either. So i sent it to beerbq and Fara.
Fara and i traded wine pictures. 😆

I'm glad you posted it. It was a good picture. 💋

Lol. I took one with my wine glass.. it didn't offer public permission either. So i sent it to beerbq and Fara.
Fara and i traded wine pictures. 😆

I'm glad you posted it. It was a good picture. 💋

Thanks. :kiss: I've been enjoying your pics immensely.

Back