Bodysuits - Sexy? Stylish? or Shit?

Christy2Cum

Sex Addict
So apparently in my intoxication last night I came across another woman (@Babydoll_ ) who posted an incredibly stunning picture of herself in a bodysuit and I promised to start a thread about bodysuits, so here it is!
For me, it may be the most versatile piece of clothing, it can be my bra, underwear and a shirt.
Sometimes I will put one on with a pair of jeans or skirt and that is my outfit!
Will get some more pics, but to start us off here's one of my silver bodysuit, hoping to see more than just me lol!
I also love how it shows off a woman's ass like a thong, I don't have any pics on hand to prove my point but hoping the other ladies will help!

IMG_22-07-04_22-01-33-816.jpg

So apparently in my intoxication last night I came across another woman (@Babydoll_ ) who posted an incredibly stunning picture of herself in a bodysuit and I promised to start a thread about bodysuits, so here it is!
For me, it may be the most versatile piece of clothing, it can be my bra, underwear and a shirt.
Sometimes I will put one on with a pair of jeans or skirt and that is my outfit!
Will get some more pics, but to start us off here's one of my silver bodysuit, hoping to see more than just me lol!
I also love how it shows off a woman's ass like a thong, I don't have any pics on hand to prove my point but hoping the other ladies will help!

View attachment 2221554
Very nice. I lift my pomegranate martini to you...

Thank you! That sounds like a really yummy drink but I had too much wine last night and need to take a break from alcohol!
Lol. Vodka, vermouth,pomegranate....and sugar the rim with some pomegranate sugar and your set...lol

View attachment 2221554
Looking forwards to so many more pictures of you in body suits if you look as good as this!
T.

I’ve had a lifelong kink for leotards and bodysuits, both seeing them on someone else or wearing them myself.

Luckily for me I got a lot of hand-me-downs from an older sister who was a competitive ice skater :)

View attachment 2221554
You're right about the versatility of body suits. And this one "suits" your body perfectly. It nicely highlights your many curves and contours. ;)

Back