For the women: Do you like or dislike your asshole touched during sex

I do enjoy it, but only when I've recently showered. If I'm feeling too dirty then I get self-concious about my man playing around that area. But it does feel wonderful when he does!

From a guy's perspective, this is very much appreciated. Nothing kills the mood like poor hygiene. I'm sure you ladies feel the same way about us.

I do enjoy it, but only when I've recently showered. If I'm feeling too dirty then I get self-concious about my man playing around that area. But it does feel wonderful when he does!

After a shower, it will be my launch and dinner

Mmm.. I dont really care if its his fingers. I enjoy anal sex. Having my ass licked.. hasnt happened yet. LOL Maybe someday.

I guess im the odd ball if I like anal but dont care for the finger in the ass. But I wont tell him to stop. I know his yummy cock will be in there soon after the fingers. hehe

I can provide a licking professional service. Do you think this business is a great idea?

I actually like it when my huband rubs around my asshole, it makes me cum harder. Plus if he works it right he can cum in my ass, he especially loves that. Since he doesn't like to cum in my pussy because he knows it will get me pregnant.lol atleast thats what he says.. I think its because he rather cum in my ass or mouth..
;)

He is lucky

I LOVE it when my Daddy pays his little girl some extra-special attention there ;)

Yumm!! Nothing sexier than spreading a nice juicy butt from behind and giving a nice looong lick from her clit up to her tight yummy asshole.

I like my ass kisses and petted and fingered. I haven't tried anal sex and don't think I want to, but it's fun to have it touched.

Loves to rub his finger on her ass while eating her to a nice wet and loud orgasm.Slowly rubbing and applying pressure to her anus.Making her wonder if I am going to tease her or slide the finger in her tight ass as she orgasms.

Also love to shove my tongue in her ass while fingering her pussy.

i enjoy it as long as i feel clean, i am starting to experiment with anal toys i enjoy it so much

mmmmhhh.... I love doing it :D Having my finger deep in her ring, feeling my cock pumping deep in her pussy.....mmmmmhhh.... nothing like it:D

I definitely enjoy it. I enjoy my ass being licked in addition to anal (or just playing, rubbing, etc). Very erotic and sexy!

Dream Girl....

Lick it, finger it....then fuck it. Speaking for mrsK, she has this playful embarassment about her luv for attention paid to her ass...

LOL.... ') get it

I love my wife's ass, and I think I probably get more pleasure from playing with it than she does. :devil: whilst she enjoys what I do, I think she's more bemused by how turned on I get by that part of her body than anything else.

Fingers, tongue, cock... it's all good to me.

I love ass play. Hubby rubs kisses, licks, fingers and f**ks my butt. Love it all but especially when he is licking my clit and fingering both my holes or when we are doing it doggie and he slides a finger or toy in too.....mmmmmmmm

There's nothing better than a tongue in your ass but a close second would be a finger or a toy while your getting fucked.

Recently started rubbing my wife's anus during sex and while eating her out. I was shocked at how turned on I was doing it. The BH was always taboo and off limits, but after her reading 50 shades she has been more open. She really likes it, I love to get her super hot eating her out then alternate from her anus to her Pusey. Last time we finished in 69 and I worked up the courage to ask her to rub my anus while she blew me. She was tentative but did do it, the mental aspect sent me over the edge, I want to encourage her to do some more back there on me as I have on her.

Back