For the women: Do you like or dislike your asshole touched during sex

I love using her natural juices as Im thrusting into a woman-----to use as lube to massage her asshole. As she moans more and more, I pop a finger in gently....teasing her until she begs for more.

I'm mostly indifferent. I won't squirm away but it doesn't do much for me, either. I enjoy anal sex, once in a while, but just touching or rimming...meh.

Some days I love it..some days i just like but generally it makes me want dirtier sex.

have to agree :) the sexual persona switch is like a click of the fingers...hard to describe but kinda more submissive and willing ot do anything

have to agree :) the sexual persona switch is like a click of the fingers...hard to describe but kinda more submissive and willing ot do anything

That willingness to "do anything," whether it be out of submissiveness or just out of the open-mindedness of tossing limits and taboos out the window, is the way to go!

Fuck yes. It drives me mad. The first time a man fingered my ass while fucking me I came within a minute.

Yeah, I love it! Rimming makes me super turned on and then to have a finger slipped in while getting fucked...just thinking about makes me so wet!

I love to slide a finger into her ass … the feeling of my finger touching my cock while it slides in and out of her pussy is unbelievably intense. And she gets so wet during good sex that no extra lube is needed ... it runs down and lubes her ass naturally.

I definitely love it....

Especially when i'm getting fucked doggy style~his finger(s) in my asshole while he thrusts as deep as he can....Maybe this is wrong, but i love to take his cock in my mouth first AND last~ i love the taste of us together and when he buries himself balls deep in my throat and holds my head still while he blows his load will make finger myself till i cum.... ideally he watches and fucks me even harder after i cum for him....i could go on and on but i won't bore you lol

It is definitely a mood driven activity, some times I enjoy it, other times if you go near there the whole night ends on the spot. My husband knows the signs and pays attention to them, if as we play around doing whatever and his hands roam over my cheeks and I tend to clench my butt he stays away, if I stay relaxed or even openly push more into his hands he will try even more. It can be a lot of fun teasing him to, allowing a bit then backing off, going through a few changes like that, it's sort of like teasing myself too.

I love it, adds just a little something extra to all the other intense sensations during sex.

I love anal play when the man I'm with is really into it. It's not something I ask for, as there are other things I would rather do, but if it what he's craving I will totally feed off of his energy and enjoy all types of anal play--tongue, fingers, cock or any combination of the three.

It depends upon my girlfriend's mood. Sometimes she wants nothing to do with it, sometimes she says she doesn't want it but really does and when I start she's willing, and sometimes she ask's for it.

It's something I've become more interested in recently. He often fingers my ass when he geos down on me. Tonight for the first time we had anal sex, which was incredible. First he fucked my pussy with a plug in my ass, and then took the plug out and fucked me in the ass while I rubbed my clit. It was so incredible

I love anal play when the man I'm with is really into it. It's not something I ask for, as there are other things I would rather do, but if it what he's craving I will totally feed off of his energy and enjoy all types of anal play--tongue, fingers, cock or any combination of the three.

Yes!
I was never into it, but when I was with a guy who was into it I gradually got used to it.
Now I'm at that stage where I will really really enjoy it.... But a large portion if that is because he enjoys it so much.

i was with a lady just the other night; she usually cums really quickly (within a few minutes) but for some reason it was taking longer and although she was close, she didn't peak as fast as usual. After a while (30 minutes or so), she was riding me and i pulled her cheeks apart and started to rub her wet asshole (from her juices and my tongue) and i felt a definite change in her page, as she came closer, i slid the tip in and she came hard. The best part about it is that she plays indifferent to anal play, but the proof is in the orgasm!

Back