For my husband (again).

Someone wanted to see my thighs. So here ya go. In our guest room.
Very sexy love your belly button too
attachment.php

One more.

WOW both very sexy but the tail gave me a smile.. I remember my love going crazy when my dog sat and watch her undress one time.. she told me I had to have taught him that... yes I love to see lady undress

attachment.php

hugs

old borg fred

Very sexy love your belly button too
attachment.php

WOW both very sexy but the tail gave me a smile.. I remember my love going crazy when my dog sat and watch her undress one time.. she told me I had to have taught him that... yes I love to see lady undress

attachment.php

hugs

old borg fred

Yeah she tends to come in at times when she is least needed. Lol

According to my husband, sexiness doesn't stop even when you're sick. My headache thinks he is full of shit.

you've got such an awesome midriff and the sweetest slim-waist-to-curve-of-hip drama too!

Someone wanted to see my thighs. So here ya go. In our guest room.

Very sexy legs! (though I must confess I spent more time enjoying the delightful "handbra" view)

Your husband is a VERY lucky man.

Thanks for posting! Hope you feel better soon. :rose:
- curl

According to my husband, sexiness doesn't stop even when you're sick. My headache thinks he is full of shit.

He is correct, but I do hope you are pheeling phine soon. Take care of yourself.

Thank you all for the sweet compliments! My smile is my best feature I feel. I was nervous about sharing it. So thanks again.

Thank you all for the sweet compliments! My smile is my best feature I feel. I was nervous about sharing it. So thanks again.

Man... I can't believe I missed it. I admit, I'm a sucker for a cute smile. :)

Back