For my husband (again).

Nervous

About your best feature? And how does it feel to know we agree?
Not that you should always include it from now on... But perhaps .. Sometimes ??

According to my husband, sexiness doesn't stop even when you're sick. My headache thinks he is full of shit.

oh.....oh good god woman, you just conquered every bit of my being by posting that......

that sexy stomach you've got there, love the top and panties.....impressive thighs ;)

Yes, you have a gorgeous smile. but you also have a body that can make a grown man, become full of desire. and want to drag his tongue over every inch of your body.

I don't think there is any end to your sexiness, head to toe such a beautiful toned body. Every inch ready to be touched and caressed. So wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Obviously dark. My husband took this while I was sleeping. Yes I sleep in the nude.

Last edited:
Wow. Quite the compliments. You know how to make a girl blush and smile :). It is such a boost to read these messages. I have a difficult time keeping up with everyone because of my busy schedule. Thanks everyone.

Giving simple and honest praise, to a simple honest beauty. who is also a really sexy and desirable lady. who I might add, brightens my day, with each post. along with forcing me to pause for quite a few indecent and very mischievous thoughts.

I would want you nude too. That way I could reach out and touch you and know I was not just dreaming. That I did have one of the most beautiful women as my wife.

You are the kind of girl that if you were in front of me at the gym, I could walk for hours on the treadmill just watching you move.

Someone asked for a side boob shot. Not sure why. I only have 1 picture. Not the sexiest but it is from the side. We are the king and queen of the "everyday" pics. Not much thought or set up. Just take the pic and go. Lol.

Last edited:
You are the kind of girl that if you were in front of me at the gym, I could walk for hours on the treadmill just watching you move.

I highly doubt that but if I am the reason for people to get healthier then I need my own infomercial.

Someone asked for a side boob shot. Not sure why. I only have 1 picture. Not the sexiest but it is from the side. We are the king and queen of the "everyday" pics. Not much thought or set up. Just take the pic and go. Lol.

You have your pants halfway down and showing your breasts from the side? What isn't sexy about that? I for one have to give a resounding "Nice Picture!" :D

You are a truly sexy woman! I hope you're enjoying taking the pics as much as I am looking at them. ;)

Back