For my husband (again).

This is what a full size pic looks like. My husband had just finished giving me a baby oil massage. That's why there is a towel and our room is a mess.

Ooh! I bet his hands wandered!

Love your hands in the hands thread! And lucky for anyone for whom your pussy is an intimate organ! It is a great pic, so glad you dared!

This is what a full size pic looks like. My husband had just finished giving me a baby oil massage. That's why there is a towel and our room is a mess.

poor guy, if he ever feels overworked, either with the massages or taking pics, I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers ;)

Great thread though, fantastic pics, keep up the good work!

My heiney is my least favorite part of my body. I am constantly working on it. Between boot camp and body pump I hope I can get it back to before the little one was born.

My heiney is my least favorite part of my body. I am constantly working on it. Between boot camp and body pump I hope I can get it back to before the little one was born.

Well, your ass is MY favorite part. :devil:

Hey. I just discovered your new picture thread!

Glad to see that you're back!

:rose: :kiss:

Well from this view all of your hard work is paying off!

Pretty Lady, I wanted to thank you for sharing on Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 2 . Your hubby is a lucky man. and you have a new fan WOW.
hugs :rose:

old borg fred

That's a fantastic pic! You have a great back, and I hope to see more of it :)

You are glorious and so is your butt.

Joined. Great thread and wonderful pics. You have quite the lovely ones! Yum! Thx for sharing.

Maam your heiney is perfect. Do not go screwing around with perfection. You will just make it less perfect.

Last shower pic. I swear!!!!

That is just mean making threats like that. For punishment you should have to do a straight leg bend over in the shower and pick up a bar of soap or 20, while your husband takes the pictures from behind.

Back