For my husband (again).

Gorgeous, hot sexy!! Nice to come back on here after being away for over a week due to company and see your pictures!! Thank you!
Hope it went well! Glad you are enjoying them.
wow lucky husband.

extremely hot, spectacular body you've got there.......

Thank you. I don't like this pic that much but my husband loves it. I stare at the imperfections. He just lusts after the entire image.

Just a little while ago. Be up for a little bit.

Last edited:
But I'm betting hubby is now sound asleep? :rolleyes:

I think you now have me up for a little while.

He recovers quickly and when he doesn't I have alternative methods which he doesn't mind. I have even used his fingers while he was asleep. I came all over them. He stirred a bit but never woke up.

It is certain that one of you had a great time, my guess is that you both did.

He always makes sure I cum. He has been extra horny and attentive since I agreed to start this page. All of the comments have been unreal. He loves men looking at me. I get uneasy and self conscious but am working on it.

I started this not only for him but myself as well. A kid and in my mid thirties, I wanted to see if I still have what it takes to turn heads. My husband has always been supportive and encouraging, but to hear it from complete strangers is great. We are clearly amateurs when it comes to taking pics. Everyone has been taken with our iPhones. There is no photo shopping although there should be. My husband won't allow it. He wants everyone to se me as me. We have cropped some just to make sure I am still anonymous but essentially what you see is who I am.

I started this not only for him but myself as well. A kid and in my mid thirties, I wanted to see if I still have what it takes to turn heads. My husband has always been supportive and encouraging, but to hear it from complete strangers is great. We are clearly amateurs when it comes to taking pics. Everyone has been taken with our iPhones. There is no photo shopping although there should be. My husband won't allow it. He wants everyone to se me as me. We have cropped some just to make sure I am still anonymous but essentially what you see is who I am.

You are a lovely and quite erotic woman with a fantastic body :) I am quite enjoying seeing your pics, to say the least :devil: Please post more pics and feel more at ease with yourself and your wonderful body! Not a flaw in my eyes..... :)

Hope it went well! Glad you are enjoying them.

Thank you. I don't like this pic that much but my husband loves it. I stare at the imperfections. He just lusts after the entire image.

i've look at that picture for quite awhile, i see no imperfections.

you have sexy looking skin.

maybe if i could look at it more closely? i think the only imperfection i would find on that body......would be me :D

thanks for sharing yourself :) and thats a nice gooey photo.

What you am...is smokin hot !

There is absolutely no reason for you to even think anything needs to be photoshopped. The most important thing about any picture is the model, and your husband has an amazing model. You are very sexy and look gorgeous. Thanks to both of you for sharing your sexiness, I hope you have as much enjoyment posting as I have viewing your hot pics.

My heads (both of em) are turning, you still got it girl!:devil:

Well, thank you for sharing and what you are, my dear, is one incredibly sexy woman! :kiss:

What you are is sensational. Get used to it; you'll be turning heads for at least a couple decades.

Back