First Picture Post - looking for direction from imaginative women

Re: "I'd love it!"

JeanMarc31M said:
You'd love it? I can assure you, your not the only one.

The thought of being used this way has been a recurring fantasy.

Oh yesss! A perfect way to spend a long sexy afternoon, taking your ass as you enjoy 2 hot pussies! Wonderful!

:kiss: Ronny:rose:

I'd be spoiled

espressolover said:
Oh yeah,
We could have so much fun...both of us enjoying him!

. . .by the attention. But, I'd be very willing to give it a try. . .:kiss:

Thank you both.

Wow!

JeanMarc31M said:
Yes, a little deeper. You can see my skin stretched as I try to gently work it further up into me.

This is a totally hot thread... glad i stumbled upon it....
i'll be back to check it out again!

:kiss:

Re: I'd be spoiled

JeanMarc31M said:
. . .by the attention. But, I'd be very willing to give it a try. . .:kiss:

Thank you both.

Baby, spoiling men is my favorite pastime and I think the two of us would spoil you rotten and have such a great time doing it!;)

Welcome to the thread BlondeBombshell. It's a very hot thread your right! With a very, very hot man!:rose:

Re: Re: I'd be spoiled

69Muffin said:
Baby, spoiling men is my favorite pastime and I think the two of us would spoil you rotten and have such a great time doing it!;)

Welcome to the thread BlondeBombshell. It's a very hot thread your right! With a very, very hot man!:rose:

You are all too kind.

Ready to be spoiled. . .

69Muffin said:

What would you do to me it I were like this?
(Of course, If someone'd hold the camera I'dbe able to bend over and reach back to hold myself open for you.)

. . .

So excited I forgot to post the pic. . .oops.

Last edited:
Much deeper and I might lose it.

It is just sooooo deep. The feeling is overwhelming with it way up inside me and my cock slick and wet from my own precum.

I'm going to need to cum soon. Taking 9" like a real whore would you let me cum?

Last edited:
Re: Much deeper and I might lose it.

JeanMarc31M said:
It is just sooooo deep. The feeling is overwhelming with it way up inside me and my cock slick and wet from my own precum.

I'm going to need to cum soon. Taking 9" like a real whore would you let me cum?

Ohhhh yessss darlin....cum hard for me....

My hands are a little shaky cos everytime I come here I get all over excited but, I'll hold the camera. As long as I can stay when the girls arrive. I would LOVE to get pictures of that!!! :devil:

ChocolateHarlot said:
My hands are a little shaky cos everytime I come here I get all over excited but, I'll hold the camera. As long as I can stay when the girls arrive. I would LOVE to get pictures of that!!! :devil:

Gotta hold that camera steady CH! 3 of us huh? What do you think JM?:kiss:

ChocolateHarlot - You can stay.

ChocolateHarlot said:

I wonder if I'd cum from being assfucked?

So much is based in the mind. I'd have to imagine that eventually I would cum out of the sheer excitement of it all. I love the thought of being lost in the moment. Imagining my face wet and slick with the juices of a woman holding my head between her thighs. She is watching me take full, long strokes from another woman holding my hips. With arms straightened she is pulling my pelvis against hers and between us is the harness and a long dildo that she is skillfully running in and out of my ass. On all fours between them I couldn't help but to move in response to the fucking I'm receiving. The woman grinding her pelvis against my face receiving the added benefits of my lateral movement caused by my strapped-lover. They'd encourage each other with words or other involuntary sounds. Ultimately finding the right rhythm, I'd be fucked so good. Then they'd switch. I imagine it'd have followed one or both having been brought over the top. I'd still be licking my lover's sweet pussy as the other removes her harness. They'd have switched so they could each enjoy what the other had had.

I don't think I need to ponder this to long. . .I'd surely cum finding myself "used" in this position. Then just as surely I'd do whatever you nice ladies wanted next. :)

Last edited:
Re: 69Muffin

JeanMarc31M said:
I think that she means to tease me with her avtar.

Glad to see you baby.....Teasing you all the way.....ummmmm but to take you, ohhhhhh yesssss.....

very nice pics

I have obviously been away to long, the pics are awesome JM and although I love the ones of you on your knees I think I would have you on your back getting your ass fucked so I can watch your face when you are begging to be allowed to cum and when I finally allow you to cum I would definetly want to see your face and watch you cum on yourself yummmmmm

looking forward to seeing more pics:D :p

Hope you got those PM's baby...

I'm soooo sorry! I didn't get your PM until after you went off line..DAMN!!!! We will do this ya know?

Hope you got my PM's.....and hope you enjoy....I did!

:kiss: :heart:

What a sexy idea.

nightwhitesatin said:
I have obviously been away to long, the pics are awesome JM and although I love the ones of you on your knees I think I would have you on your back getting your ass fucked so I can watch your face when you are begging to be allowed to cum and when I finally allow you to cum I would definetly want to see your face and watch you cum on yourself yummmmmm

looking forward to seeing more pics:D :p

I couldn't hide my face from you. You'd fuck me any way you'd like and know how much I was into it.

What a sexy idea. . .hmmmmm. :)

Re: What a sexy idea.

JeanMarc31M said:
I couldn't hide my face from you. You'd fuck me any way you'd like and know how much I was into it.

What a sexy idea. . .hmmmmm. :)

I agree... very sexy:kiss:

Re: What a sexy idea.

BlondBombshell said:
I agree... very sexy:kiss:

For me it is all about being submissive and feeling used. Face up and you'd see me and I you. Then it is all about letting go - having others know how aroused it makes me, ie: just being a sexy lady's fucktoy.

But what would my lover expect in return?

Hey sexy

Glad to see you on....Check your mail box, it's full again...

:kiss: Ronny

Back