First Picture Post - looking for direction from imaginative women

Last pic for now. . .

I'm down to the last pic from the recent set.

It was a lot of fun in production and a new "personal best".

After working myself over with the thin plug that I lubed with my own pre-cum my tight ass took the thick, double-ended dildo without too much fuss. It's been great to share and I really appreciate the encouragement along the way.

Throughout the experience and the subsequent postings I've enjoyed imagining being the object of a very sexy and attentive lady lover. The posts in reply have all been most gracious and added to my excitement.

So in the end your fucktoy has worked all but what you can see up his tight ass. Yes, it took lube beyond my own pre-cum - but then again it is rather large - don't ya think. :) My cock stayed hard over the two plus hours due to the excitement, anal stimulation, and my own occasional strokes. My cock was lubed by my own juices. . .mmmmmmm. . .I know some women have told me that that is the yummiest part of giving head. I sure had a lot of sweet, sticky juice - I was so hot and wet. I just goes to show how much I liked the stimulation.

But so much of the stimulation had been in my mind.

After taking that thick cock up inside me - fast strokes, long strokes, taking it like a real whore - I did have to finally cum. It was back to where I started. Sitting, though this time with that great big cock deep in me.

I came hard with it deep inside me.

So here I am, a slut for your pleasure.

:rose: JM

Last edited:
oh now darlin', we're just going to have to do something about that being the last picture aren't we? Ummmmm, the possibilities are endless........:kiss:

mmmm.....

JeanMarc31M said:
For me it is all about being submissive and feeling used. Face up and you'd see me and I you. Then it is all about letting go - having others know how aroused it makes me, ie: just being a sexy lady's fucktoy.

But what would my lover expect in return?

That situation is so hot.....

seeing you aroused would make me wild. I would just love to have you use your mouth to..... awww... the possibilities :kiss:

Last edited:
Re: mmmm.....

BlondBombshell said:
That situation is so hot.....

seeing you aroused would make me wild. I would just love to have you use your mouth to..... awww... the possibilities :kiss:

Don't be shy . . . what do you imagine?

Maybe I can provide a pic?

Inspire me. :)

I really get off on knowing that there are sexy ladies into this. It amazes me it imagine that when I go out. . .the gym, a supermarket, wherever - that there are lusty people out there who just might be thinking the same things I'm thinking.

Re: Re: mmmm.....

JeanMarc31M said:
Don't be shy . . . what do you imagine?

Maybe I can provide a pic?

Inspire me. :)

I really get off on knowing that there are sexy ladies into this. It amazes me it imagine that when I go out. . .the gym, a supermarket, wherever - that there are lusty people out there who just might be thinking the same things I'm thinking.
:kiss:

Oh darlin, I think you already know where my imagination takes me....hmmm, where can we go from here?:kiss:

last pic

I do not post often but I do keep up with the pics on this site....this can't be the last of the pics. Your pics are very erotic and will be interested to see what you come up with next. :D

Full?

69Muffin said:
:kiss:

Oh darlin, I think you already know where my imagination takes me....hmmm, where can we go from here?:kiss:

Seems you're full again.

Re: Full?

JeanMarc31M said:
Seems you're full again.

Hey darlin', I don't know why it's coming up full. I just emptied it yesterday! Damn things starting to piss me off! Try again, please:heart:

Just in case you didn't get the PM

Mailbox is now nice and empty and waiting.....:kiss:

Re: Re: Full?

69Muffin said:
Hey darlin', I don't know why it's coming up full. I just emptied it yesterday! Damn things starting to piss me off! Try again, please:heart:

Inbox and Sent:
Its tough letting go of some very hot correspondence. ;)

Re: last pic

nightwhitesatin said:
I do not post often but I do keep up with the pics on this site....this can't be the last of the pics. Your pics are very erotic and will be interested to see what you come up with next. :D

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll look to post another series in a few weeks. ITMT maybe you'd like to tell me which pics you found the most arousing and what else you'd like to see?

Re: Re: last pic

JeanMarc31M said:
Thanks for the encouragement. I'll look to post another series in a few weeks. ITMT maybe you'd like to tell me which pics you found the most arousing and what else you'd like to see?

Hmmm, darlin', I think you already know what I find arousing:kiss: :kiss:

Ummmmm, those new pics darlin! They are amazing! They got me sooooo hot I........well, you already know how hot I was, don't you baby? Ohhhhh yessss, so much better than an alarm clock!;)

precum

Your cock with that pre-cum looks so inviting and tasty. I am ne to your thread. Keep up the good work. Doer

Great show

Jeanmarc,

Great show, I have done some of that but never had a camera to record it, Very nice, yes indeed.

~ AN ANAL SUGGESTION ~

How about a lubed up strand of vibrating anal beads darlin', eased into your puckered gaping asshole, one at a time, until the very last one is pushed all the way in. Then gradually increase the level on the vibration. And place a cock ring down the shaft of your cock too! Spank your hard cock a couple of times while the strand of anal beads is vibrating deep inside of your asshole. And tease your cock towards the edge of an orgasm, and just when you absolutely can no longer forego an orgasm, grab hold of the ring on the end of the anal beads, and pull them out, one at a time, as your warm milky cum is squirting from pulsating cock. How's that for a suggestion? hmmmmmm......... Just wondering, that's all!! ~Jules~ :)

Re: ~ AN ANAL SUGGESTION ~

wild-smiles said:
How about a lubed up strand of vibrating anal beads darlin', eased into your puckered gaping asshole, one at a time, until the very last one is pushed all the way in. Then gradually increase the level on the vibration. And place a cock ring down the shaft of your cock too! Spank your hard cock a couple of times while the strand of anal beads is vibrating deep inside of your asshole. And tease your cock towards the edge of an orgasm, and just when you absolutely can no longer forego an orgasm, grab hold of the ring on the end of the anal beads, and pull them out, one at a time, as your warm milky cum is squirting from pulsating cock. How's that for a suggestion? hmmmmmm......... Just wondering, that's all!! ~Jules~ :)

That is quite the suggestion...very graphic too, I love it.

I would love to have my boy pussy taken again

my wife used to fuck me hard before we were married now she wont. She would dress me up in her sexy lingerie and dresses and treat me like a total slut. write me if you want me. :kiss:

woo baby!!

Hi! New to this site, and your thread, but I just had to tell you how hot your pics made me!! I love a man who is open enough to pleasure himself!! Great, sexy, hot pics. I love to see them all, and would love more!! :rose: :kiss:

VampyOne said:
Hi! New to this site, and your thread, but I just had to tell you how hot your pics made me!! I love a man who is open enough to pleasure himself!! Great, sexy, hot pics. I love to see them all, and would love more!! :rose: :kiss:

Glad you enjoyed. It's more fun sharing. :)

Pic 3 38

JeanMarc31M said:
. . .I am dripping. :)

(By request of ChocolateHarlot)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ NICE PRICK THERE, JEAN MARC, AS A FORMER JERSEYIET TO ANOTHER, I WOULDN"T MIND GIVING YOURS A SUCKING

JeanMarc31M said:
I change the plug and my tight hole is loosening upso that the big plug goes in this far.

Using both hands I spread my cheeks with my palms and then with my fingers bob the plug in and out. Each time it goes in a little deeper inside me.

This us the point where I am getting stretched out and stop a moment before pushing home.

I'v loved being on the giving end but taking it into me feels nasty and exciting, especially knowing that there are women seeing this. I've done this while cybering and on the phone but never fotr others to see.

Do any ladies enjoy seeing a guy take it for a change? (I hope so.). Please let me know.

This must feel so good!!!! Wishing I could help you out and get some reciprocity going!!! :D

I'd love it...

MiamiMale said:
This must feel so good!!!! Wishing I could help you out and get some reciprocity going!!! :D

I've never done it. But I want to...

It's been very exciting...

It's been very exciting, reliving the experience in my mind as I went through these pics one last time. It got me more than a little hot seeing how many times they have been viewed and reading the public posts. There were more than a few very hot private message exchanges as this was thread developed.

Thanks for joining me for the ride.

Back