First Picture Post - looking for direction from imaginative women

Mmmm!

Gawd, I love this thread!
It's cold and gloomy where I am...you've warmed me up!

I love running a finger...my tongue...inside a man's ass. It's such a turn on and men love it...even if they don't want to admit it in the light of day.
I love how you're so comfortable with loving yourself. I could love you 'till you're dazed! Mmm, it would be my pleasure!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you for sharing, you're absolutely gorgeous.
:)

Re: Mmmm!

espressolover said:
Gawd, I love this thread!
It's cold and gloomy where I am...you've warmed me up!

I love running a finger...my tongue...inside a man's ass. It's such a turn on and men love it...even if they don't want to admit it in the light of day.
I love how you're so comfortable with loving yourself. I could love you 'till you're dazed! Mmm, it would be my pleasure!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you for sharing, you're absolutely gorgeous.
:)

Thank you very much for the encoragement. The fun is in knowing that there are sexy ladies who wouldn't mind taking me for a ride.

Care to suggest a pose to warm you further? :)

ChocolateHarlot to hold the camera?. . .hmmmm :)

ChocolateHarlot said:
I can hold the camera for you, and if either of you needed a hand... :D ;)

:kiss:

What a generous and tempting offer. I would return the favor by running my very talented tongue where you need it most. :)

I've always gotten off on seeing my cock withdrawn from a tight pussy. The way the lips drag along my shaft is delicious. Similarly, I've wanted to capture a shot of a thick dildo being withdrawn from my ass. I know that others have said this'd be hot to see. . .oh, well.

Close, but. . .

I really need a amorous photographer to get in close to show you just how tight my little ass is. You can see in this photo the lube on the shaft of the dildo as I withdraw it not so slowly. I hadn't expected to get it in so deep (does this make me more of a slut?) so what you are seeing is just how far in it has gone so far.

Tight as I am it is going in real smooth. :)

Last edited:
Deeper

Yes, a little deeper. You can see my skin stretched as I try to gently work it further up into me.

Last edited:
I've been away from this thread for too long.
Missed so many hot pics. My fav. is the one where you have your legs spread.
Do you stroke your cock while you play?

Stroke?

Mona said:
I've been away from this thread for too long.
Missed so many hot pics. My fav. is the one where you have your legs spread.
Do you stroke your cock while you play?

I have to be very careful. My most vulnerable times are when I am first inserting the my bigger toys - the excitement can get the best of me, and once I have worked myself over to the point that I can work that big dildo back and forth like a wanton slut.

Otherwise I can stroke myself gently. Lubed with my own precum as it gets me so hot. On occasion I've been able to enjoy the experience for 2 or more hours, rigid, before cumming. But when I do. . .mmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Stroke?

JeanMarc31M said:
I have to be very careful. My most vulnerable times are when I am first inserting the my bigger toys - the excitement can get the best of me, and once I have worked myself over to the point that I can work that big dildo back and forth like a wanton slut.

Otherwise I can stroke myself gently. Lubed with my own precum as it gets me so hot. On occasion I've been able to enjoy the experience for 2 or more hours, rigid, before cumming. But when I do. . .mmmmmmmmmmm

Ok baby, now I'm even more impressed and I wasn't sure that was possible! 2 hours or more! Tremendous! Let me know when you want me to be your photographer!;)

Oh so hot,
:rose: Ronny:rose:

Yes. I just takes the right inspiration.

69Muffin said:
Ok baby, now I'm even more impressed and I wasn't sure that was possible! 2 hours or more! Tremendous! Let me know when you want me to be your photographer!;)

Oh so hot,
:rose: Ronny:rose:

Sometimes good things happen to good people. :)

I have always been one for insuring that my friends cum first.

I have a cumshot toward the end of this series that i'm looking forward to sharing.

PS, you mailbox is full.

Re: Yes. I just takes the right inspiration.

JeanMarc31M said:
Sometimes good things happen to good people. :)

I have always been one for insuring that my friends cum first.

I have a cumshot toward the end of this series that i'm looking forward to sharing.

PS, you mailbox is full.

PS baby,
Your mailbox is full too! Too funny!;)

Back at it.

Working my thick dildo in and out.

I think that I can feel the ridges along its shaft. What I do know for sure is that I am feeling real good.

It is times like this that I can just let my self get lost in the rubber cock alternately stretching me and being withdrawn. I let my hand gently stroke the full length of my own shaft. My fingers and palm are coated with my precum. It is here where I like to linger. :)

Last edited:
Lookie. . .

It goes in now, this deep, with no fuss at all.

I'm feeling like such a slutL: not only thaking this big thing all the way up my tight ass, but showing you and telling you how much I like it.

Hope you do too.

Last edited:
This is how. . .

I can stay hard so long.

Having taken it deep like a real whore for a while, you'd roll me over and start fucking me all over.

Does it seem more submissive when I'm on my knees? I hope that my strap-on lover likes it this way.

Now I'll work myself over again.

Last edited:
Re: This is how. . .

JeanMarc31M said:
I can stay hard so long.

Having taken it deep like a real whore for a while, you'd roll me over and start fucking me all over.

Does it seem more submissive when I'm on my knees? I hope that my strap-on lover likes it this way.

Now I'll work myself over again.

On your knees, as submissive as I want you to be, I insert my strap on into your hot tight ass. Ummmmm, I love that thought sooooo much. Be my little whore.....

Glad to see you back baby!

:kiss: Ronny

PS> Check you e-mail:rose:

Mmmmmm,

You look soooo yummy!
I'd love to be under you...licking and stroking you as you please yourself.

We're a lucky bunch of ladies, in that you share your private heaven with us!
Thank you! You sure put a smile on my face...and ooooh I ache sooo good!
;) :kiss: :kiss:

Re: Mmmmmm,

espressolover said:
You look soooo yummy!
I'd love to be under you...licking and stroking you as you please yourself.

Sounds like great fun - thanks. :)

More to make you ache. . .

espressolover said:

The nice thing about this pic is you can see me withdrawing that thick, double-ended dildo out of my tight little ass. If you look really close you can see that the lube goes half-way down its second half. . . You do the math: I'm working a cock-and-a-half up into me (so far).

Believe me when I write that I know wat you mean, "ooooh I ache sooo good!"

Actually, the only ache is how bad I need a naughty girl to fuck me like this for real. . .mmmmmmmmm. . . I can be a real slut - don't ya think? :)

Last edited:
Re: Re: This is how. . .

69Muffin said:
On your knees, as submissive as I want you to be, I insert my strap on into your hot tight ass. Ummmmm, I love that thought sooooo much. Be my little whore.....

Glad to see you back baby!

:kiss: Ronny

PS> Check you e-mail:rose:

Mmmmmmmmmm. . .Ronny,

More, please [biting my lip like a good, submissive "little whore"].

This one is going back in - just the way you like it. :) Sorry, you'll have to wait a bit more to see just how deep I do take it. Then again waiting is part of the fun.

. . .Now if only I could get you and the "sassy" espressolover together to take turns on my poor little ass as I alternately give each of you slow oral. . .I can taste your sweet juices on the tip of my tongue. Just imagine your fucktoy's face moving between you thighs to the rhythm of good fucking I'd be receiving at the same time. Obviously on all fours like a bitch. You holding my head between your legs and enjoying the show before you. (Now I'm getting really worked up.)

. . .That is if neither of you mind?

Last edited:
Mmmm,
Now that sounds like a nice way to spend the afternoon...mutual pleasure...nice!
I'd love it!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

"I'd love it!"

espressolover said:
Mmmm,
Now that sounds like a nice way to spend the afternoon...mutual pleasure...nice!
I'd love it!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You'd love it? I can assure you, your not the only one.

The thought of being used this way has been a recurring fantasy.

Back