First Picture Post - looking for direction from imaginative women

Re: And more. . .

JeanMarc31M said:

Good God man, if you go to a sex site at least learn how to spell "masturbation". Or did too much libation destroy your mastery of the language?

ello:p

In case you missed it.

With the plug deep inside me I'm getting quite hot.

Here is a better veiw of some precum.

Last edited:
Another request. . .

a long shot with the plug in me.

Hope you like.

Last edited:
Scene from the next episode:

It went it with far less fuss than in times past. I just sat back, spread my legs as I raised my knees and positioned the head against my tight ass. There was no pulling and it didn't really hurt as it had previously. This dildo has is thickest about a half inch from the tip of the head.

I had received some advice in correspondence with a very sexy lady here on Lit I about taking the dildo. I had posted a pic of my toy collection and the dildo gets the most attention. She offered that she knew how I could take the thick dildo up my ass, stating that it was all about relaxing.

69Muffin was so right.

Let me know if you'd like to see more. :)

Last edited:
Re: How does this grab you?

JeanMarc31M said:

No baby, I think the question is, how should I grab you? Ummm, how about by your ass, while your on your hands and knees in front of my with my strap on. Pulling you back onto me, impaling your sweet, hot ass right on my rigid dildo. Pushing and pulling as you groan and grasp the bedclothes, biting the pillow to stifle your screams of pain and pleasure, as I drive into you deeper and harder and longer until.............

Oh yes baby, more of these luscious pictures are definitley wanted!

Please don't keep me waiting long!

Ronny:rose:

It should have !

ChocolateHarlot said:
:eek:

My mind just went into meltdown!!!! :D

Thinking about that scenario, are ya? Nice to fantasize about isn't it? He certainly is very hot!!:p

BTW: I completely melted!:rose:

Makes a boy sit up straight and take notice. . .

69Muffin said:
No baby, I think the question is, how should I grab you? Ummm, how about by your ass, while your on your hands and knees in front of my with my strap on. Pulling you back onto me, impaling your sweet, hot ass right on my rigid dildo. Pushing and pulling as you groan and grasp the bedclothes, biting the pillow to stifle your screams of pain and pleasure, as I drive into you deeper and harder and longer until.............

Mmmmmmmmm. . .
To be her adoring fucktoy would be a fantasy realized. Reads like a true tables-turning experience. I am dripping at the thought of it. Now, how can I respond to this in pictures?

69Muffin - What a sexy mind this one has. :)

Last one for now.

I've gotten it about as deep as I can in this position. (Position change coming up.)

Back and forth slowly, you can see the range by the lubed inch section just coming out of me. Actually it is going back in as the rhythm increases.

It hurts just a bit at first. Though I am fairly practiced at fucking myself this way, it quickly subsides as together with stroking myself it is all I can do to keep from cumming.

But I am a good slut and wait to cum. Every time I get close I take it a little deeper and the pain, effort, and focus keeps me just this side of cumming.

If this were a strap-on I'd wait for you to cum first - of course. :)

Last edited:
69muffin, was I thinkin about that scenario? Hell yes!!! It's getting me a little hot and bothered to say the least! :D

JeanMarc, :kiss:

Would you believe. . .

ChocolateHarlot said:
69muffin, was I thinkin about that scenario? Hell yes!!! It's getting me a little hot and bothered to say the least! :D

JeanMarc, :kiss:

Would you find it hard to believe that I get more than "a little hot and bothered" thinking about you thinking about 69Muffin thinking about yours truly? :)

It inspires me to post more pics. . .

Mmmmmmm. . .

working it in and out nice and slow.

I wonder if my tight little hole would be even more receptive were I on all fours instead of sitting? Hmmm.

Last edited:
Too deep in thought

here's the pic.

A long shot using a mirror.

Last edited:
That's an idea.

Not quite "on all fours", but I can imagine being taken in this position: a strapped woman holding my pelvis and ramming me hard from behind, her breast grazing my back.

Ahhhh.

Last edited:
Re: That's an idea.

JeanMarc31M said:
Not quite "on all fours", but I can imagine being taken in this position: a strapped woman holding my pelvis and ramming me hard from behind, her breast grazing my back.

Ahhhh.

Ummmmm, yes baby, that's it. I want you down on all fours, right in front of me. Those are my breast grazing your back, my stiff nipples you feel......

:rose: Ronny:rose:

Wow. . .

69Muffin said:
Ummmmm, yes baby, that's it. I want you down on all fours, right in front of me. Those are my breast grazing your back, my stiff nipples you feel......

:rose: Ronny:rose:

What's a poor boy to do when he gets a response like this?
:)

I Know. . .

lead a sexy girl on by giving her what she wants!

Here I am working my slut-ass more. I'd gladly go on all-fours if I didn't have to hold the camera.

I am surprised at how good I am getting at thaking this thick toy in me. I must be past 7" by now.

It feels sooooo good.

Last edited:
I've worked my self over really well.

Here I'm back on my back and look how far up my ass this rubber cock goes.

Would I make a good fucktoy for an adventurous girl to play with?

Last edited:
nice, nice...but...

This last shot was beautiful.

But can you get that shot without holding the dildo in your ass with your hand? I want to see your ass to the camera, no hands. Hold that dildo in without letting it drop and then we'll talk.

If it dropped and I were there? You would get that whole dildo shoved all the way in. Complain, and the next size would be a good 1/2 inch thicker.

Re: nice, nice...but...

abbey_kyle said:
This last shot was beautiful.

But can you get that shot without holding the dildo in your ass with your hand? I want to see your ass to the camera, no hands. Hold that dildo in without letting it drop and then we'll talk.

If it dropped and I were there? You would get that whole dildo shoved all the way in. Complain, and the next size would be a good 1/2 inch thicker.

No, no buts about it. Dominance is good, sometimes S&M isn't what the situation calls for. Now me, I'd treat that beautiful ass the way it should be treated, the way it's begging to be treated just the way I always said I would......

Back