First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

Wow, I'm an eye girl but you men in here have amazing bodies! Yummy!

Hi :cattail: ! And Welcome to my thread , well its coz of an "Eye" like yours which makes us wanna keep ourselves well groomed ;)
Hope u keep "purring" often here on my thread . Ciao Meow! :rose:

I don't think I would say NO to such an offer ;). I am doing well, how about yourself? Yeah looking forward to the weekend. Hope you're doing great and staying sexy ;) :rose:

Had some downtime this Sunday evening!! Thought I would post this Mixed Bag of my previous sets..until I find a new idea for my next set ;) Hope all u ladies will approve and well ...even give me suggestions! Hope everyone is having a great weekend ;)

attachment.php

You, my dear are a perfect specimen of a man... ;)

Good to see you! Missed you these last couple of weeks...
:kiss:
Sxxxy

You, my dear are a perfect specimen of a man... ;)

Good to see you! Missed you these last couple of weeks...
:kiss:
Sxxxy

Wow, that's quite a compliment! Thank You so much. But its coz of lovely ladies like yourself that has made me explore a side to me which I never thought even existed. So will have to give you and all the lovely ladies of LIT the credit for bringing out my creativity :rose: Missed you as well, hope all great with you! :)

Well Thank You QE! My butt would be very happy after hearing such nice compliments ;) :rose:

Well I'll be happy to whisper more sweet nothings to that perfect ass, as I slowly drag my tongue across it, wrapping around your sexy sexy hips to the flip side ;) Love the new shot too ... perfect shadows :kiss:

Well I am back to posting on the LIT Drawing Board after a short hiatus. Slowly starting off things in the New Year. Here is a start . Hope all the ladies of LIT are gorgeous as ever :rose:

Attachments

• Thinking_2012.jpg
    Thinking_2012.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 46
Well I am back to posting on the LIT Drawing Board after a short hiatus. Slowly starting off things in the New Year. Here is a start . Hope all the ladies of LIT are gorgeous as ever :rose:

I'm thinking too .. .thinking about doing naughty naughty things to that body.

Happy New Year!

Penny for your thoughts??!!

Gorgeous HON!;)

Back