First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

Guess I haven't been touching a cord with the Ladies with my last few sets :( Just makes me wanna keep trying harder to be creative. Here's another shot!! ;)

Hunny, you've been touching something in me...oh, wait. Maybe that's me doing the touching. But, your pics are sure inspiring it! ;)

Seriously, your photos are stunning (as always.) I truly appreciate the creativity and care you put into them, both in your poses and in how you doctor the photos. And it doesn't hurt that you look a-freakin'-mazing in (and out of) a suit.

Hunny, you've been touching something in me...oh, wait. Maybe that's me doing the touching. But, your pics are sure inspiring it! ;)

Seriously, your photos are stunning (as always.) I truly appreciate the creativity and care you put into them, both in your poses and in how you doctor the photos. And it doesn't hurt that you look a-freakin'-mazing in (and out of) a suit.

Oh Sh** Fu**!! I am totally flattered by those compliments :eek: Thanks for being so appreciative :rose: Yes I do put a lot of thought into the pictures I take, I like to explore various ideas and let it portray through my photos. And ofcourse its MAINLY for the Lovely Ladies of LIT like yourself ;)
So watch this space......... ;)

Ending the weekend with a Lil Risque shot ;)

attachment.php

This is just wonderful! My goodness ...

This is just wonderful! My goodness ...

Well hello there, if it isn't Miss Perfect HERSELF ;) How are u sexy??? Glad u could grace my humble thread with ur presence :rose:
Been a while since u dropped by. Hope you're doing. But judging by YOUR pics..I think you're doing GREEEATT ..phew :eek: Good to hear from u :)

Oh Sh** Fu**!! I am totally flattered by those compliments :eek: Thanks for being so appreciative :rose: Yes I do put a lot of thought into the pictures I take, I like to explore various ideas and let it portray through my photos. And ofcourse its MAINLY for the Lovely Ladies of LIT like yourself ;)
So watch this space......... ;)

You are quite welcome, it was all sincere. And don't worry, I'm watching...erm, but not in a creepy, stalker kind of way. Just a "ooo, I wonder what sexiness he's gonna come up with next" sort of way. ;)

Well decided to do YET another shower set ;) I hope I get a sprinkle of "opinions" if not a shower ;)

Attachments

• By_the_edge.jpg
    By_the_edge.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Turning_To_The_Side.jpg
    Turning_To_The_Side.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Waiting.jpg
    Waiting.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Up_Close.jpg
    Up_Close.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Missed_a_Spot.jpg
    Missed_a_Spot.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 43
Looking Over The Counter!

Attachments

• Over_the_Counter.jpg
    Over_the_Counter.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Playing_around_with_lighting.jpg
    Playing_around_with_lighting.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Celebrating Holi:The Festival Of Colors. I guess its the Indian version of Tomatina except there are no tomatoes..lol!

Attachments

• Holi_The_Festival_Of_Colors.jpg
    Holi_The_Festival_Of_Colors.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 34
How can I post pictures here? Can someone help me? Well, anyway if you want to see mine just look on my profile page. =)

How can I post pictures here? Can someone help me? Well, anyway if you want to see mine just look on my profile page. =)

Click on "Quick Reply To This Message", the text box below will be available for writing.

Then go to ADVANCED-MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, Choose ur pics from your folder on the PC.

Click UPLOAD. Close the small window, and then SUBMIT REPLY.

The pics have to be less than 100 kb and Max Resolution of 800X600.

Hope this helps!

Click on "Quick Reply To This Message", the text box below will be available for writing.

Then go to ADVANCED-MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, Choose ur pics from your folder on the PC.

Click UPLOAD. Close the small window, and then SUBMIT REPLY.

The pics have to be less than 100 kb and Max Resolution of 800X600.

Hope this helps!

Thanks alot sir!

Pics are moved to my thread

Title: Not much left to be shy

Look for it on holotape. ;)

Last edited:
Oops, I now transferred the pics to my own thread.

Here's the title if you want to search for it.

"Not much left to be shy" (without the quote)

Last edited:
Simple paradox. my life as it goes.

Disclaimer: I'm sorry if I posted my pics here, it was quite rude of me to bicker with someone's thread. I apologized if anyone is offended it is not my intention to dizz others, I'm just a newbie here so I'm familiriazing the rabbit hole.

very hot .....love power dressing ....!!

Simple paradox. my life as it goes.

Disclaimer: I'm sorry if I posted my pics here, it was quite rude of me to bicker with someone's thread. I apologized if anyone is offended it is not my intention to dizz others, I'm just a newbie here so I'm familiriazing the rabbit hole.

Hey there..awesome pics! Well although I am glad u figured out how to post pics on here, and I am lucky and flattered that u used my thread to post ur pics, ...I think u should really start your own thread.
You'll get a LOT more responses if u did that. Plus u would have ur own Profile.
Enjoy ur time here . Ciao ;)

What a great photo! I love the bright smile against all that splashed-around paint. :)

Hey Sexy! Thanks! This festival is crazy fun. The best part is they LEGALLY sell opium powder to make snacks JUST on this ONE day. I was soo HIGH..lol!
Hope ur doing well :rose:

Back