Finger fucking.

One of the most memorable was fingering a girlfriend to orgasm in the backseat of another friend's car....in a McDonald's parking lot after performing in a Christmas Parade.

Reminds me of drive in movie days!
:)
Whole lot of steamy windows, fingering pussies, and hand jobs going on....among other things!
Nothing like having friends show up at your window, while you got your fingers planted in your girls pussy....or cum dripping off the headliner!

I'm in my 40's and always wondered why people used their two middle fingers as a technique, I had no idea because I never masturbated before three years ago or so. Finally, I found a how too video, and, Hey, they're reaching for the g-spot!! Haven't tried it yet...

Reminds me of drive in movie days!
Whole lot of steamy windows, fingering pussies, and hand jobs going on....among other things!

As far as vehicles for drive in movies, I had opposite ends of the spectrum.

At one end, was my 1971 Chevy Van with the customized interior. (Yes, I had it when the song "Chevy Van" by Sammy Johns was popular.) Killer sound system, four high backed Captains chairs, and a queen sized air bed. I'd back it into the spot at the drive in and watch the movie out the back door....when we were watching.

At the other end of the spectrum, a 1964 Mark III Austin-Healey Sprite. Not a lot of room and not a lot privacy especially with the top down. Messing around out in the open though, and indulging in a bit of the old "stinky finger" or "in/out" when everyone around you could figure out what was going on, just added to the excitement.

I'm in my 40's and always wondered why people used their two middle fingers as a technique, I had no idea because I never masturbated before three years ago or so. Finally, I found a how too video, and, Hey, they're reaching for the g-spot!! Haven't tried it yet...
Guy needs to go a while with fingers straight just regular fucking, then he starts curling them inside towards the gal's 'front', the curl of each finger out of sync with each other. He'll get to feel the right place, which might sometimes be slightly to one side of the 'front'. Meanwhile a bit of pressure by circles on her pubic hair area will build the build too.

That right, gals? ;);):cool::rose:

A few weeks ago I was in a booth in the back of a bar with a guy I had just met. I kind of froze when he put his hand on my thigh but I didn't move it away. His hand continued up my leg. I could feel myself getting excited even though I knew I shouldn't let him touch me like that. Before much longer his fingers were inside me and driving me crazy. I couldn't believe I was letting him do that right there in the bar and I barely knew him. He certainly knew what he was doing. He found my clit which really drove me crazy. When I couldn't take it any more I ran to the bathroom and then left without saying goodbye.

And I never even got your name...

You should! G spot play can be remarkably powerful, and unlike the clit, the G spot doesn't fatigue easily or become oversensitive, and invites vigorous stimulation.

As far as vehicles for drive in movies, I had opposite ends of the spectrum.

At one end, was my 1971 Chevy Van with the customized interior. (Yes, I had it when the song "Chevy Van" by Sammy Johns was popular.) Killer sound system, four high backed Captains chairs, and a queen sized air bed. I'd back it into the spot at the drive in and watch the movie out the back door....when we were watching.

At the other end of the spectrum, a 1964 Mark III Austin-Healey Sprite. Not a lot of room and not a lot privacy especially with the top down. Messing around out in the open though, and indulging in a bit of the old "stinky finger" or "in/out" when everyone around you could figure out what was going on, just added to the excitement.

The vehicle doesn't matter.....I had a VW Beetle!

A few weeks ago I was in a booth in the back of a bar with a guy I had just met. I kind of froze when he put his hand on my thigh but I didn't move it away. His hand continued up my leg. I could feel myself getting excited even though I knew I shouldn't let him touch me like that. Before much longer his fingers were inside me and driving me crazy. I couldn't believe I was letting him do that right there in the bar and I barely knew him. He certainly knew what he was doing. He found my clit which really drove me crazy. When I couldn't take it any more I ran to the bathroom and then left without saying goodbye.

Awww... did you finish in the bathroom? Bet you were horny the rest of the night?

I love getting finger fucked specially in pubs, restaurants, theaters. Last time was about 2 weeks back when a guy I met in a pub finger fucked me.

Nothing gets me off harder than being finger fucked, pressure on my gspot and a little bit of tongue action on my clit. Problem is I cum so hard and so fast from that, I am spent in only a matter of minutes. I need someone to prolong it for me. Orgasming on his fingers after he's just finished deep in my pussy is the best way to go, in my opinion.

Nothing gets me off harder than being finger fucked, pressure on my gspot and a little bit of tongue action on my clit. Problem is I cum so hard and so fast from that, I am spent in only a matter of minutes. I need someone to prolong it for me. Orgasming on his fingers after he's just finished deep in my pussy is the best way to go, in my opinion.

Sounds like a plan. I've provided that routine many times before.

This part of sex turns me on the most. I adore watching a women squirm from all the attention that I'm giving to every square inch of her pussy. From rubbing her lips, probing for her gspot, stimulating her clit, nibbling everywhere, using a vibrator on her, even running a finger across her ass and just as she has her orgasm plunging my finger insider her ass.

Just talking about doing this to a woman makes my balls tingle and my cock twitch with dripping precum.

I do like finger fucking a woman in public, so short skirts and no panties are a must.

Ex-gf was tipsy and horny be night. Taxi home. Fingered her to orgasm as she wore short skirt, tight too, thong, and heels. All the time, looking the driver in the eye in his mirror.

Four, five or six orgasms for the 60+ wife from handiwork to start our sessions? Start with a full body massage front and back. Proceed to tweek and suck her nipples for at least ten minutes. Then roll her on her side with legs spread wide to stroke and play with her ass. When she's revved up, the pinkie finger is inserted in her pussy and the G Spot is rubbed/stroked. First orgasm arrives within a minute and one or two quickly follow. She shifts to her back and I use my index finger to stroke the pussy fairly hard paying attention to the G Spot with the nuckle and brushing her clit. Result is another two or three panting orgasms before my reward comes. Love doing the hand work to keep her happy!

There was a nothing more erotic than skipping your finger into a woman for the very first time. Running a fingertip along the length of her moist slit, then plunging deep inside her...

This is a very intimate act as well as very pleasurable and erotic for me. I once had it done to me by a friend of my husbands while all of us and some others were at a club in Las Vegas. I tried to stay calm, but I am sure others besides my husband and the friend playing with me knew also. :D

Back