Find Your Daddy or Little Girl Here (take II)

47 swm, northern Cali bay area for the year---

English teacher type.... any ladies looking round here?

looking for a daddy

I am a 33 year old bi curious female looking for a daddy to guide me through life. Looking for someone in the eastern time zone, someone in florida would be even better... normally i am a good girl but there are times when i need a spanking. Looking for long term relationship not just a 1 or 2 day thing...

gen :catroar:

oh my goodness...

...I think I have finally found what I've been searching for....just didn't know what to call it....hmmmm...I shall keep exploring :kiss:

(After cleaning up 4 full pages of chat i just wanted to leave this reminder here...)

MelancholyBaby said:
I thought it would be a good idea to bring Daddies and little girls together in a single location as I see a lot of threads here looking for this unique and special relationship. Daddy/little girl personals seem to be most frequent in this section so that is why I'm posting it in the BDSM section. I understand that not everyone may agree with this decision but hopefully you'll understand my logic.

Please, please let's keep this devoted to personals only or it will be moved to the playground. There is a playground thread on this topic (the first attempt) where discussions and banter and such can be found with friendly, welcoming people.

When I was searching I found it helpful to write and read thoughtful and complete posts, just a suggestion. :)

Best of luck to everyone...there have been matches made, so don't give up hope.

ETA: I'm not trying to confuse anyone, but I am not looking for myself, I just like to play matchmaker and bring others with similar kinks as myself together.

I'm lookingg also

Perhaps my little girl will be here somewhere.... :rose:

MelancholyBaby said:
I thought it would be a good idea to bring Daddies and little girls together in a single location as I see a lot of threads here looking for this unique and special relationship. Daddy/little girl personals seem to be most frequent in this section so that is why I'm posting it in the BDSM section. I understand that not everyone may agree with this decision but hopefully you'll understand my logic.

Please, please let's keep this devoted to personals only or it will be moved to the playground. There is a playground thread on this topic (the first attempt) where discussions and banter and such can be found with friendly, welcoming people.

When I was searching I found it helpful to write and read thoughtful and complete posts, just a suggestion. :)

Best of luck to everyone...there have been matches made, so don't give up hope.

ETA: I'm not trying to confuse anyone, but I am not looking for myself, I just like to play matchmaker and bring others with similar kinks as myself together.

Ok I've never really thought about this before but this def sounds like something I'd enjoy. So what the hell.

21 year old male from South of England in a town called Fareham(near Portsmouth) Looking for a daughter who I can talk too, protect and teach.

Daddy Seeking Live In Daughter

I would like to find a face to face daughter to train to be good and able to be used as she was ment to be also. Showing her all training her slowly or fast however so she will be happy with all I show her too.

Amanda_Mc said:
Any online Daddies left?
I would like a kind Daddy to be my friend, teacher, playmate, and nurturer.
After I get to know him as a nice Daddy, I'd like for him to show me how to please him and make him happy, too.
Sometimes, I may need a touch of discipline when I have disobeyed my Daddy or been a bad girl.

Mandy

Last edited:
Hornymale369 said:
I would love to find me a little girl for a online relationship, and the dirtier she is the better. Toss me a PM and we can talk about getting to know each other.

BQ
hi i'm a dirty little girl and i need a daddy to help me

Oh forgot to mention seeing as there's probably no one on here near me a net relationship would be the best thing for me.

Nice but Strict Daddy

Okay I admit it, I am into spanking. It is not so much the pain as the drama that I create. I am 55 look 45 5'11" medium build. My other hobbies are dancing and ridin and ritin poetry and classical musik. I am in Philadelphia PA. where they are dancin in the streets.

John

I'd love to be your daddy. You're a very beautiful girl. What kind of relationship are you looking for? PM me. :rose:

Come here you bad girl!

This daddy is looking for a mischievious daughter.

Amanda_Mc said:
Any online Daddies left?
I would like a kind Daddy to be my friend, teacher, playmate, and nurturer.
After I get to know him as a nice Daddy, I'd like for him to show me how to please him and make him happy, too.
Sometimes, I may need a touch of discipline when I have disobeyed my Daddy or been a bad girl.

Mandy

Daddy looking for a babygirl

I am a 36 year old Daddy that has been interested in babygirls for the last few years and as learned what and how to make a babygirl happy. If you want to be taken into My arms and help and loved with all My heart and cared for and cherished. I would love to hear from you. PM if interested.

37 MWF looking for daddy

I have been looking for a meaningful relationship with "daddy" since my teens. Is that you?

Rita
(E-mail removed for violating site rules.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle DaddyDom alone at the office...

...so, I thought I'd provide a bump. Girls who are looking for a masculine and masterful Daddy should read my profile and get in touch on Yahoo.

-Adam

37/mwf

I have been looking for a meaningful relationship with "daddy" since my teens. Is that you?

rita
(E-mail removed fro violating site rules.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MikaKhan said:
Such an original title, yes? :)
Well I am currently 20 years old, looking for a Daddy. Someone who I can talk to easily, feel cared for by, and is willing to put up with someone like me. :rolleyes: Likewise, I am not into a one or two-night deal. Online relationships like this can be difficult, but I'm willing to make an effort.

I hope we can find eachother. :rose:

I hope we can too!! I will send you a PM and hope you get one of them.

Rita1 said:

Hi Rita,
I am a mwm looking for a woman to be "Daddy's Girl" Lets discuuss the possibilities. I'm fun, full of energy and currently in a somewhat, vanilla boring relationship. You would be expected to please your Daddy and he in return would make you very happy.
Daddy4fun

Last edited:
Back