Find Your Daddy or Little Girl Here (take II)

[clears throat] I'm usually a bit of a wall flower on here. But I'm looking for a Daddy. Though I can't promise to always be well behaved I'd love to chat. I'm looking for online only. :cattail:

Looking for daughter who loves to talk dirty

Hey if you re over 18, want a middle-aged daddy to email or chat with, and to get down and oral dirty, give me an email, please and pretty please. In UK.

22 year old daddy

Located in DC and NOVA

Looking for little girl to spoil with cute clothes, attention, and intimacy. However, brats must be punished and fetishes must be satisfied. Little girl must enjoy roleplay.

Would love to start online and move IRL if willing. Feel free to PM or to Yahoo.

Looking for my little girl

37 year old MWM looking for online little girl or real life. Age is not as important as attitude. I can be very loving or very stern whichever you need at the time. I am usually on yahoo early mornings if you would like to chat to get to know me and see if we click.

Ok *deep breath*

gonna throw this out here...I am looking for a daddy :)

Purely for online fun, just through Lit for the time being. I have had two real-life daddy/daughter relationships in the past, and I loved it, so who knows what will happen down the line :) :rose:

I am currently searching for my special little girl.

I hope I have as much luck as some of the people who were able to find theirs on here. :)

Hi,

I’m looking for a daughter. I find the idea of mentoring (with benefits, as they say) enjoyable. I like the idea of guiding someone through their young life. Of course, I also enjoy the idea of that person paying me back with love and obedience.

I'm a 32yo male. I live in Reading, Pennsylvania (about 50 miles west of Philadelphia). I am attached, but in an open relationship.

I you would like to know more, feel free to PM me. Age, race, etc., unimportant.

Hey, all, kind of new at this, but interested in exploring a daddy/little girl relationship through chat or private message. I'm 23, red hair/blue eyes, 135 pounds, medium build, average height.

We are a male/female couple who are looking for an female to play with us online. He is a Daddy/Dom and for this I will be trying my hand at Mistress as well. Our goal is to find an online playmate for cyber and role playing. For a while at least she will be dealing primarily with me. Of course He will be privy to the conversations.

What we are looking for:
A woman in her late twenties to mid thirties
Someone with a few curves-not too thin and not too big, We'd like something to grab onto~
Preferably in the Eastern US time zone
Imaginative capabilities and the ability to communicate without using online slang while sounding intelligent
Bisexual or bi curious
An open mind is a must*
With *kink* interests including - Humiliation, pain (spanking, breast torture, caning etc), bondage, D/s...Those are only a few. We both have few limits when it comes to sexual release. This is, after all, online only so it is okay to use your inner fantasies as a guide.

We would like to find a slave just for us. Someone we can tie up, spank until your ass is bruised and have our orders carried out with an obedient smile. We'd treat you like the little cum slut you are.

For more information about us please pm. We respect our privacy as much as we do yours.

If you are interested, either respond here or pm us. Serious replies will be given serious answers. All inquiries will be given due consideration.While photos are nice they aren't necessary, just an honest general description about yourself will do well. Let us know a little about yourself -your interests, hobbies etc, and what you are hoping to gain from a relationship of this sort. Be it only cyber be honest. We don't mind

Looking

Looking for a girl who knows how to be a lady AND naughty, and playful and sweet and resistant and laid back. Someone who's not afraid to talk with daddy about anything she wants to, and feels comfortable in doing so.

She needs to follow daddy's orders, but that's not black and white either. Little in life is. Anything that happens in real life will be part of our relationship. She knows that daddy can make her FEEL safe and wanted. :)

trying something new

hi all iam new to this kind of rp......so i guess iam looking for a little girl who can teach as well and learn together about this daddy girl rp.......iam 27 m pa :)

well <.< >.> im looking for my daddy...im 18 f in michigan, and i would loove if someone in the are would pm me, but im NOT into cyber or online play, if thats what ur looking for please dont contact me

looking for a Daddy

Such an original title, yes? :)
Well I am currently 20 years old, looking for a Daddy. Someone who I can talk to easily, feel cared for by, and is willing to put up with someone like me. :rolleyes: Likewise, I am not into a one or two-night deal. Online relationships like this can be difficult, but I'm willing to make an effort.

I hope we can find eachother. :rose:

30/f/NJ looking for a daddy of her very own. New to the lifestyle and to the roleplay and still learning. If you have any questions feel free to pm me :)

Can I be your Daddy?

Would love a little girl to sit on my lap and talk to me, ask questions, and get curious. :rose:

MikaKhan said:
Such an original title, yes? :)
Well I am currently 20 years old, looking for a Daddy. Someone who I can talk to easily, feel cared for by, and is willing to put up with someone like me. :rolleyes: Likewise, I am not into a one or two-night deal. Online relationships like this can be difficult, but I'm willing to make an effort.

I hope we can find eachother. :rose:

If yoou can share

I can be your daddy, love to roleplayon IM with you.

Liz8 said:
30/f/NJ looking for a daddy of her very own. New to the lifestyle and to the roleplay and still learning. If you have any questions feel free to pm me :)

Daddy seeks Daughter for offline, lifelong love

Greetings, y'all. I'm a 43yo man interested in meeting a young woman for an excruciatingly loving and passionate, committed relationship.

To me, the d/d piece adds a special sizzle but in no way replaces the many other important aspects of a successful romantic relationship. Yes, I tend to be dominant sexually, and am also interested in including other elements of d/s play, as always to be discussed and negotiated with my babygirl. For me, though, this is not about control but about loving, exploring, teaching, growing and creating a truly exceptional multi-faceted relationship.

I'm in California, and am especially interested in those in CA, NV, AZ, OR, WA, ID, UT, WY, MT and NM, but as you might guess from that long list of states, I'm open to seeing what there might be for us, and dealing with geographical challenges further down the road.

As far as ages, I am pretty open. I would think that 22-32 would be ideal, but it's more about the person... her readiness for a committed relationship, her communication and relationship skills, her intelligence, honesty and openness, and the chemistry between us that is important to me. With that in mind, any "daughters" between 18 and 45 are welcome to inquire.

I suppose I should mention that I'm not the 6'3" guy that some are fixated on, I'm an athletic and fit, 5'7", and open to daughters of any height. While I don't like to discriminate, I am generally much more attracted to gals who are smaller, than to bbw's, and a winning smile and beautiful eyes go a long way to making daddy's heart flutter.

Please drop me a PM and tell me more about you, or ask what more you'd like to know about me. I'm happy to share much more, just don't want to do it for naught.

nathan

Looking for My Daughter

My daughter is smart, creative, cute and she definitely loves her Daddy. Come sit close to me and whisper in my ear about the fun we will have together.

My very own Daddy...

34 yr old, seeking longer than 1 or 2 nights....someone longer than 1 or 2 nights....someone that is both loving and passionate...

IM or PM me, if interested.....

Still Looking...

Still looking for my little girl. I would like my little girl to enjoy sharing emails, chatting on IM or perhaps on the phone. PM me if you need a daddy to take care of you.

Daddy

Oh, what the hell....

I've chatted with several daddy types from Lit and have enjoyed them all but I'm still looking for the one who hits all the right buttons.

I'm not looking for anything super serious as I am married. However, I do play online and sometimes in real life with hubby's consent. Phone chat is nearly impossible due to a busy household and thin walls.

In the interest of time, let's hit a few key points to see if we might be compatible.

*I'm a BBW; if that's not you're cup of tea, that's cool. I prefer gentlemen of substance myself; taller & bigger is better for me. 5'5", quite curvy; headshot on my profile page.
*I'm 38 years old. Please be somewhere between 35 and 55, give or take. If you're younger than I am, you better be damned astute. Confidence is sexy, arrogance is not.
*I don't have a particular 'age' I like to play, it depends on my mood. I'll take my cues from you or perhaps you'll react to mine; I'm versatile like that. I'm not a one-trick pony, nor do I want one. ;)
*Fetishes include spanking (no, really?!), light medical play, anything that happens OTK, moderate BDSM and a few other things. I have very pushable 'limits'.

My Yahoo info is on my profile but I'd appreciate it if you'd send a PM first.
Thanks and best of luck & love to you all. :)

AllWeWant said:
I've chatted with several daddy types from Lit and have enjoyed them all but I'm still looking for the one who hits all the right buttons.

I'm not looking for anything super serious as I am married. However, I do play online and sometimes in real life with hubby's consent. Phone chat is nearly impossible due to a busy household and thin walls.

In the interest of time, let's hit a few key points to see if we might be compatible.

*I'm a BBW; if that's not you're cup of tea, that's cool. I prefer gentlemen of substance myself; taller & bigger is better for me. 5'5", quite curvy; headshot on my profile page.
*I'm 38 years old. Please be somewhere between 35 and 55, give or take. If you're younger than I am, you better be damned astute. Confidence is sexy, arrogance is not.
*I don't have a particular 'age' I like to play, it depends on my mood. I'll take my cues from you or perhaps you'll react to mine; I'm versatile like that. I'm not a one-trick pony, nor do I want one. ;)
*Fetishes include spanking (no, really?!), light medical play, anything that happens OTK, moderate BDSM and a few other things. I have very pushable 'limits'.

My Yahoo info is on my profile but I'd appreciate it if you'd send a PM first.
Thanks and best of luck & love to you all. :)

You have a very pretty face... you may enjoy my spanking scene and maybe some of my other stories as well (see my sig link).

I find the idea of it interesting. I think there is a potential for great passion and love. The roleplay sexual part of it is hot. I'd want a very loving daddy, not way into punishment. I like a dominant male, I'm not into being a submissive slave though. I like the idea of spanking, being tied up, and blindfolded. Thats just part of what I enjoy sexually. I've been told I'd be considered a bottom.

Back