Find Your Daddy or Little Girl Here (take II)

Good afternoon

Hi everyone. I'm new to this posting thing, though I have been reading on Lit for a year or so now. :rolleyes: 20 year old college student looking for a daddy figure who can teach me the ropes. Just looking for fun and conversation online. :eek:

(How long did it take me to build up the courage to post this? *laughs*)

Good luck to everyone else in finding their special someone. :)

"Daddy" seeking "daughter" to love, protect and take care of.

If you are a "daughter" and are seeking a "Daddy" please feel free to contact me

Daddy is here

I am a 39yr old "Daddy" type who is looking for a "daughter" to love and cherish and discipline as necessary. This relationship does not necessarily have to become IRL.

If you are interested and would like to know more; feel free to PM me.

Oh wow thank you so much for putting this thread up! I love you for it!!! Ok so, daddies need to know a little about their little girls yes? Let me tell you about me... Outside of this would be relationship I am strong and often told that I need no one. Here is a bit of honesty that I will offer to all here that maybe is too much info but I feel it might be needed in order to find the right daddy. I sadly have recently stepped out of a relationship with what was my master. I loved him very very much. He was a daddy to me just about every night. He tucked me in and kept me safe. Sadly he went off soul searching and discovered that I was not .. I don't know... what he wanted i guess. It is only in realizing a great many things that I was even able to build the strength of courage to post anything in any forum. Yet I have found that today is a really good day for me because I found this place and I feel safe and comfy here. I have responded to alot of people today and I am excited to make new friends. This is not usual of me. So please go easy on me. I just want to feel safe. Like I'm not going to be left over and over. That is me in a nutshell. I'll be a good little girl and I hardly ever misbehave unless I like the way you punish me then well... I'll be the worst. Thanks for taking the time to read this rather long rant.

Thank you for the thread Mel I am looking for a daughter and since it is not exactly P/C this is a great idea. I am 47, single, athletic and I have no children but would love a Daddies Girl of my own. Here is a bit of my fantasy just to tease daddies Girl that might be interested.

Please Daddy, I have wanted you for so long, I want you to take me, let me show you how naughty I am, let me show you how much of a slut your little girl is, let me finally show you how much I want you. Let me show you how bad I am. I want to be a naughty Daddies Girl.

Thanks Again Mel
Bill

i know im new to the forum but this thread me work a 100x better if each interested person only postd
name
what there lookign for and a way to contact that person
i read through both pages and really couldnt find out was going on jsut an idea

male 37 daddy looking for curvy girl-

want to dress you up & give you special attention

Hi!

This thread is a great idea! I'm a 36-year old sub. Most of my relationships have been traditional M/f D/s but I have played at Dady/girl and would be interested in exploring further, IRL after a reasonable 'gettong to know each other' period online/phone.

I'm lindsay and i live just north of London in the UK - get in touch if you'd like to chat!

l
xxx

38 Male..Pittsburgh Daddy here...I enjoy the more pleasurable aspects of Daddy/daughter interaction...And I can be very stern when needed (taps hairbrush/strap to palm)....Feel free to PM! ;)

London Daddy

Hi,

M UK here - started playing D/d with my ex and now I miss it..... If any ladies want to chat sometime, and explore our thoughts and fantasies, drop me a PM.
X

Last edited:
where's my lil girl???

51yr old male in WACO,TEXAS.Looking for my little girl/sub/slave.anyone looking??

24yo DaddyDom here from NY

Check out my thread if interested.

Amanda_Mc said:
Any online Daddies left?
I would like a kind Daddy to be my friend, teacher, playmate, and nurturer.
After I get to know him as a nice Daddy, I'd like for him to show me how to please him and make him happy, too.
Sometimes, I may need a touch of discipline when I have disobeyed my Daddy or been a bad girl.

Mandy

36yo daddy here for ya :)

im looking for an LT online daddy. I want someone who would like to develop that special relationship. Too many times I meet someone and they are looking for a quick cyber session.....im not interested in that. My situation prevents me from RL but online I will be there always for my daddy.......

I'll give this a try.

I am a 51 year old Dom/Daddy, living in the Denver area. Caring but firm. Nonsmoker and essentially a nondrinker. Professional.

I like the combination of nurturing and caring with sex, with me being in control.

I seek a daughter 18 - 40, attractive.

Last edited:
I no longer need a daddy

Hi there,

Thanks to this site I have found a lovely daddy and just want to thank all at lit. He is so kind and such a gentle man. The perfect Daddy, and he is gorgeous. I love you Daddy :kiss:

Last edited:
Hey

I'm an 18/f, and am pretty new to this. I'm interested in a D/d relationship, and think I may have found someone I want to commit to. I've had some trouble with committing too quickly in the past, though, and would like to talk to some other Doms before I rush into anything. I won't fill up this board with my information, you can just check out my post to find out more about what I want. If you're interested in starting something, or just want to talk about D/d relationships, feel free to PM me!

:heart: kate

While you are looking

For the wonderful women here who seek a 'daddy' - someone to both take care of them, and take 'advantage' of them, and more --- tell us what it is about your vulnerability and having a man in control of you, and taking care of you, - what about that turns you on so much sexually?

-- D

Hello

I am new here and Have been a Daddy in the Past my last babygirl lasted 4 years but I lost her to an Illness ..... I think its Time I come out of my shell and see if there is another out there for me ....further details Message me ..

A Lonely Daddy looking for His New babygirl

Last edited:
Back