Find Your Daddy or Little Girl Here (take II)

MelancholyBaby

Literotica Guru
I thought it would be a good idea to bring Daddies and little girls together in a single location as I see a lot of threads here looking for this unique and special relationship. Daddy/little girl personals seem to be most frequent in this section so that is why I'm posting it in the BDSM section. I understand that not everyone may agree with this decision but hopefully you'll understand my logic.

Please, please let's keep this devoted to personals only or it will be moved to the playground. There is a playground thread on this topic (the first attempt) where discussions and banter and such can be found with friendly, welcoming people.

When I was searching I found it helpful to write and read thoughtful and complete posts, just a suggestion. :)

Best of luck to everyone...there have been matches made, so don't give up hope.

ETA: I'm not trying to confuse anyone, but I am not looking for myself, I just like to play matchmaker and bring others with similar kinks as myself together.

Last edited:
Advocate

I'm all for it, Mel.
It's a great idea, and I hope that people begin to open up a little about what they want and think about the fact that it could be easier and more comforting to know that a match can be made in a friendly thread with the support of others looking for the same.

Sometimes a bunch of single threads can be difficult to wend through, and it makes sense to condense (ooh...did you see that? I just made a jingle! Perhaps I'm channelling the spirit of Barry Manilow) as much as possible.

And just one more thing...
MB is not attempting to stop people from making their own threads, it's more that she's providing a welcoming place for those who seek it and this type of relationship.

bluebell7 said:
I'm all for it, Mel.
It's a great idea, and I hope that people begin to open up a little about what they want and think about the fact that it could be easier and more comforting to know that a match can be made in a friendly thread with the support of others looking for the same.

Sometimes a bunch of single threads can be difficult to wend through, and it makes sense to condense (ooh...did you see that? I just made a jingle! Perhaps I'm channelling the spirit of Barry Manilow) as much as possible.

MB is not attempting to stop people from making their own threads, it's more that she's providing a welcoming place for those who seek it and this type of relationship.
Thank you so much for posting that. You said it very well, those were my exact intentions. Nice jingle, by the way...now you've got the Lola was a showgirl tune in my head...

Ok, back to this being a personals thing...get posting everyone!

I'm new to the lifestyle, but I welcome MB's initiative. I haven't posted to the personals, as, given that I live near Canberra in Australia, I thought that the odds of making contact with anyone was negligible.

So MB - thanks.

Looking for a daughter

Thanks MelancholyBaby for this thread and for your thoughtful answer to my message. After learning what a daughter is looking for, in MelancholyBaby's experience, I determined that I would love to find a woman that is looking for daddy/daughter relationship. So if there are any daughters out there looking for a loving, yet firm daddy, who will nurture you and give you lots of security and guidance, helping you become the daughter and woman of your dreams, let me know.

Lonny

Thankies!!!

Thank you for all your encouragement and kind words. They are really appreciated. I am honored.

Don't hesitate to check out the thread listed in my introductory post for conversation with like minded people who can share their experiences.

Here's wishing everyone lots of success in finding both support and the the Daddy/little girl of your dreams. :rose:

PS: Tuomas it is good to see you again. - Dagny T/Dominique F.

Just loved the link to the old thread...

...explaining the differnt ways this can work. and it's so nice to know that I'm not alone!

For me too, the dynamic is nothing to do with age, but attitude. Sadly, I'm no longer with my girl....

Thanks for posting a thread that should and I hope will get alot of people together.

I am a 24 year old "Daddy" Male "Master/Dom" looking for a legal aged (This part removed per violation of Lit.) "Daughter" who is looking for a loving, caring "daddy" who will discipline you if need be, I will keep you safe and help guide you through your life, Moulding and encourage you into the Daughter (soon to be wife/mother) material you were born to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking Daughter

Mature Slim Single 6FT French Italian male In NYC area.Do not drink do ,not smoke,No diseases,have my own place,Seek daughter type,for fun naughty git togehers.

Any Daddies Left?

Any online Daddies left?
I would like a kind Daddy to be my friend, teacher, playmate, and nurturer.
After I get to know him as a nice Daddy, I'd like for him to show me how to please him and make him happy, too.
Sometimes, I may need a touch of discipline when I have disobeyed my Daddy or been a bad girl.

Mandy

Any Daughters left?
I would like to be the kind Daddy who will be your friend, teacher, lover, and nurturing Man.

After we know each other I'd like for to show you how you are to please, treat and live with and for me.

Sometimes, you will need a touch of discipline like all girls but will only help you become the lady you were born to be.

I am interested in talking with men who are more of a Father figure. It's sort of a new thing to me btu I find the idea deeply erotic. I have no attraction to my own father but a Daddy could be just what I need.

I found this thread late at night while searching for this very thing. I'm an early 40s bbw seeking an exclusive Daddy / little girl relationship. In my ordinarily life I'm a very strong and capable woman, but I privately need a great deal of love and discipline. I need an intelligent man who is not easily fooled by a little girl's charms.

Perhaps...

Amanda_Mc said:
Any online Daddies left?
I would like a kind Daddy to be my friend, teacher, playmate, and nurturer.
After I get to know him as a nice Daddy, I'd like for him to show me how to please him and make him happy, too.
Sometimes, I may need a touch of discipline when I have disobeyed my Daddy or been a bad girl.

Mandy

... we could arrange something

Thanks to MB and more

MB, I appreciate your broaching this topic on the board. Had you not done so, I don't think I would have risked being flamed for posting in the wrong forum. While those who have been "on" Lit for several years know what goes where, those of us who do not regularly visit the site do not. When I saw your "Post Here...." message, I did just that.

Thanks again,

MM

I am a 34 M Dom and I would love to be someone's Daddy... feel free to pm me and we can get to know each other a bit better. I have been in the lifestyle since I was about 21 and I have had alot of experience. I would love to hear from any of you little girls out there.

Sexy_Trinity69 said:
I'd like a daddy.... ;)

Any left?

Details about yourself are generally good... though, admittedly, it doesn't seem to take much for a girl to get attention around here beyond saying that she's wanting.

:D

Daddy

Bellalicia said:
I found this thread late at night while searching for this very thing. I'm an early 40s bbw seeking an exclusive Daddy / little girl relationship. In my ordinarily life I'm a very strong and capable woman, but I privately need a great deal of love and discipline. I need an intelligent man who is not easily fooled by a little girl's charms.

cum see me. Im at yahoo IM fuguru20022000 and msn IM (E-mail removed. Please read and respect the Site Rules.)
mention this thread please
John

Last edited by a moderator:
"The little Death".......

la_petit_morte said:
I am interested in talking with men who are more of a Father figure. It's sort of a new thing to me btu I find the idea deeply erotic. I have no attraction to my own father but a Daddy could be just what I need.

Im 60, look 40-50, have been around and would like to chat,. Ive been a real daddy abut never along these lines- Id love to. My guess is that it would be erotic for both, tho Im not a savage dom, a spanking now andd then is probably in order- LPM, please phone(PM) home!

I would love to find me a little girl for a online relationship, and the dirtier she is the better. Toss me a PM and we can talk about getting to know each other.

BQ

Back