Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

I would think for a woman this would ne an easy one to pull off, there's a better chance for you than 1 and 2 woman.

Au contraire, I think women are much more open to new sexual experiences than men are. Some call it "submissive", or "pleasing", or even "slutty"...but I just call it "open". It has always been my experience that putting two horny women in the same room with one man will always lead to some serious flirtations if not outright sex between them.

Putting two horny men in the same room with a single woman almost always leads to some serious douchebaggery behaviour until one or both kill the mood. That has just been my experiences, though none of them were really planned out in advance.

The closest I have been to a MMF threesome has been a man in the same room watching me naked with a g/f...and he leaned more towards the gay side of the bisexual spectrum.

But I have been in half a dozen or so situations where I have been naked in the same room (or same bed!) as two hot 'n' squirming women, but never all three actively at the same time. Women are definitely more open & curious about how their friend sucks a cock, what she says or does when she fucks, what it would look like watching her friend fuck, or how hot it would be to be under the same sheet pleasuring herself while she watches her friend be fucked on the other side of the bed. Or even what her friend tastes like licking her juices off a cock that just came in her friend.

I can imagine, yeah. She could also be in an exclusive relationship with somebody who isn't into whatever it is she'd like to try. Not every man is a complete slut (term used affectionately here :kiss:) who can be talked into trying just about anything.

Or even worse, the first reaction of the average male is to get defensive & feel emasculated when his sexual boundaries get pushed. I definitely have to throw my vote in with finding open women is easier than finding open men. Atleast open straight men.

shemale fantasy

I think sex with a shemale would be so hot. I would meet her at a local restaurant and have a nice dinner not knowing. We would have a wonderful date and enjoy each others company, which would lead to me taking her to my place. A nice glass of wine and more pleasant converstion would lead to foreplay and a high state of arousal for both of us. Then kissing and massaging her breasts and thighs driving her wild until I move my hand into her panties and find a nice hard cock to play with and suck on. Sounds like the best of both worlds to me.

WOW... Let me know if you ever set this up, it would be worth the drive from Vegas.

Exhibitionism. To have others watching is a huge turn-on, but have never tried it, other than one time when I had no idea others were watching, and ever since I have wanted to put on a show, but never have.

Maybe even just showering in public, rubbing soap all over your body...:eek:

Last edited:
Exhibitionism. To have others watching is a huge turn-on, but have never tried it, other than one time when I had no idea others were watching, and ever since I have wanted to put on a show, but never have.

I would be glad to wash your back Donna and your cute round ass....;)

I'm with you there. That sounds like a lot of fun.

The closest I came was a woman in another building watching me. I played with myself a little, but chickened out and hopped in the shower (behind an opaque curtain). She obviously wanted to watch, don't know why I lost my nerve!

Snowballing

Can't say I've never tried it- I have- but it is still a big fetish with me- anyone else?

Group sex. :eek: I'd love to be the only female with more than one man around me! I doubt it'll ever happen, but I can dream..

Fisting --even though I can't quite imagine being able to take it

Oh, you would be surprised! The first time just takes a lot of lube and a lot of patience. Ideally, he or she will finger you to a couple of orgasms first. :D

I have to admit, done right, fisting rocks my entire world! :nana::nana::nana:

make it come true!

Fucking a man with a strapon is mine. That and a MFM threesome...but where I'm in charge of it, not at the mercy of the men.

Perhaps someday it will happen for you. With a guy who's willing to explore and enjoy the shared sensations of you being the one to push inside him, it will be so delicious for both of you.

Humans should pursue their passions!

Maybe you'll share about the experience when you make this happen? The feeling is simply incredible, both physically and emotionally . . ..

Fucking a man with a strapon is mine. That and a MFM threesome...but where I'm in charge of it, not at the mercy of the men.

Mmmmm that's a popular trend with a lot of women Litsters. I am learning to like it. :devil:

My one "friend" doesn't want to fuck with it though......she wants me to SUCK it, suck it like how I like my cock sucked so she can look down and see her "cock" sliding between my lips. Mmmmm.

a threeome is enticing but would need to be 100% secure in the relationship with my partner at the time of doing it as i would fear that he would enjoy the other female enough to contiue a sexual relationship with her on the side, silly i no but always a possibility

Back