Femdom fans - what celeb/public figure would you want?

If we are going US politics either of the House of Rep firecrackers Lauren Boebert or AOC depending on who is opposite one's natural political leaning.

Several pop to mind.
Eva Green
Angela Bassett
Elizabeth Hurley
Monica Bellucci
Rachel Weisz

Edited to add Renée Russo. Oh yes.

Last edited:
If you could have any well known person dominate you sexually, who would it be? For me I find that just because I am attracted to a woman doesn't necessarily mean I see her dominating me, so for this reason I actually find it hard to give examples.

For me, it would be Sanna Marin (Finnish prime minister)

View attachment 2225592

Or else perhaps Rio McGuinness from the Dark Tropics

View attachment 2225596

Julianna Margulies from 'The Good Wife', although she might be slightly past it now.

View attachment 2225603
Chloe Grace Moretz...

Brigitte Neilsen.

382540644.jpg
EnYQCADXUAQGMhM.jpg

Sophy Ridge - happened to see some of this interview yesterday. It takes great patience from anyone to tolerate Rees-Mogg lying through his teeth, but watching this I could easily imagine her enjoying tying him down and slapping him... and then pegging him until he eventually admits all his lies. I think the end of the interview is the more confrontational part that may help bring such thoughts to mind. She really turns me on when her upper teeth show when she smiles.

https://news.sky.com/video/jacob-rees-mogg-i-would-not-read-too-much-into-local-elections-12880574

The title character in my Coach Laurie stories was physically-based on Leslie Easterbrook.

0c9097ad854e02a672d69801fcbb9304.jpg
leslie-easterbrook-1980s-v0-za00lt81y4ka1.gif

1st Hillary Clinton them Michelle Obama. I think either of them could display the desires and traits to totally emasculated me and leave me a wreck

Hands down, Eva Green. Her look, those eyes.
Scarlett Johansson of course.
Hannah Waddingham too.

1st Hillary Clinton them Michelle Obama. I think either of them could display the desires and traits to totally emasculated me and leave me a wreck
There's got to be some sexual attraction too though? Michelle Obama fair enough, but Hillary is too old!

Most women would do, many named here for sure, Eva Green, Nielson, Demi, To be specific...older, women, dark haired, dark brown eyes. Anna Magnani with riding crop in her hand would be devastating...

Not sure about Lauren Boebert but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez... yes please! I'm sure she'd spank you extra hard for not spelling out her name fully!
Not into race play, ignorance, or outright bigotry so Broebert is a hard no for me. Plus she would probably be super uptight about sex of any kind- ESPECIALLY BDSM, so there's also that.

If I would have a conservative-leaning woman put me in a "compromising" position- would have to be someone like Nikki Haley for me.

Back