Femdom fans - what celeb/public figure would you want?

LasTime

Really Experienced
If you could have any well known person dominate you sexually, who would it be? For me I find that just because I am attracted to a woman doesn't necessarily mean I see her dominating me, so for this reason I actually find it hard to give examples.

For me, it would be Sanna Marin (Finnish prime minister)

View attachment 2225592

Or else perhaps Rio McGuinness from the Dark Tropics

View attachment 2225596

Julianna Margulies from 'The Good Wife', although she might be slightly past it now.

View attachment 2225603

I don’t think I would be submissive to just anyone. Just because I think they are attractive does not make me was to submit to them. They need to have something about them and there needs to be a connection.

If you could have any well known person dominate you sexually, who would it be? For me I find that just because I am attracted to a woman doesn't necessarily mean I see her dominating me, so for this reason I actually find it hard to give examples.

View attachment 2225592

Or else perhaps Rio McGuinness from the Dark Tropics

View attachment 2225596

Julianna Margulies from 'The Good Wife', although she might be slightly past it now.

View attachment 2225603

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Halle Berry please, yes mistress...
I'm afraid I wouldn't see it with Halle Berry for me personally. Can't explain why; not saying my opinion is better.

Out of all the Bond girls I think it would have to be either Sophie Marceau in 'The World is Not Enough', or Famke Janssen from 'Goldeneye'.

I don’t think I would be submissive to just anyone. Just because I think they are attractive does not make me was to submit to them. They need to have something about them and there needs to be a connection.
Ah dude name someone! Fair enough in saying that in reality the experience mightn't go as well as intended. But in terms of masturbating to something, who would you think of?

View attachment 2225592
I'd definitely go with Sanna Marin!

Ah dude name someone! Fair enough in saying that in reality the experience mightn't go as well as intended. But in terms of masturbating to something, who would you think of?

This sounds lame but I really do think of my wife. But I’ll try to give it some thought.

I'm afraid I wouldn't see it with Halle Berry for me personally. Can't explain why; not saying my opinion is better.

Out of all the Bond girls I think it would have to be either Sophie Marceau in 'The World is Not Enough', or Famke Janssen from 'Goldeneye'.
If we're going Bond girls I'm going Jane Seymour. Then & now! Yes, I know she's old but so am I...

If we are doing any film superspy i would go Rebecca Ferguson in Mission Imposible (also Nordic like Sanna Marin).

Christina Hendricks. I knew there was someone else at the back of my mind. Not in terms of over all attractiveness, but damn I could take some serious peggings from her while watching those knockers bounce. I should've mentioned her first.

View attachment 2228515

Last edited:
Many come to mind, just someone taller, bigger more powerful
Someone who can toss me on the bed, and make me lick her armpits, as she ruins me with her
massive strappy.

Maybe the wrong thread

I'd pick Jennifer Connelly. Looks amazing at 50 and I like older woman, plus has quite a severe headteacher vibe which would make her a perfect lesbian mistress. I'll happily be schoolgirl for her that deserves (or not, but getting one anyway) a spanking.

Would never of thought of Sanna Marin, but now you've mentioned her, I'm imagining being her lil' secretary, licking her feet between making her cups of coffee.

Last edited:
Back