Feeding the insatiable beast.

I had almost forgotten that I didn't post all the pics until I started looking for something specific for someone awesome... :D

Fuck.

I literally have no other words right now.. You may need to gimme a sec.

Well how have I never seen this thread? :confused: Thank you very much to 36524 for bumping this today, a good way to start a Monday morning. Will be watching out for new posts Mr Qsco, hope to see some soon :devil:

Haha, your wish is my command.

That's an interesting door to open up! :devil:

I hope you're doing well, Q. ^_^

I'm doing alright! Thanks for asking, hope you're doing the same!

Well how have I never seen this thread? :confused: Thank you very much to 36524 for bumping this today, a good way to start a Monday morning. Will be watching out for new posts Mr Qsco, hope to see some soon :devil:

Well... sometime. I do plan on posting more. Glad you found this! I'm also glad I didn't have to go hunting all the way to page 4 to post on this today. Just got back from out of town and wondered what this thread was up to. :D

Well... sometime. I do plan on posting more. Glad you found this! I'm also glad I didn't have to go hunting all the way to page 4 to post on this today. Just got back from out of town and wondered what this thread was up to. :D

Good, you've been missed :)

Bumping the sexy one back to page one, and hoping for new yummy sexy pics :D:devil:
Hope all is well in your part of the world sweet sexy one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Bumping the sexy one back to page one, and hoping for new yummy sexy pics :D:devil:
Hope all is well in your part of the world sweet sexy one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

It's very dark where I am right now. I suppose the good news about that is that I've always been a bit more of a night-owl anyway. Thanks for the bump, it always makes me smile to see you posting!

I had almost forgotten that I didn't post all the pics until I started looking for something specific for someone awesome... :D

Fuck. That 2nd one makes me drool and clench my thighs together!

Hi buddy. ❤️

Since you asked nicely, and since I've found a speck of time.... I shall get some more out there! As I look through them, I think I've found a new favourite.

attachment.php

Wow. Just found your thread. You are gorgeous!!! I'm definitely coming back for more...:rose::rose:

Fuck. That 2nd one makes me drool and clench my thighs together!

Hi buddy. ❤️

Hello, pal! I love it when you turn up here. Or anywhere!

Wow. Just found your thread. You are gorgeous!!! I'm definitely coming back for more...:rose::rose:

Well thanks for the kind words. Glad you found the thread, although there likely isn't bound to be much more for it.

I'm not likely to post anything else here or anywhere for a while. Life is full of crazy twists, some good, some bad. Mine is pretty twisty right now and I find myself with a bit of time where I would normally be excited to take some photos, and I just don't want to. I also haven't been drawn into the usual gaze and banter that is so much fun here (as anyone who has regular interaction might notice). In any case, what what you already know is that I'm not here much, nor do I plan to change that. If you leave a comment here, I may not see it for a while. That said, I encourage you to send me a message in all the other exciting ways available to you if you feel there's something you'd like to say or share. I'll respond as soon as I'm "able". Someday my road will smooth out and I might come back.

I do want to say thank you to everyone who left a kind word. You've all been a part of an exceptionally positive bit of growth in my well being. My confidence has been bolstered, I have been motivated to exercise and promote my own good health. I am better emotionally and physically because of the interactions I've had here. And I've made some real friends. Good luck out there.

I'm not likely to post anything else here or anywhere for a while. Life is full of crazy twists, some good, some bad. Mine is pretty twisty right now and I find myself with a bit of time where I would normally be excited to take some photos, and I just don't want to. I also haven't been drawn into the usual gaze and banter that is so much fun here (as anyone who has regular interaction might notice). In any case, what what you already know is that I'm not here much, nor do I plan to change that. If you leave a comment here, I may not see it for a while. That said, I encourage you to send me a message in all the other exciting ways available to you if you feel there's something you'd like to say or share. I'll respond as soon as I'm "able". Someday my road will smooth out and I might come back.

I do want to say thank you to everyone who left a kind word. You've all been a part of an exceptionally positive bit of growth in my well being. My confidence has been bolstered, I have been motivated to exercise and promote my own good health. I am better emotionally and physically because of the interactions I've had here. And I've made some real friends. Good luck out there.

Good luck to you as well!! :heart:

Back