Feeding the insatiable beast.

I'll get these pictures edited if it's the last thing I do!

Last edited:
These pics are cruel in my current mood. I'd rip those clothes off and have my way with you

The good news is that the clothes were most of the way off at some point during these pictures! In a related story, I think I like the current mood.

The good news is that the clothes were most of the way off at some point during these pictures! In a related story, I think I like the current mood.

Trust me if I were there you'd do more than like it.

Trust me if I were there you'd do more than like it.

I don't doubt this in the slightest! Thoughts to keep me warm at night.....

You get hotter every time I see you

You should look more often! This could be the ticket to a modelling career. Just a few more looks and I'll be the best looking man around! ;)

We like a lot!!

We're hoping the last thing you do is getting those clothes off!

Is that the "Royal" we? Most of the clothes came off... but rules is rules, you know. I like to be compliant. Most of the time....

Mmmm yes please. 😛

Since you asked nicely, and since I've found a speck of time.... I shall get some more out there! As I look through them, I think I've found a new favourite.

attachment.php

I think I have too ;)

Excellent, now we've got a bit of common ground to spark a conversation over coffee!

"I really like how you look with a shirt over your head"
"Wow, really? I was just thinking how much I liked you in and out of your clothes, too!"
"That's incredible, it's so rare these days to find people who have similar interests"
"I know! And here we are, each with an appreciation of the other's undressing"
"Have you tried the biscotti here?"

and so forth.

Excellent, now we've got a bit of common ground to spark a conversation over coffee!

"I really like how you look with a shirt over your head"
"Wow, really? I was just thinking how much I liked you in and out of your clothes, too!"
"That's incredible, it's so rare these days to find people who have similar interests"
"I know! And here we are, each with an appreciation of the other's undressing"
"Have you tried the biscotti here?"

and so forth.

I've seen "great" romances start with less.

I've seen "great" romances start with less.

This would be, by far, one of the least awkward first conversations I've had in person with a love interest. It's hard to get to that point where you're comfortable talking sexual preferences with someone new.... which is really quite a pity.

You should look more often! This could be the ticket to a modelling career. Just a few more looks and I'll be the best looking man around! ;)

Perhaps you're right. Modeling career would suit you... I would stop and stare at your ad.. Quite possibly salivate

Perhaps you're right. Modeling career would suit you... I would stop and stare at your ad.. Quite possibly salivate

But would it make you buy something? That's the real thing holding me back.... :D

Oh yeah, and just to break up the monotony of the last photo shoot (the editing monotony, not the viewing), I present to you an old one that I found. I think this is one of my favorites.

A favourite

Since you asked nicely, and since I've found a speck of time.... I shall get some more out there! As I look through them, I think I've found a new favourite.
Yep! Helpless with arms tangled in the shirt...........mwa ha ha!! :devil:
Thanks! Funny you should mention that, I think they're visible in the following pics!

OMG those undies and your butt are killing me! In a good way! :devil:

Yep! Helpless with arms tangled in the shirt...........mwa ha ha!! :devil:

OMG those undies and your butt are killing me! In a good way! :devil:

I'm in favour of that. It's like super-light bondage. And death by undies... that would make quite the obituary!

Goddamn, Q! This latest batch of pics is killing me with sexy.
I love that jacket on you. And I agree with others here.
Hips. Back dimples. Your ass. Hand where I want my hand to be...
Your pictures delight, excite and ignite me! Good show, sir! :heart::kiss:

Goddamn, Q! This latest batch of pics is killing me with sexy.
I love that jacket on you. And I agree with others here.
Hips. Back dimples. Your ass. Hand where I want my hand to be...
Your pictures delight, excite and ignite me! Good show, sir! :heart::kiss:

Thanks Llex! I like to put my hand where I feel a hand should be, I'm glad that wasn't too subtle ;)

In other news, I bought a new lens yesterday. It came with a camera I have absolutely zero need for. Really quite frivolous. I must sell it off immediately! If anyone's looking....:D

What can I say that I have not said before.? But once again I m drooling all over you.
I Know you for years now, and you sexy one, are getting more and more and more sexy with every single picture you take / post.
Please never stop sharing.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back