Any ladies interested in a chat?

FirmButtFair

Virgin
Hello, I have been lurking on here for some time and thought I may as well see if I can try a more direct approach

Looking for a pleasant distraction from daily life (and I would hope so would you) , and as such would love to chat and get to know some of the lovely gals on here. Not looking for a meet in real life but just some banter online.

I am a 48yo gent living in the UK (NE England) , fairly openminded, hedonistic and kinky (but that of course goes without saying on Lit ;). Not going to list all my kinks ( part of the fun is finding out which ones we share). I am not into underage/blood though.

Looks, age (25+, no upper limit) & location don't matter, though from previous experience if the time difference is too large that does make communicating and keeping the flow going trickier.

Thanks for reading this far, if you have, and if anyone interested..feel free to say hi!:)

Best.
FBF

Last edited:
Hello, I have been lurking on here for some time and thought I may as well see if I can try a more direct approach

Looking for a pleasant distraction from daily life (and I would hope so would you) , and as such would love to chat and get to know some of the lovely gals on here. Not looking for a meet in real life but just some banter online.

I am a 48yo gent living in the UK (NE England) , fairly openminded, hedonistic and kinky (but that of course goes without saying on Lit ;). Not going to list all my kinks ( part of the fun is finding out which ones we share). I am not into underage/blood though.

Looks, age (25+, no upper limit) & location don't matter, though from previous experience if the time difference is too large that does make communicating and keeping the flow going trickier.

Thanks for reading this far, if you have, and if anyone interested..feel free to say hi!:)

Best.
FBF
Hello ,
We are from roughly the same part of England so it might be sexy to chat while remaining anonymous knowing we could maybe only be a few hundred yards form each other . I am very open minded , never judge so almost any topic of chat is ok with me

Back