Erotic Paranormal Book Club!!!

The next one in The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward ...

Lover Unleashed

Avalon Revisited by O. M. Grey.
Arthur Tudor as a vampire...very hot. It has the whole steampunk/historical fiction thing going on too. I loved it.

There's lots of monsters, magic and romance in Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series. There's not a whole lot of explicit material, but I found them sexy anyway. There's the forbidden romance of the main characters that's terribly sweet, and then there's the hot women in red leather trained to torture people to death. I'm a little twisted, and I've come to accept that, but DAMN those ladies are alluring. Actually, the stories are a little dark and most of the sex that is mentioned is violent or non-consensual.

The books are fun to read though, so even though they're not as overtly erotic as most of the books mentioned on this thread, I'd thought I'd recommend them. :)

There's lots of monsters, magic and romance in Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series. There's not a whole lot of explicit material, but I found them sexy anyway. There's the forbidden romance of the main characters that's terribly sweet, and then there's the hot women in red leather trained to torture people to death. I'm a little twisted, and I've come to accept that, but DAMN those ladies are alluring. Actually, the stories are a little dark and most of the sex that is mentioned is violent or non-consensual.

The books are fun to read though, so even though they're not as overtly erotic as most of the books mentioned on this thread, I'd thought I'd recommend them. :)

I've read the Sword of Truth series, and you are right it was a fun and intelligent read.

I thought you had taken awhile to read the last one when it came out........or was that me:rolleyes: lol:p

I took awhile to buy it, this one I have right here and I've not read it.

Perhaps this is a perfect weekend to do so ...

:D

Back