Bro’s thread

Hi all!

I think my ill conceived other thread finally died. Okay if i come back here?
Why not , it’s your thread , your Lit experience is yours to do. Way to man up , kid ! Just remember lessons learned will make you a better man. Horse thief’s and cattle rustlers are hung for a reason. Gamblers shoot cheaters and shit kickers walk because they ain’t got the means to rise above the low down.

Just remember one thing about snap-on or any other “bro” tools; even if you only plan to slightly use them, the most important thing is to have them! 😉
Never owned a tool myself, apart from a little pocket multi tool for my workbelt. Helps that my neighbour is a friendly bloke and a carpenter…

Why not , it’s your thread , your Lit experience is yours to do. Way to man up , kid ! Just remember lessons learned will make you a better man. Horse thief’s and cattle rustlers are hung for a reason. Gamblers shoot cheaters and shit kickers walk because they ain’t got the means to rise above the low down.

This is a comment made by you that actually makes sense 🤣

This is a comment made by you that actually makes sense 🤣
kDhllPI.jpg

Important guy question:

Are Snap-on tools really worth the premium cost? 🤔
I work with a bunch of guys who swear by them. But they also use many of them on a daily/weekly basis. To me they are only worth the cost if you are going to use them regularly. Otherwise you might as well buy a cheap Harbor Freight tool if you only plan to use it once or twice ever again.

I work with a bunch of guys who swear by them. But they also use many of them on a daily/weekly basis. To me they are only worth the cost if you are going to use them regularly. Otherwise you might as well buy a cheap Harbor Freight tool if you only plan to use it once or twice ever agai

I work with a bunch of guys who swear by them. But they also use many of them on a daily/weekly basis. To me they are only worth the cost if you are going to use them regularly. Otherwise you might as well buy a cheap Harbor Freight tool if you only plan to use it once or twice ever again.
Pardon my French, but to heck with Harbor Freight. Their tools are poorly crafted to the point of being unsafe to even use. I have the scars for proof. Learn from my mistakes, folks.

Important guy question:

Are Snap-on tools really worth the premium cost? 🤔
In my opinion, only if you use them as a professional mechanic. If you’re a shade tree mechanic like myself, Kobalt from Lowe’s or Craftsman or the like will get the job done without causing you personal injury… the harbor freight post is spot on, most of their stuff is dangerously cheap… but it’s also so enticingly cheap 😏

In my opinion, only if you use them as a professional mechanic. If you’re a shade tree mechanic like myself, Kobalt from Lowe’s or Craftsman or the like will get the job done without causing you personal injury… the harbor freight post is spot on, most of their stuff is dangerously cheap… but it’s also so enticingly cheap 😏
Do they come in pink?

Back