Bro’s thread

M

muddler35

I’m sure this has been tried before, and this thread will most likely be D.O.A., but I’m gonna give it a try. There are some great dudes here. Straight, gay, bi, whatever. Let’s just be guys. Men can be friends. Talk about whatever you want. Sports, weather, fishing, what book you’re reading. We can just be guys.

This is not a place for misogyny. No woman hating here please. There is no place for that. This is just men being men.

I’m calling out a few brothers to get started.
@SirConradPeckereye
@LexxRuthless
@SixShooter14
@Bry1313
@Lmizzler
@HeavyBalls
@hairball18
@Nightbird

And others. Let’s just be guys!

https://www.pinterest.dk/pin/551620654341249892/

Please read before entering, and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure this has been tried before, and this thread will most likely be D.O.A., but I’m gonna give it a try. There are some great dudes here. Straight, gay, bi, whatever. Let’s just be guys. Men can be friends. Talk about whatever you want. Sports, weather, fishing, what book you’re reading. We can just be guys.

This is not a place for misogyny. No woman hating here please. There is no place for that. This is just men being men.

I’m calling out a few brothers to get started.
@SirConradPeckereye
@LexxRuthless
@SixShooter14
@Bry1313
@Lmizzler
@HeavyBalls
@hairball18

And others. Let’s just be guys!
You do know the women will show up anyway, right? 😁

Y'all know I don't dump my personal crap into anyone's thread, but I just want to give a heads-up: I'm an alcoholic. I've been sober 14 years. If you want to have a "Star Wars drinking game" or something, that's cool. I just won't participate. I can't. Oh, I can have a beer or two with friends. That's the biggest difference between me now vs. me 15 years ago. I can just have a beer or two and then go to soda or coffee, without it turning into an all-night drinking binge. If we got together for a night out, you know you can count on me to be your designated driver and get everyone home safe. 🫂

Y'all know I don't dump my personal crap into anyone's thread, but I just want to give a heads-up: I'm an alcoholic. I've been sober 14 years. If you want to have a "Star Wars drinking game" or something, that's cool. I just won't participate. I can't. Oh, I can have a beer or two with friends. That's the biggest difference between me now vs. me 15 years ago. I can just have a beer or two and then go to soda or coffee, without it turning into an all-night drinking binge. If we got together for a night out, you know you can count on me to be your designated driver and get everyone home safe. 🫂
That was in the S&S thread last night.
So you are covered.

*sits down with a WW1 documentary
I'm currently watching "engineering an empire - Rome" on the History youtube channel and just finished Egypt. It's a interesting and well done show. But they do focus mostly on civil projects.

also, I've been watching a channel dedicated to medieval history( Ironically named Modern History TV)

Back