Pmann discusses Lit Economics- Demand for P vs V

Ok so maybe this is what I’m doing wrong in life. First I need to figure out what kind of dick I want. Nordstrom dick is too prissy for me. I do love Target but everytime I go I see someone I know and I clearly don’t want that kind of dick. I think I want a cross between a Barnes and Noble and TJ Maxx dick. I want a dick who can hang at home and read or go out and see what we can find. (TJs is always hit or a miss. A surprise, if you will) What should I wear if I’m shopping for that kind of dick?

Barnes and Noble dick is on the menu??
Where do I sign up?

Barnes and Noble dick? Why don’t you throw in some Blockbuster and Circuit City dick, too?

Yes, you attract that kind of dick by dressing like watermelon or vacuum cleaners.

That is how you attract A5 Wagyu dick.

Barnes and Noble dick? Why don’t you throw in some Blockbuster and Circuit City dick, too?

That is how you attract A5 Wagyu dick.
Ugh. Only geeks went to Blockbuster and Circuit City.

So I like my dick to be able to read, leave me alone.

High end D doesn’t settle for inferior goods. High end D is at the top of the sexual food chain.

This is how I see it… I’m going to randomly assign three names to grade from low to high. Oh let’s just use the words Select, Choice and Prime.

Let me clarify, once again, this is not literally the quality of the genitals themselves, but the perceived quality of the person based on their Lit personality, PM quality, ability to talk, etc. Also, maybe their genital quality. :D

Select Penis will settle for any pussy, Select, Choice or Prime. However, it’s very rare that Select grade would ever get Prime or even Choice. Select grade might get lucky and fall into some Select Pussy. But more often than not, they’re relegated to posting creepy personals and listening to Andrew Tate podcasts on how to attain bitches.

Select Pussy will usually not settle for any penis voluntarily, like Select Penis does. Select Pussy can usually step up a class and get into some Choice Dick. But if she falls on hard times, she can easily go to the penis picking pasture and pull herself a Select Dick to make it happen. She never goes without like the old Select Penis guys.

Choice Penis is the most common grade of penis around Lit. Most guys fall into this category. But what’s interesting about Choice Penis is that they will be found roaming in all three pussy pastures. They’re willing move amongst classes. Weave in and out of the various pussy rankings. They may have to go without a partner, but not for long.

Choice Pussy will almost never go down a grade. And they’ll often find themselves in their own pasture or maybe even above. They offer great dependability and have a lot to offer. They rarely sell themselves short, but they always have a gentleman caller if needed.

Prime Dick is pretty rare. As you’ve seen, most of the guys here are pretty fucking lame. But there are some who make quality posts and have a lot to offer. These guys find themselves knee deep in fanny, mainly because there are so few at this quality. He usually keeps his dick entertained with Prime and Choice grade pussy.

Prime Pussy is more common than Prime Penis. Much more common. They have a wide range of choice due to their good qualities- personality, interests, writing abilities, etc. I’m just kidding. It’s usually their boobs or their ass. But still. Lots of Prime Pussy exists at Lit and it’s not nearly as rare as Prime Penis.

Finally, a cut unmentioned earlier because it is so rare is the A5 Wagyu Penis quality cut. This is also known as the Pmann Cut. It’s known for its rich, buttery taste.
But...

Add alcohol...what happens then?

High end D doesn’t settle for inferior goods. High end D is at the top of the sexual food chain.

This is how I see it… I’m going to randomly assign three names to grade from low to high. Oh let’s just use the words Select, Choice and Prime.

Let me clarify, once again, this is not literally the quality of the genitals themselves, but the perceived quality of the person based on their Lit personality, PM quality, ability to talk, etc. Also, maybe their genital quality. :D

Select Penis will settle for any pussy, Select, Choice or Prime. However, it’s very rare that Select grade would ever get Prime or even Choice. Select grade might get lucky and fall into some Select Pussy. But more often than not, they’re relegated to posting creepy personals and listening to Andrew Tate podcasts on how to attain bitches.

Select Pussy will usually not settle for any penis voluntarily, like Select Penis does. Select Pussy can usually step up a class and get into some Choice Dick. But if she falls on hard times, she can easily go to the penis picking pasture and pull herself a Select Dick to make it happen. She never goes without like the old Select Penis guys.

Choice Penis is the most common grade of penis around Lit. Most guys fall into this category. But what’s interesting about Choice Penis is that they will be found roaming in all three pussy pastures. They’re willing move amongst classes. Weave in and out of the various pussy rankings. They may have to go without a partner, but not for long.

Choice Pussy will almost never go down a grade. And they’ll often find themselves in their own pasture or maybe even above. They offer great dependability and have a lot to offer. They rarely sell themselves short, but they always have a gentleman caller if needed.

Prime Dick is pretty rare. As you’ve seen, most of the guys here are pretty fucking lame. But there are some who make quality posts and have a lot to offer. These guys find themselves knee deep in fanny, mainly because there are so few at this quality. He usually keeps his dick entertained with Prime and Choice grade pussy.

Prime Pussy is more common than Prime Penis. Much more common. They have a wide range of choice due to their good qualities- personality, interests, writing abilities, etc. I’m just kidding. It’s usually their boobs or their ass. But still. Lots of Prime Pussy exists at Lit and it’s not nearly as rare as Prime Penis.

Finally, a cut unmentioned earlier because it is so rare is the A5 Wagyu Penis quality cut. This is also known as the Pmann Cut. It’s known for its rich, buttery taste.

I feel like I need some experienced parties from here to grade my meat, so to say.

I feel like I need some experienced parties from here to grade my meat, so to say.

I am sure that there are numerous people here willing to grade your meat. I am sure I am not one of them. But you always have the option of randomly messaging women with your junk. I hear they love that.

I am sure that there are numerous people here willing to grade your meat. I am sure I am not one of them. But you always have the option of randomly messaging women with your junk. I hear they love that.
I hear they live that as well. But I feel like there are a few who have borne witness to the wares who would be good judges without having to go with the "see what I can catch" method.

I hear they live that as well. But I feel like there are a few who have borne witness to the wares who would be good judges without having to go with the "see what I can catch" method.

That’s Prime Dick thinkin’ right there.

I have heard many a woman watching eloquent about the ultra prime a6 Wagyu organic raised, grass finished Bbl

He's sort of has a reputation around here 🤷‍♂️

I mean, it's either that or he has the world's best hype crew.😂

Im not if I should laugh or eyeroll at this.

Is there not enough sashimi grade toro pussy to go around for the wagyu penis that it has to go for the watermelon and vacuum? Since, we are rankimg, which is higher grade, watermelon or vaccum?

Your dick is Sams Club dick of course. Seemed like a good idea at the store, but you realize it doesnt fit in the closet when you take it home...

Can we call these guys the pussy tourists given their ability to travel up and down and sideways?

Im not if I should laugh or eyeroll at this.

Is there not enough sashimi grade toro pussy to go around for the wagyu penis that it has to go for the watermelon and vacuum? Since, we are rankimg, which is higher grade, watermelon or vaccum?

You should laugh at this. The post is very funny.

Sashimi grade toro pussy doesn’t sound so good.

I’ve only ever fucked a vacuum. Never a watermelon (despite popular belief). So I can’t really compare. I can only confirm that the vacuum was pretty high grade.

Here’s what I’m interested with though, seeing as the market has taken the turn as it has, and the rates being what they are for Wagyu Penis and Sashimi Pussy ( which I agree with Pmann, this doesn’t seem as appetizing, I think it’s the smell factor) when will we see a shift in the rates?
When will the tables right themselves?

Here’s what I’m interested with though, seeing as the market has taken the turn as it has, and the rates being what they are for Wagyu Penis and Sashimi Pussy ( which I agree with Pmann, this doesn’t seem as appetizing, I think it’s the smell factor) when will we see a shift in the rates?
Well, the global trend is that more women are being born than men. If I'm not mistaken that is already pretty common in countries like Russia.

I would say in a few years, maybe two generations or so, men will suddenly be in much higher demand than women throughout pretty much all of society.

Has there been a market turn? I guess I haven't noticed. I feel like even Wagyu Penis has only ever had the value of Choice Pussy, if that. Just not the same market demand. I feel like Sashimi pussy has kind of been the gold standard. Always increasing in value, never worth nothing, and very much worth investing on if you get the chance.

Jumping in late but I’d have to echo the original premise that the V quality in Pg is way higher than the D quality and that’s as a member of the D category.

Also Target runs deliver the most consistent and satisfying trips, the quality is good, it’s not overly snobby or arrogant and always a good value.

I would agree though that browsing Barnes and Noble can be very nice as well, gives a more intellectually stimulating experience, especially given what areas of the shop you are in.

Nordstrom can be great but when the bill arrives, you can wonder if it was worth the expense, even if it looks really good.

Back