Dear Cowardly Hole....

Dear Holinesses,

I started a business. Please consider me for your irrigation needs.

View attachment 2277000
Please be careful when posting fictional companies, because this one really exists in Colorado! They specialize in irrigation systems.
CUMMINS,
BIG BEAR ENGINE COMPANY
18540 APACHE DR # 160
PARKER, CO 80134-4141

It wasn't hard to look up!

Last edited:
Please be careful when posting fictional companies, because this one really exists in Colorado! They specialize in irrigation systems.
CUMMINS,
BIG BEAR ENGINE COMPANY
18540 APACHE DR # 160
PARKER, CO 80134-4141

It wasn't hard to look up!
It’s not this one

Wrong place to post this, but what is one to think when a new person follows you but you can’t see who they are at all?
I guess someday they might reveal themselves??

It’s not this one
giphy.gif

My wife and I were leaving a restaurant and she was rubbing her chest. I asked what she was doing and she said she had a "titch". I said, I'll scratch it for you and she said to get in the car first. 😁

Wrong place to post this, but what is one to think when a new person follows you but you can’t see who they are at all?
I guess someday they might reveal themselves??
Those are some deep thoughts, seeing as though you can't see who anyone really is on here. Only a slice.

Those are some deep thoughts, seeing as though you can't see who anyone really is on here. Only a slice.
You can see my face on ampics & I sent a PM for my face

Last edited:
TIL about trypophobia, which is a fear of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes.

How's it goin fellow hole dwellers?

Back