Pmann discusses Lit Economics- Demand for P vs V

I don't think I've ever even been to Nordstroms. The life of a poor, I suppose.

I’ve only ever fucked a vacuum. Never a watermelon (despite popular belief). So I can’t really compare. I can only confirm that the vacuum was pretty high grade.

Im laughing because your friends couldnt come up with a rumor thats more odd than the real story. You should try the watermelon, it goes well with wagyu.

Sashimi Pussy ( which I agree with Pmann, this doesn’t seem as appetizing, I think it’s the smell factor)
You need the super fresh sashimi of course. You must be eating gas station pussy if theres a bad smell...

It’s funny cause I keep hearing Nordstrom as the gold standard store option here but I think of it as an old people store. 🤷‍♂️
Find all the old and saggy Peen and Vag at Nordstroms and overpay for it while you are at it.

Look, it was the best an old man like me could come up with.

Im laughing because your friends couldnt come up with a rumor thats more odd than the real story. You should try the watermelon, it goes well with wagyu.

My friends are dickheads. You should meet them. Complete assholes. Always making fun of me. You fuck on vacuum a couple of (dozen) times or do some weird shit in a Pizza Hut and that’s all you’re known for. I want my legacy to be more important.

My friends are dickheads. You should meet them. Complete assholes. Always making fun of me. You fuck on vacuum a couple of (dozen) times or do some weird shit in a Pizza Hut and that’s all you’re known for. I want my legacy to be more important.
Back in the day Pizza Huts were some dark and sketchy joints. Who knows what went on in them back when all I wanted was my Book-it NCAA mini basketball!

Back in the day Pizza Huts were some dark and sketchy joints. Who knows what went on in them back when all I wanted was my Book-it NCAA mini basketball!
Well if two 19 years olds, one guy and one gal, were closing together I can tell you want happened in the cooler.

I already like your friends.

What happened at Pizza Hut?

I usually shop at the high end grocery store, but you know, sometimes the discount grocery has just what you need. Jus’ say’n.

But its ok if its banged up, bruised, and close to its expiration date?
Sometimes a peach just falls into a precarious basket. Needs a wash and a bit of a spruce up, but turns out to have a great scent and is pleasing to the palette.

On the topic of grocery stores, does anyone shop at Wegmans?
I went there a week ago for the first time since I was a kid and holy shit does that place suck your energy out!

I don’t know if it’s the lighting, or some F’d up Feng Shui, but damn, it was crushing my soul.
Prices weren’t bad, but I felt like Superman at the Kryptonite Warehouse.

On the topic of grocery stores, does anyone shop at Wegmans?
I went there a week ago for the first time since I was a kid and holy shit does that place suck your energy out!

I don’t know if it’s the lighting, or some F’d up Feng Shui, but damn, it was crushing my soul.
Prices weren’t bad, but I felt like Superman at the Kryptonite Warehouse.
No but there is a local store that remodeled and dimmed all the lights. Im like... why...? Im trying to pick up produce and check out all its potential flaws. Not trying to pick up a date in mood lighting to hide what I really look like in the sun.

Back