Bro’s thread

Do they come in pink?

Pink tools? 🤣

When I was a kid my older stepbrother decided he wanted to become a professional mechanic and started collecting Snap-on tools. He gave me his old craftsman tools as he replaced them but he spray painted them all pink, saying that way he would know which ones weren’t his any more. 🤷‍♀️

Was that a dis? 🤣

I still have a few of them I use in the trades but the pink has mostly worn off except in some of the stamped lettering and the knerling. I’ve had some other tools stolen on job sites but never any of my pink ones.
✅

Pink tools? 🤣

When I was a kid my older stepbrother decided he wanted to become a professional mechanic and started collecting Snap-on tools. He gave me his old craftsman tools as he replaced them but he spray painted them all pink, saying that way he would know which ones weren’t his any more. 🤷‍♀️

Was that a dis? 🤣

I still have a few of them I use in the trades but the pink has mostly worn off except in some of the stamped lettering and the knerling. I’ve had some other tools stolen on job sites but never any of my pink ones.
✅

IMG_1198.jpeg

I would have stolen all the pink ones 😁

yfplqBV.jpg

I am NOT ocd.
But.
I had four eggs left. I baked a cake. The recipe called for 3 eggs. I laid awake all night thinking about having one egg. I couldn’t take it! I went to the convenience store at 3:00am to buy eggs. Slept like a baby after that. 🤦🏻

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait. I created a thread for Bros and now I’m talking about baking. You guys should probably take me out back and beat the shit out of me. Mea culpa.

Anybody, especially another dude, who gives someone a hard time or thinks less of someone because they like to cook, bake or do "domestic" stuff can fuck right off!

Nothing is manlier in my view than knowing your way around a kitchen. You do you Mud and I hope you decorate the shit outta that cake!

Anybody, especially another dude, who gives someone a hard time or thinks less of someone because they like to cook, bake or do "domestic" stuff can fuck right off!

Nothing is manlier in my view than knowing your way around a kitchen. You do you Mud and I hope you decorate the shit outta that cake!
My Sweetheart loves two things most. When I read to her, and when she watches me in the kitchen.

I don’t advocate violence ever, but if I ever find the asshole that made the decision to stop putting handles on mattresses, I’m punching his face.

@muddler35

Stand tall bruh 😎

Ain’t nothing but a thing kid, “that getting kicked in the balls “ feeling of betrayal, shame , heartbreak 💔

It’s going to happen some more too in your life . Truthseeker01 gave you back whatever it was she was feeling. Whether you deserved or not wasn’t the point actually. She said you didn’t need to reply publicly. She said a whole bunch of stuff that she knew about you. She punished you for hurting her feelings fux wit !!

chill , “shut the fuck up “ and regroup. Use your ignore feature and soldier on , ain’t nothing but a thing !!

finger

p.s. don‘t fucking name drop me , @ or quote me dude. You made your heartbreaker bones bruh 😎 stand tall and alone until you land another sweetheart , friend or Literotica RP partner.

Back