Erin's Krazy Kennel

Danes are beautiful !!
And Smart
They want nothing more than to please their masters
Beautiful, big, and yes always want to please, I would not call my Dane smart anyway. In comparison anyway I have also owned Shepherds, Malinois, and an Akita. I would say Arthur is easily the clumsiest and dumbest of all the dogs I have owned...lol. I love him but will never accuse of him being smart.

Definitely! I totally adore you, and now that you have a place I know you'll be at, I can see you more often 🤗
Well ... as long as that's okay with you of course! :rose:
Of course you can see it hang out with me and the boys anytime, you are always welcome 💋

:love:
anime-hug.gif
You know you are always welcome to slide into my box also.....uhm I mean PMs lol

Thanks for the kind words, I even started my own forum, Explorer's Sandbox!
I’ll cum check it out.. Show you some love!
@Brianna_38 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, i would have never survived here if you hadn’t taken me under your wing and pointed me… well, to the chaos thread 🤣. You are so sweet and genuine and I don’t know how you keep up with EVERYONE and make us all feel loved and special. 😘

I’ll cum check it out.. Show you some love!
@Brianna_38 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, i would have never survived here if you hadn’t taken me under your wing and pointed me… well, to the chaos thread 🤣. You are so sweet and genuine and I don’t know how you keep up with EVERYONE and make us all feel loved and special. 😘
She is just a special girl

Back