Erin's Krazy Kennel

Eringobra

Honey dipped
Okay, So I guess I don't really know what I am doing here. I just really wanted a place to hang out, a korner of my own in Literotica to just be myself. I don't really know that it has a theme other than just musing about and doing whatever. Please read my profile, but after please feel free to ask me anything. Feel free to post whatever you like funny, weird, or sexy meme's gifs. Especially, sexy ones if they are lovely ladies those are my favorites. I am sure that I will post random thoughts, pictures, stories, and what not....

Anyway, I guess welcome to the Krazy Kennel and let's have fun...well with the confines of Lits terms haha...

Okay, So I guess I don't really know what I am doing here. I just really wanted a place to hang out, a korner of my own in Literotica to just be myself. I don't really know that it has a theme other than just musing about and doing whatever. Please read my profile, but after please feel free to ask me anything. Feel free to post whatever you like funny, weird, or sexy meme's gifs. Especially, sexy ones if they are lovely ladies those are my favorites. I am sure that I will post random thoughts, pictures, stories, and what not....

Anyway, I guess welcome to the Krazy Kennel and let's have fun...well with the confines of Lits terms haha...
Yes, behave or you'll get the hose... in the kennel! ;)

That's alright... I will bring Oskar and Arthur... They will make some new friends

Haha well I mean if I am here they pretty clearly are too haha. They are part of the Security team lol...

I LOVE BIG Dogs !!!
And they love me as well
Just sayin
Or should I bring extra meat ??

What...
I just wanna play with the puppies...
You perv... LOL
Wink Wink

Back