Eating Your Own Cum

I always eat my cum when I'm done masturbating. When I masturbate I like putting my penis under the pillowcase and humping my pillow till I have an orgasm. after I pull my cock out from under the pillowcase I like licking up all my cum and swallowing it. :)

I always eat my cum when I'm done masturbating. When I masturbate I like putting my penis under the pillowcase and humping my pillow till I have an orgasm. after I pull my cock out from under the pillowcase I like licking up all my cum and swallowing it. :)

Don't you find that the sheets and pillow absorb too much of your cum or do you something like wear a condom to contain it?

I must admit I enjoy it. It took quite awhile for me to try it and my wife helped me out. Everytime I came I lost the urge so my wife gave me a blowjob and gave me a big kiss with her mouth full passing it to me. Did that several times before she'd firmly make her eat her after cumming inside of her. Now I eat it when doing it alone with no problems.

For a while I always ate my own cum when I jerked off.
Not really anymore - at least not whole sale.
I'll some times lick some precum off my finger and if I cum on my face I'll lick any near my mouth.

If I am with a partner I'll lick cum off of her tits/face/neck if I come on her, snow ball with her and I'd probably lick my cum out of her pussy if she asked.

Also If I jerk of in front of her I'll lick the cum off my hand/face etc and sometimes more.

@Creampieluvr no i usually just squirt it on there when I'm humping my pillow. when I pull my penis off the pillow ill lift up the pillowcase and lick my cum off the pillow and there's usually plenty left to lick and suck up. :)

I too have usually only been able to savor my full load when I 'go inverted' ;) and shoot into my own mouth. However, and maybe this is a topic for a different thread, I have also had sporadic luck with producing semen without the accompanying orgasm. In this manner, I am able to cum without entering the dreaded refractory period that usually robs us of our desire to taste our cum.

Anyone else have experience with this? I've done it infrequently enough that I'm not sure what's going on. I do know that it occurs after a very long period of edging (sometimes hours). I simply find myself getting fairly close to orgasm. I back off, however the semen seems to release even without orgasmic contractions and I can continue to masturbate.

Totally; this is the best way to do it, because there's no loss of desire that comes when shooting the "big" load. I love doing this with g/fs, edge so that semen flows out onto their tits, then snowball it with them. Fucking heaven...

It took me a while to get where I can lick up my sperm when I jerk off. At first I had to jerk off in my hand, and then force myself to quickly slam the whole load into my mouth. But as time has gone on, I can jerk off in my hand and then slowly lick it up. Love the taste and the feel of it!

Sometimes things time is your friend, BiMommy77. My first live in gf always wanted me to have a taste of my own cum. Out of her mouth after a blow job - no problem. Actually liked that a lot. Out of her pussy after we'd just fucked - different story for me. Dunno why, but I avoided that. The short story is that we went separate ways and NOW all she'd have to do would be to raise an eyebrow and give a nod... for that and a few other things that she was just farther ahead of me on wanting. Good Luck. Hope you get what you really want.

I luv it! I luv it when she slides up my body after I have cum inside her. Not immediately after but as I soften and the post orgasm bliss fades I whisper in her ear to 'feed me' and she knows... I'll also use her panties to jack off with and lick them clean after. I especially luv it if she has her juice mixed in them too. She has snowballed me after a blowjob but I'm into that as much as licking her pussy clean or licking her tits if I have cum on them. Not sure why the cummy kiss doesn't work....at least not with a mouthful. I enjoy kissing after, when I can taste some of my cum.

It took me a while to get where I can lick up my sperm when I jerk off. At first I had to jerk off in my hand, and then force myself to quickly slam the whole load into my mouth. But as time has gone on, I can jerk off in my hand and then slowly lick it up. Love the taste and the feel of it!

It took me awhile too. Most of the practice was solo but I love licking it off a strapon when wifey is demanding. (only happened a couple times). I just wish I could make more cum and feel a big load in my mouth. No real opportunity to get several cocks to cum over and fill my mouth up...

Any suggestions on cum volume?

Any suggestions on cum volume?[/QUOTE]

the less frequently you ejaculate, the more cum volume there will be...

the less frequently you ejaculate, the more cum volume there will be...[/QUOTE]

That's a tough sell but I have noticed that. I'd have to hold off a year to get the massive cum volume I crave. ;)

Lots of fluids!

the less frequently you ejaculate, the more cum volume there will be...[/QUOTE]

Giving yourself some "time off" before the next time you ejaculate certainly helps. For me, here's how I maximize my loads:

1) Drink lots of water, you can also drink clear fluids without added sugar or sodium.
2) Avoid salty & greasy foods, caffeinated beverages, artificially flavored or sweetened drinks (including sweetened with regular sugar) and take it easy on the dairy products. (This will help improve the flavor too!)
3) Edge yourself repeatedly (bring yourself to the brink of orgasm but don't allow yourself to reach it) this could be over the period of a few days or a few hours leading up to your orgasm.

As for how long you need to wait to orgasm, I can't speak for others but I find that for me, three days following the regiment above seems to maximize my loads, waiting any more than three days seems to have only negligible difference, this includes waiting a full week and having my wife's help "edging" as well as providing an "impartial" judge to help measure the volume with a shot glass that has the measurement markings on it, no noticeable difference at least for me.

The most I ever produced in a single orgasm was after following what I outlined above, using a dildo in my ass while my wife stroked me off into the previously mentioned shot glass.

My wife and I actually took the measurements out of curiousity, but I honestly don't remember what they were off-hand, I'd have to find the notebook in which we wrote them down.

Best of luck and I hope that helps!

I'll have to try that. I'm craving a big load to splatter my face and swish in my mouth before I swallow it down.

If I swing my legs over my head and shoot it in my mouth I have no problem swallowing my whole load. Any way else and I won't eat it. I secretly love when my girlfriend makes me do this in front of her.

Back